Limbaugh hurt our business

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Dial Global: Rush Limbaugh's Sandra Fluke Rants Hurt Our Radio Business

I doubt he helped anyone's business and, daily, does enormous harm to our country. OTOH, there are those who just eat up his hate and anger. They literally feed on it and then spew it out. Many many more see him for what he really is - low life scum with a huge mouth.

He has the right to lie - such as his lie about Ms. Fluke. And, the rest of us have the right to learn the truth about his lies.

To each their own.

Last edited:

I doubt he helped anyone's business and, daily, does enormous harm to our country. OTOH, there are those who just eat up his hate and anger. They literally feed on it and then spew it out. Many many more see him for what he really is - low life scum with a huge mouth.

He has the right to lie - such as his lie about Ms. Fluke. And, the rest of us have the right to learn the truth about his lies.

To each their own.

yea he just does ENORMOUS harm to our Country......he does no more harm than that other asswipe Maddow....

You cant defend limbaugh's constant lies, so you attack someone else.

Exactly what I expected.

To each their own.

If Limbaugh was the problem they could have dropped him. They are trying to get sympathy from idiots.

It worked, obviously.

Exactly what I expected.
i dont defend him fuckhead because i think the guys a fucking jerk.....maybe you should start paying attention to the views and comments of those you post here with instead of trying to act like your above everyone else......you might not get treated like the little whiny fuck you are........

Rush is still on the radio? How can that possibly be? I recall distinctly all the gleeful threads in here that his comments about Flake were the last straw, that he was over and done with because of all the many many many advertisers that had or would be abandoning him shortly...

Meanwhile, here in our market he continues everyday with the same amount of commercial breaks as always. A couple of big national advertisers did bolt but others stepped in immediately to fill the gaps and take advantage of his huge listening audience, most notably Carbonite was replaced by its competitor LifeLock.

I thought he got busted for drug addiction? The SAME thing that he said offenders should be put away for life :rofl:

To each their own.

Carbonite stock plummets after decision to abandon Limbaugh Update: Limbaugh clears up misinformation about his “lost” sponsors
posted at 3:05 pm on March 7, 2012 by Tina Korbe

Investors have fled Carbonite like Carbonite fled Rush Limbaugh, but, as they say, correlation is not causation, so it’s impossible to know for sure whether Carbonite’s stock has plummeted because the back-up company withdrew its support for the top talker — or just because. Nevertheless, the facts are what they are:

Since the market opened on Monday through its close [yesterday], Carbonite stock (NASDAQ: CARB) has plummeted nearly 12 percent, outpacing the drop of the NASDAQ index in that same time period by nine-and-a-half points. It was also one of the biggest decliners on the NASDAQ on Tuesday.

Last edited:
Clear channel had a sell off at the time of the Fluke comments as well, but is recovering just fine, thanks. Sounds like a management issue to me.

Dial Global Radio Networks doesn't even have Rush in their lineup, how could he have possibly hurt their business?

Let's take a look at their lineup:
Daily Talk - Dial Global Radio Networks

Herman Cain
Dennis Miller
Bill Press
Ed Schultz
Stephanie Miller
Michael Smerconish

OK so it looks to me like Global Radio Networks' Lineup is what hurt their business! Maybe they could get Rush Limbaugh on? :D

I love Dennis Miller but hardly anyone listens to his radio show or watched his TV show when it was on.

To each their own.

Speaking of Limbaugh, asslips - he continues to kick-ass in the ratings. Ranked #1 nationally. How's Ed Schultz doing? Pull your mouth off of Obama's ass for a moment and let us know.

Dial Global Radio Networks doesn't even have Rush in their lineup, how could he have possibly hurt their business?

Let's take a look at their lineup:
Daily Talk - Dial Global Radio Networks

Herman Cain
Dennis Miller
Bill Press
Ed Schultz
Stephanie Miller
Michael Smerconish

OK so it looks to me like Global Radio Networks' Lineup is what hurt their business! Maybe they could get Rush Limbaugh on? :D

I love Dennis Miller but hardly anyone listens to his radio show or watched his TV show when it was on.

LOL, I guess that's why Rush is hurting their business. They think he is stealing all the listeners away from them.

To each their own.

He never lied about "Ms. Fluke". He simply told us what she was testafying about - that she has sex so much she needs someone else to pay for her birth control. And that was an accurate summary of her.

Someone that gets paid for having sex is called a prostitute or a slut in a normal world.
However I understand that for liberals, she is a "champion of women's rights".

Exactly what I expected.
i dont defend him fuckhead because i think the guys a fucking jerk.....maybe you should start paying attention to the views and comments of those you post here with instead of trying to act like your above everyone else......you might not get treated like the little whiny fuck you are........

It is sooooo nice to see your educated and eloquent rants. I cannot believe how well you defend your point of view without descending into the depths if profane and inelegant discourse.

:puke3:

The Looney Left has so much vitriol for Rush for one reason - he tells the truth! And, it drives 'em up the wall. :)

RushReestablishConserveCongrssDittocam2.jpg

Exactly what I expected.

It is sooooo nice to see your educated and eloquent rants. I cannot believe how well you defend your point of view without descending into the depths if profane and inelegant discourse.

:puke3:

Somebody get Harry a dictionary so he'll be able to figure out if he should be mad or happy.

To each their own.

Speaking of Limbaugh, asslips - he continues to kick-ass in the ratings. Ranked #1 nationally. How's Ed Schultz doing? Pull your mouth off of Obama's ass for a moment and let us know.

Doesn't say much for the population..

Forum List

Back