Limbaugh Sponsors Reflect Obama's Chances

Hey if you don't mind that the spokeman for your products is a misogynistic PIG?

Then by all means advertise on his program.

I've no doubt that his huge audience of like-minded pigs will buy your products.

Hey, if you don't mind your candidate for President being a Left-wing, totalitarian anti-Constitutionalist who strives each and every day to end the federalism that this nation was based on, then go right and vote for him!

I've no doubt that the the masses of uninformed Janissaries will vote for him!!!

Democrats are still trying to call this the republican war on women.

That alone might hurt them.
That's Right, ONLY CON$erviNAZIs can declare wars, War on Christmas, War on The Family, War on The Constitution, War on Capitalism, War on Catholics, War on Liberty, War on Oil, and on and on and on. :cuckoo:

What an interesting point, BeetsAndSpinach!
See, that's why I keep you around!

1. The American progressive thought overlaps with fascism in that it is an attempt to ‘Europeanize’ America, so as to lead it to utopian ends. But unlike European brands, it was moderated by American traditions such as Jeffersonian individualism, lack of homogeneity and elements of classical liberalism.

Before WW II, where the term fascism was smeared by the actions of Nazi fascism, many progressive leaders proudly proclaimed thralldom with it, and with its major proponents, such as Mussolini. After, they had to not only distance themselves from it, but now proclaim that fascism was ‘right-wing.’ http://www.ncpa.org/pdfs/Classical_Liberalism_vs_Modern_Liberal_Conservatism.pdf

2. American Progressives saw war as a way to reorganize America.
a. German intellectuals had pioneered the idea that war was the source of moral values.

b. Most American intellectuals were influenced by the same doctrines and philosophies. Dewey wrote of the “social possibilities of war.” In The New Republic he ridiculed pacifists who couldn’t recognize the “immense impetus to reorganization afforded by this war.” Wilson: “I am an advocate of peace, but there are some splendid things that come to a nation through the discipline of war.” Protected Blog › Login

c. Dewey was thrilled that the war might force Americans “to give up much of our economic freedom…We shall have to lay by much of our good-natured individualism and march in step.” War would constrain “the individualistic tradition” and convince Americans “of the supremacy of public need over private possessions.” David Kennedy, “Over Here: The First World War and American Society,” p. 50.

3. The progressive intellectuals of the first part of the twentieth century initially welcomed war as a source of social cohesion and as a way of overcoming what they saw as the pernicious individualism of American life. But going from one extreme to the other, these disillusioned Wilsonians converted to pacifism and cosmopolitanism in the interwar period. They heaped invective on anyone who was sensitive to the dangers presented by Adolf Hitler. They found enemies in “war” and “arms races” in the abstract, not specific regimes committed to the destruction of a liberal international order. Patriotism and national honor became suspect for many intellectuals long afterward.
An Independent Mind by Daniel J. Mahoney, City Journal 18 June 2010

4. In the essay The Moral Equivalent of War by William James, James considered one of the classic problems of politics: how to sustain political unity and civic virtue in the absence of war or a credible threat. The standard solution for the problem of sustaining political unity and civic virtue has been either war or a credible external or internal threat, anticipating the use by political leaders of imagined internal or external threats to achieve and maintain their power and the political unity that would discourage opposition to them. The essay may be origin of the idea of organized national service, to the depression-era Civilian Conservation Corps, to the Peace Corps, VISTA, and AmeriCorps.
Jon Roland: Introduction to The Moral Equivalent of War

b. The use of the idea if not the reality of war may be seen currently in liberalism’s use of ‘the war on cancer,’ ‘the war on drugs,’ the War on Poverty,’ and the exhortation to fight any problem as ‘the moral equivalent of war.’

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt2yGzHfy7s]Obama Civilian Security - YouTube[/ame]

I thought you wingnuts didn't care about Rush? :lol:

Usual piece of dishonest disingenuousness.

We listen, often. Not as often as I used to because my circumstances change.

You keep insisting he gives us marching orders and points to parrot. That is not true. He is not the Gd of the Republican party, he does not tell us what to think. Most of the time he spends laughing at you folks. And there is a huge amount of material.

As to this, he has been boycotted before. Often. It does good for his listener numbers because it brings folks back who have drifted away to see what the fuss is about.

Fundamentally, he is an entertainer with high school education and a taste for the absurd. Basing your politics on what he says is like basing your politics on the words of Rick Moraianis. But he is fun.

And boycotts are fundamentally bad. Especially when applied to free speech.

Hey if you don't mind that the spokeman for your products is a misogynistic PIG?

I've no doubt that his huge audience of like-minded pigs will buy your products.

Hey, if you don't mind your candidate for President being a Left-wing, totalitarian anti-Constitutionalist who strives each and every day to end the federalism that this nation was based on, then go right and vote for him!

I've no doubt that the the masses of uninformed Janissaries will vote for him!!!

And the fact that RUSH the pig Limbough is actually helping to elect that Left-wing, totalitarian anti-Constitutionalist doesn't trouble you, does it?

:lol:

Keep supporting your hatemongers, conservatives.

Please!

Buying ad space during a particular time slot does not make the program a 'spokesperson'. Idiot. The only thing that matters to advertisers is the audience - how many, where, and what demographic.

Anyone who does not know that is too stupid to comment.

And the fact that RUSH the pig Limbough is actually helping to elect that Left-wing, totalitarian anti-Constitutionalist doesn't trouble you, does it?

:lol:

Keep supporting your hatemongers, conservatives.

Please!

Now, now, techy...be honest....
Rush Limbaugh has nothing to do with folks like you supporting this empty suit in the White House....

You know very well that you are politically and emotionally predisposed to voting Left.

blah, blah, blah

Also, I must say: That is not a great representation of Supergirl in your avatar. You can find a much better one.

Those are NOT Super Breasts!
no.gif

The hotness of the avatar is always inversely proportionate to the hotness of the poster.

One of the first internet rules. It still holds true.

“Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye.”

Miss Piggy

Forum List

Back