Limbaugh signs $400M contract

and dominican hookers....

Care to take wagers on whether or not fat mans cardiovascular holds out till the end of his contract...

Rush has the heart of a young boy....

...he keeps it in a jar on his desk.

I find it humorous that the supposedly most-tolerant of the society (the left), particularly when it comes to things like drug addictions, are the nastiest when it comes to attacking people they don't like on the same thing. Seems to hold true across the board.

I've known a person who was addicted to prescribed pain killers. It's not a pretty sight, and any left-wingers who are quick to make fun of it are no better than Limbaugh himself. Maybe worse.

I find it humorous that the supposedly most-tolerant of the society (the left), particularly when it comes to things like drug addictions, are the nastiest when it comes to attacking people they don't like on the same thing. Seems to hold true across the board.

I've known a person who was addicted to prescribed pain killers. It's not a pretty sight, and any left-wingers who are quick to make fun of it are no better than Limbaugh himself. Maybe worse.

Somebody want to clue Steerboy in on why its so much fun to take jabs at Rush and all his vices...

Somebody want to clue Steerboy in on why its so much fun to take jabs at Rush and all his vices...

Oh, Pick Me, Pick Me!!!!!!!

It is because Rush Limbag is a sanctimonious POS who talks out of his ass so his right wing nut job listeners know how to think and act each day?

and dominican hookers....

Care to take wagers on whether or not fat mans cardiovascular holds out till the end of his contract...

Ah, he'll just have his head frozen and stuck on Bill O'Reilly, with Ann Coulter's adam's apple added for sex appeal.

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgkK5PbliHQ]YouTube - More Phony Lies (and quotes) From Rush Limbaugh..[/ame]

Regardless of what you think about Rush and other right leaning talking heads. They get ratings, and as air America showed us, Liberal talking heads do not. If you can't get people to listen to you, you wont be on the air long.

Why do people listen to Rush and Bill and Hanity and not Air America? Because if you ask me, they get enough liberal bias watching the mainstream media, People turn to radio for an alternative to the Normal left wing Bias of our Main stream media outfits.

IMO anyways.

Oh and I personally do not listen to any of them :)

Regardless of what you think about Rush and other right leaning talking heads. They get ratings, and as air America showed us, Liberal talking heads do not. If you can't get people to listen to you, you wont be on the air long.

Why do people listen to Rush and Bill and Hanity and not Air America? Because if you ask me, they get enough liberal bias watching the mainstream media, People turn to radio for an alternative to the Normal left wing Bias of our Main stream media outfits.

IMO anyways.

Oh and I personally do not listen to any of them :)
Thats cause the out of work idiots that cant find work lay around blaming the mexicans while listening to rush.. the liberals actually go to work every day and have not the time to spend on listening to radio...

Neglecting, of course, the hypocracy of Rush regards this subject. He who called for more severe penalties not only for drug pushers but for drug users, too was AT THE TIME himself addicted.

Hard to have much sympathy for such gigantic turds like that

Neglecting, of course, the hypocracy of Rush regards this subject. He who called for more severe penalties not only for drug pushers but for drug users, too was AT THE TIME himself addicted.

Hard to have much sympathy for such gigantic turds like that

i've seen enough people with drug problems that I don't have a hard time having sympathy for any of them.

Forum List

Back