Limbaugh: Obama Wouldn’t Have Been Elected If He Weren’t Black

Hilary was the choice for the nomination against everyone...Put Obama in the equation and with the media pulling for a black President and the Republicans putting up McCain who was very well past his prime....This was a no brainer.

Oh and the fact that 96% of the black votes were cast for Obama Duh! This was a slam dunk. Now watch the left led by Chris Mathews call Rush a racist.

Limbaugh only gets his ratings because he is a racist

Wow.. I wonder if his best friend, who is black, and presided over his nuptials knows this? I wonder of Thomas Sowell and Herman Cain know this? And his good friend Clarence Thomas?

The race card is getting a bit old.. let's try something new.. maybe you can call him a homophobe?

The old..."Some of my best friends are black" defense?

Rush is a racist...always has been

I listen to Rush.....hey wait a second.
Being called a racist by some one here....
That means nothing to me.
I sleep fine at night .
Looking forward to the show tomorrow.
El Rushbo.

Rush is right. Blacks voted for Obama because he is black just as many liberals voted for Obama because he is black.. it was the cool thing to do.

PERIOD. Get over it. The man's as unqualified as they get, and not really all that smart either. There's no other explanation.

Blacks and liberals and youth and gays and women and Jews and hispanics and the college-educated and labor ALL voted for Bill Clinton.

They all voted for Bill Clinton because he is black.

There is no other explanation.

Harvard gave Obama a law degree because he is black.

There is no other explanation.

:lol:

Stupid

Last edited:
I kind of admire blacks telling whitey fuck you as they vote only for their own race.

Rush Limbaugh is a scat muncher. Anybody who listens to him and takes him seriously is a scat muncher as well.

Jim Brown was over rated too.

Are you really claiming Brown is over rated because he's black? Have you looked at his stats, at how dominant he was when he played?

Next you'll tell us Walter Payton, Emmitt Smith and Barry Sanders are over rated because of being black. How about Jerry Rice? Greatest receiver ever? Pshaw! Over rated, he's black.

Sorry, that's just silliness :)

its very possible that if obama were not half black, he would not be elected. after all, all those left wing whites, had to vote for a black man to convince themselves they werent racist :lol:

meaning: a lot of people voted for obama, to prove to themselves they werent racist, and a lot blacks voted for obama simply because he was black

I think Oprah helped Obama win the Democratic primary, and even though he brought out a ton of black voters who didn't vote anyway he didn't really switch many Republicans over to Democrat simply because he was black. Most black people will vote democrat, and any decent Democrat would have won over McCain/Palin.

Last edited:
Hilary was the choice for the nomination against everyone...Put Obama in the equation and with the media pulling for a black President and the Republicans putting up McCain who was very well past his prime....This was a no brainer.

Oh and the fact that 96% of the black votes were cast for Obama Duh! This was a slam dunk. Now watch the left led by Chris Mathews call Rush a racist.

Then I have something else to thank Obama for -- preventing Hillary from being POTUS.

Rush would be hate'n on any Democratic President.

But one thing is absolutely clear, it so is beyond question that you must believe it. There I said it.

Forum List

Back