Limbaugh LIES Again - No Surprise tThere!

edthecynic

Censored for Cynicism
Oct 20, 2008
In another thread it was said that pathological liar Stuttering LimpTard always backs up his claims, and I pointed out that he only bluffs his audience with his "back up" because he knows his sheep will never check him. I gave an example where he claims that "Google is an arm of the government. Google is the arm of the regime." And for backup he said if "You put in the word "stupidity" and the first search result is Bush." So I googled "stupidity" just as he said and what came up was the definition of "stupidity" which didn't mention Bush. The only link of "Stupidity" to Bush was a movie about Bush called "Stupidity." If the movie had a different title there would have been no link to Bush by googling "Stupidity."

Well he is still lying about Google. Today America's Hemorrhoid claims Google scrubbed the YouTube video of Obama talking about energy prices skyrocketing, again knowing his sheep will never test his claim.

March 4, 2011
RUSH: It's interesting, folks. For the record YouTube-Google seems to have scrubbed that clip of Obama saying he doesn't mind gas prices going up to four bucks; he just doesn't want them to go up too quickly. You can't find that. However, I think I've got a link for it here at CNBC. I'll have to send this up to Cookie and see if that's what this link actually is. It was a question from John Harwood at CNBC: "So could the high oil price help us?" and Obama said, "Well, I think that I would have preferred a gradual adjustment, a gradual increase." So his preference (whether you can find it on YouTube Google or not) for higher oil prices has come to pass.

Don't doubt me on this, folks. He has wanted this. And if you doubt me, if you do -- and we know here (there's evidence galore in recent months) that this program's audience is populated with an increasing number of Democrats and leftists. If you're gonna doubt me simply because you've been told I lie. You know, you're listening here for the first or second time and you've already got me figured out. You've been told that everything here is a lie and it's all made up and all that.

obama energy price skyrocket - Google Search
Search Results

1. Obama: I'll make energy prices “skyrocket” « Hot Air

Nov 2, 2008 ... Obama told the editors that his policies would make energy prices “skyrocket” as the energy industry passed along the exorbitant costs of ...
    hotair.com/.../11/.../obama-ill-make-energy-prices-skyrocket/ - Cached - Similar
  2. Obama: We'll bankrupt any new coal plants « Hot Air

Nov 2, 2008 ... Bankrupt the industry that provides half of American ...
    hotair.com/.../11/.../obama-well-bankrupt-any-new-coal-plants/ - Cached - Similar

Show more results from hotair.com
  3. Videos for obama energy price skyrocket

- Report videosThank you for the feedback. Report another video.Please report the offensive video. Cancel
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlTxGHn4sH4"]Obama: My Plan Makes Electricity Rates Skyrocket[/ame]
    1 min - Mar 18, 2009
    Uploaded by BattleBornPAC
    youtube.com

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqHL404zhcU"]Barack Obama Admits: Energy Prices Will ...[/ame]
    45 sec - Jun 23, 2009
    Uploaded by bucksright
    youtube.com

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZxnT5tHVIo"]Obama Promises Skyrocketing Energy Prices[/ame]
    2 min - Nov 2, 2008
    Uploaded by ChiTraderRob
    youtube.com

All that for one post about Rush Limbaugh saying that a video doesn't exist when it does? :confused:

Take a vacation Ed, you need it.

Forum List

Back