Limbaugh Under Full Force Media Attack

Sinatra

Feb 5, 2009
So as the economy wobbles on the brink of disaster, with members of Congress mired in tax cheating and real estate scandal, with Obama's blatant disprespect of our nation's strongest and longest standing ally...we have the smoke and mirrors look over there created story of Rush Limbaugh.

Limbaugh is but the current #1 target of a quickly growing list of media figures who are strongly attacked for speaking out against Obama.

Newsweek Cover Targets Rush Limbaugh; Uses David Frum to Do Obama's Dirty Work

So as the economy wobbles on the brink of disaster, with members of Congress mired in tax cheating and real estate scandal, with Obama's blatant disprespect of our nation's strongest and longest standing ally...we have the smoke and mirrors look over there created story of Rush Limbaugh.

Limbaugh is but the current #1 target of a quickly growing list of media figures who are strongly attacked for speaking out against Obama.

Now he knows how Bill Maher felt. And it isn't like the first time Rush has been attacked!

I guess it is alright when FoxNews does it!

http://www.firebillmaher.com/pressroom.html

Last edited:
only time i hear or see anything about rush is on message boards and drudge...

i have an on/off button on my remote...never have to see the fat fuck

It's of his own doing. He has to be under attack otherwise nobody cares about him or his show.

He likes it and although I can't stand the man, it's good business for him to be controversial

It's of his own doing. He has to be under attack otherwise nobody cares about him or his show.

He likes it and although I can't stand the man, it's good business for him to be controversial
don't tell the right that!

he is under attack because that is where he wants to be.

the idiots in the White house press office are giving rush exactly what he wants: attention and increased revenue and in doing so are making themselves look ridiculous

the idiots in the White house press office are giving rush exactly what he wants: attention and increased revenue and in doing so are making themselves look ridiculous
Pretty much and I hate to admit it. Obama made a huge mistake when he attacked him also, for one it showed Rush had a affect on him. He should have just ignored him like the rest of us liberal do. I think the last time I listened to him was when he had a show during the Clinton years. I hope he doesn't get another one but if he does I will choose not to listen to him.

You know.......I remember another conservative talk show host who went down the tubes quick for a stupid statement........his name was Don Imus.

Because the Rushing Limbidiot said that he hoped the president fails? I hope that all those people who ripped the shit outta Imus do the same thing to that fat pill popping freak.

Maybe one day, he's gonna inhale at the wrong time and choke to death on those stupid cigars he keeps jamming in his mouth.

I actually hope it happens soon.........

Now he knows how Bill Maher felt. And it isn't like the first time Rush has been attacked!

Fire Bill Maher - American Life League - 2008

Maher's never been accussed of being the de facto leader of Americans... Maher is decidely ANTI-American... Meaning that Maher's advocacies are, without exception, positions which stand antithetical to the founding principles on which America rests.

I read on radio blogger, that while most radio shows are hurting regarding advertising, not Rush, not anymore. He's sold out through 1st quarter NEXT year. Ratings are up, they are not hurting him. Indeed, I personally know people that voted for Obama that have been listening to Rush the past few weeks, (I don't), and they are telling me that while 'they don't agree with his politics', much of what he's saying makes sense.

The administration might want to rethink this strategy.

Limbaugh is an effective advocate for America... thus it serves reason that those who stand AGAINST America and the principles on which she rests, would be found chronically attacking him.

It's common to EVERY advocate of America... Limbaugh simply has a platform which provides him with sufficient perspective that he makes a ready target.

Most of us are simply unknown...

For instance, the anti-Americans that know me, hate me with every BIT of passion as they hate Limbaugh. Same with any other effective advocate...

Don't ever say Maher and Limbaugh in the same sentence again. It's a capitol offense.

Maher is a drooling, limp wristed, lying hack. He has no interest in the truth, his sole purpose in life is to demean and demoralize Americans.

they think rush is way more important than the "left" does. they just like to whine.

I'd like to thank the left for naming him the head of the GOP and I'd particularly like to thank the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED FUCKING STATES for begging people not to listen to him.

I'd say you guys think he's plenty important.

Don't ever say Maher and Limbaugh in the same sentence again. It's a capitol offense.

Maher is a drooling, limp wristed, lying hack. He has no interest in the truth, his sole purpose in life is to demean and demoralize Americans.
I guess you didn't like his new movie!
And I have feeling you don't like that because he does tell the truth!

Maher's never been accussed of being the de facto leader of Americans... Maher is decidely ANTI-American... Meaning that Maher's advocacies are, without exception, positions which stand antithetical to the founding principles on which America rests.
I am talking about being attacked by the media. And if Rush wants a President to fail, would that make him anti american also.
I hated Bush but I never wanted him to fail, because that would mean we failed!

I am talking about being attacked by the media. And if Rush wants a President to fail, would that make him anti american also.
I hated Bush but I never wanted him to fail, because that would mean we failed!

However, you were one of many that didn't want that, though there were many, including Carville that did. Rush has made clear, for weeks now, that it is the ideas of Obama he wishes to fail.

It's not the news stations that are the issue, it's the fact that congress should be worried about all the real problems, not a talk show host. If congress wasn't so messed up, this would be a funny story. They truly need to get their minds on problems of this nation which are many.

You know.......I remember another conservative talk show host who went down the tubes quick for a stupid statement........his name was Don Imus.

Because the Rushing Limbidiot said that he hoped the president fails? I hope that all those people who ripped the shit outta Imus do the same thing to that fat pill popping freak.

Maybe one day, he's gonna inhale at the wrong time and choke to death on those stupid cigars he keeps jamming in his mouth.

That's a lot of energy and hate for you to waste on a talk show host...he must have gotten to you also.

Since when does anyone consider Don Imus, shock jock of MSNBC, to be conservative?

Forum List

Back