Limbaugh: Obama Wouldn’t Have Been Elected If He Weren’t Black

Alot of white people feel good when they see a black person doing well, it is proof to them that they are raising blacks correctly.

Shut up monkey. go troll another thread, or better yet, go eat a banana and swing on a vine.

Alot of white people feel good when they see a black person doing well, it is proof to them that they are raising blacks correctly.

Believe me, there are a lot on the left who actually think this way.

....And, Porky Limbaugh wouldn't be so "successful", if there weren't so many ill-educated people (in the U.S.).

Wankin.gif

"Rush said that he though most people are incredibly gullible, and he felt that the key to radio programming was to reach that crowd, and that it would be really, really easy. He thought he thought he could get anyone to believe anything he said, and the more outrageous is was, the more they would believe it."

HERE

I will be glad when the last racist is hung on the cross.

The truth will set you free.

66% of Hispanic voters turned out for Obama
56% of the female vote went to Obama,
54% of young white voters also went for Obama
43% of total white votes
Read more: Breakdown of demographics reveals how black voters swept Obama into White House | Mail Online

Obama could have been from Mars and I'd still have voted for him. Palin really offended me.

I'm still waiting to hear how enjoying the fact that I got to vote for a black man for POTUS was so terrible. I'm all ears here.

I will be glad when the last racist is hung on the cross.

Heres a $1. Go buy yourself some humor and stop being a hyper-sensitive ninny. There's nothing racist at all in what he posted. It's called illustrating absurdity by being absurd.

Geeze Louise.

I'm still waiting to hear how enjoying the fact that I got to vote for a black man for POTUS was so terrible. I'm all ears here.
Do you think somone enjoying the fact that they did not vote for a man because of his skin color is wrong?

43% of total white votes
Read more: Breakdown of demographics reveals how black voters swept Obama into White House | Mail Online

Obama could have been from Mars and I'd still have voted for him. Palin really offended me.

I don't think it is terrible... I just don't understand it. I've never enjoyed voting for anybody, ever.

43% of total white votes

Yeah, and?

Obama took a majority in all classes cept whites, so to conclude people voted for him because he was black is bullshit.

I voted for him as the best choice. He wasn't a republican.

Yes, Obama was voted in because he was a fabricated black candidate thrust upon America by the MSM. It is a fact that he was not vetted despite the fact he wasn't a natural born citizen and instead a dual citizen under the British Nationality Act of 1948 thus making ineligible under Article 2 Section 1 of the Constitution. Not one time was it discussed in depth by MSM reporters about this to the masses. Nor was Obama ever asked personally by a reporter about his NBC status put in jeopardy by his fathers nationality.

Rush might be correct. If things had been different, they wouldn't be the same. I know casting a vote for a black man for POTUS was one of the joys of my life, one I never expected to have.

So what?

Well, therin lies the problem. You cast a vote for the color of his skin and not his policy. Wow.

Yes, Obama was voted in because he was a fabricated black candidate thrust upon America by the MSM. It is a fact that he was not vetted despite the fact he wasn't a natural born citizen and instead a dual citizen under the British Nationality Act of 1948 thus making ineligible under Article 2 Section 1 of the Constitution. Not one time was it discussed in depth by MSM reporters about this to the masses. Nor was Obama ever asked personally by a reporter about his NBC status put in jeopardy by his fathers nationality.

"Fabricated"?

You think Obama is a bot, USArmyRetired?

Rush might be correct. If things had been different, they wouldn't be the same. I know casting a vote for a black man for POTUS was one of the joys of my life, one I never expected to have.

So what?

Well, therin lies the problem. You cast a vote for the color of his skin and not his policy. Wow.

No, Willow. I voted for his policies. The color of his skin was just gravy.

43% of total white votes

I voted for McCain because Sarah has nice tits.

Yes, Obama was voted in because he was a fabricated black candidate thrust upon America by the MSM.
Yeah.....the MSM held a gun to everyone's head, and made 'em vote for Obama.

:rolleyes:

Sorry, pal.....those tactics are only used in Afghanistan.....and, Texas.....

Last edited:

So what?

That's not what you said. The joy of your life was voting for a black man? Really? What has that to do with policy? and what does his policy have to do with being a Republican?

That's not what you said. The joy of your life was voting for a black man? Really? What has that to do with policy? and what does his policy have to do with being a Republican?

Because it was a high water mark in American life. A far cry from the Selma riots, and a place I never thought I'd live to see us reach.

Forum List

Back