Limbaugh: Obama Wouldn’t Have Been Elected If He Weren’t Black

The sad part is that those who voted for Obama in 2008 because of his skin color are going to vote against him in 2012 for the same reason. (Except for Blacks of course who always vote 95% for their skin color)

In future elections the voters are gonna' see a Black candidate and remember Obama. And it aint gonna' be fond memories.

There's only ever been one black candidate for POTUS. Ain't that a rather small sample to be relying on to predict the future behavior of 95% of blacks?

Yes, Obama was voted in because he was a fabricated black candidate thrust upon America by the MSM. It is a fact that he was not vetted despite the fact he wasn't a natural born citizen and instead a dual citizen under the British Nationality Act of 1948 thus making ineligible under Article 2 Section 1 of the Constitution. Not one time was it discussed in depth by MSM reporters about this to the masses. Nor was Obama ever asked personally by a reporter about his NBC status put in jeopardy by his fathers nationality.

"Fabricated"?

You think Obama is a bot, USArmyRetired?
No, Obama is a affirmitive action negroe president thus proving ,due to his failures, that affirmitive action doesn't work with unqualified minority candidates in the workplace. He was a creation of the media and the media wouldn't have it if he was scorned or asked hard tough questions about his past and NBC status. The race card was played even with his middle name. Remember you were deemed as a racist if you mentioned it. Talk show host Rusty Humphries payed the price for mentioning it at a McCain rally. The MSM attacked him villigantly. Now since he is president, it is not that way anymore. The double stamdard was appalling.

Last edited:
Funny, it was white wing Republicans that say it was time for a "black" president. The left said it was time for a "good" president. To white wingers, the only thing that makes a black "good" is being black, the one thing they despise.

Funny, it was white wing Republicans that say it was time for a "black" president. The left said it was time for a "good" president. To white wingers, the only thing that makes a black "good" is being black, the one thing they despise.
Funny, it was Communist Democrats that said it was time for a "black" president. The Right said it was time for a "good" president. To Communist Democrats, the only thing that makes a black "good" is being black, the one thing they despise.

Yes, Obama was voted in because he was a fabricated black candidate thrust upon America by the MSM. It is a fact that he was not vetted despite the fact he wasn't a natural born citizen and instead a dual citizen under the British Nationality Act of 1948 thus making ineligible under Article 2 Section 1 of the Constitution. Not one time was it discussed in depth by MSM reporters about this to the masses. Nor was Obama ever asked personally by a reporter about his NBC status put in jeopardy by his fathers nationality.

"Fabricated"?

You think Obama is a bot, USArmyRetired?
No, Obama is a affirmitive action negroe president thus proving ,due to his failures, that affirmitive action doesn't work with unqualified minority candidates in the workplace. He was a creation of the media and the media wouldn't have it if he was scorned or asked hard tough questions about his past and NBC status. The race card was played even with his middle name. Remember you were deemed as a racist if you mentioned it. Talk show host Rusty Humphries payed the price for mentioning it at a McCain rally. The MSM attacked him villigantly. Now since he is president, it is not that way anymore. The double stamdard was appalling.

Yes, there were liberals in the media and yes, they gave Obama favorable coverage. Yes, this helped him win the election.

I'm still not sure what all the bitching is about.

So what?

There's only ever been one black candidate for POTUS. Ain't that a rather small sample to be relying on to predict the future behavior of 95% of blacks?
You History-challenged kiddies really-do need to avoid the whole respected-authority trip. Ya' only end-up looking foolish. :rolleyes:

225px-Shirley_Chisholm.jpg

See: Shirley Chisholmhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shirley_Chisolm

I think it is fairly well established that McNabb is indeed over rated. And yes, he will be a Hall-of-famer because he is black.

There, now you can call me a racist to make your day complete.

Look at the fuss over Vick... one blow out game and suddenly he's the best quarterback EVER.

Rush was absolutely spot on.

Limbaugh only gets his ratings because he is a racist

You History-challenged kiddies really-do need to avoid the whole respected-authority trip. Ya' only end-up looking foolish. :rolleyes:

Gets my vote for scary picture of the day.

I barely recall Shirley Chisholm. Why are you afraid of her?

Gets my vote for scary picture of the day.

I barely recall Shirley Chisholm. Why are you afraid of her?

She's dead. I am not scared of her.. it's just a freaky picture.. might be the hair, might be the glasses. I dunno.

Limbaugh only gets his ratings because he is a racist

Wow.. I wonder if his best friend, who is black, and presided over his nuptials knows this? I wonder of Thomas Sowell and Herman Cain know this? And his good friend Clarence Thomas?

The race card is getting a bit old.. let's try something new.. maybe you can call him a homophobe?

New Topics

Forum List

Back