Limbaugh hit the nail on the head years ago regarding liberal loons.

"How do people allow themselves to be conditioned into liberalism without ever coolly analyzing the rationale? I'll tell you. Liberalism is seductive and insiduous. It can take hold of you before you realize it. Do you know why? Because it doesn't take any guts to become a liberal. It's the easiest decision you could ever make in your life. It's the most effortless, gutless thing you could do. All you have to do is say yes to everything, except cutting spending and downsizing government. Just say yes. Government should do more to end homelessness. It should spend more on education. It should guarantee health-care benefits to everyone. It should provide day care. You name it; the omnipotent, central government should do it. All you have to do to prove your "compassion" is to say yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes. What could be easier?"

Some of the truest words ever spoken!

I wonder if the draft dodger who has contributes nothing but the stupidity of groupthink and its love of a foe ever considered that government is about responsibility and service to the nation that allows him the freedom to be stupid? Draft dodgers just don't raise in my mind much of a citizen. Did he say yes to service? or did the coward run and hide or was he too busy when it came time to put his actions where his mouth was? Pure scumbag who lives off a free nation he was too frightened to defend.

"All the war-propaganda, all the screaming and lies and hatred, comes invariably from people who are not fighting. George Orwell

"How do people allow themselves to be conditioned into liberalism without ever coolly analyzing the rationale? I'll tell you. Liberalism is seductive and insiduous. It can take hold of you before you realize it. Do you know why? Because it doesn't take any guts to become a liberal. It's the easiest decision you could ever make in your life. It's the most effortless, gutless thing you could do. All you have to do is say yes to everything, except cutting spending and downsizing government. Just say yes. Government should do more to end homelessness. It should spend more on education. It should guarantee health-care benefits to everyone. It should provide day care. You name it; the omnipotent, central government should do it. All you have to do to prove your "compassion" is to say yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes. What could be easier?"

I wonder if the draft dodger who has contributes nothing but the stupidity of groupthink and its love of a foe ever considered that government is about responsibility and service to the nation that allows him the freedom to be stupid? Draft dodgers just don't raise in my mind much of a citizen. Did he say yes to service? or did the coward run and hide or was he too busy when it came time to put his actions where his mouth was? Pure scumbag who lives off a free nation he was too frightened to defend.

"All the war-propaganda, all the screaming and lies and hatred, comes invariably from people who are not fighting. George Orwell
So, im quite sure you'll also make the same statement about the "KING OF ALL DRAFT DODGERS," William Jethro Clinton, eh?

Christ, liberals are fucking idiots!:cuckoo:

How does the government cut spending. That's what we should be working on, I have one big cut, foreign aid.

United States of America: Foreign Aid

"[Americans] are regularly told by politicians and the media, that America is the world's most generous nation. This is one of the most conventional pieces of 'knowledgeable ignorance'. According to the OECD, the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development, the US gave between $6 and $15 billion in foreign aid in the period between 1995 and 1999. In absolute terms, Japan gives more than the US, between $9 and $15 billion in the same period. But the absolute figures are less significant than the proportion of gross domestic product (GDP, or national wealth) that a country devotes to foreign aid. On that league table, the US ranks twenty-second of the 22 most developed nations. As former President Jimmy Carter commented: 'We are the stingiest nation of all'. Denmark is top of the table, giving 1.01% of GDP, while the US manages just 0.1%. The United Nations has long established the target of 0.7% GDP for development assistance, although only four countries actually achieve this: Denmark, 1.01%; Norway, 0.91%; the Netherlands, 0.79%; Sweden, 0.7%. Apart from being the least generous nation, the US is highly selective in who receives its aid. Over 50% of its aid budget is spent on middle-income countries in the Middle East, with Israel being the recipient of the largest single share."

So, im quite sure you'll also make the same statement about the "KING OF ALL DRAFT DODGERS," William Jethro Clinton, eh?

Does Clinton spend his life on the radio spouting pure stupidity for the choir. And do two wrongs don't make a right - maybe for you they do. Rush is pure scum and only morons listen to him.

Rush, Newspeak and Fascism: An exegesis: I: Projecting Fascism

"On February 11 of this year, Rush Limbaugh began his program by decrying those dirty Democrats for their horrible stimulus bill, their ballooning of the government, and their terrible foreign policy. I don't know if Mr. Limbaugh is aware of this, but everything he moaned about was also committed by his Republican heroes.

Reading the transcript from the day in question, Mr. Limbaugh, in not so many words, announces that he is actually okay with a big, intrusive government that tramples on liberties and personal freedom, as long as Republicans get to use most of its power.

He said he wanted to take the mechanisms of the huge government the Democrats are building up so that when Republicans return to power they could turn it against them. Talk about your endorsements for big government!

That is what fascists do. They use the mechanisms of the government to prosecute political enemies. Hitler did it. Mussolini did it. The Communists do it. Conservatives who concern themselves with issues of liberty, do not do it."

Campaign For Liberty — The Fascism of Rush Limbaugh

Does Clinton spend his life on the radio spouting pure stupidity for the choir. And do two wrongs don't make a right - maybe for you they do. Rush is pure scum and only morons listen to him.

Rush, Newspeak and Fascism: An exegesis: I: Projecting Fascism

"On February 11 of this year, Rush Limbaugh began his program by decrying those dirty Democrats for their horrible stimulus bill, their ballooning of the government, and their terrible foreign policy. I don't know if Mr. Limbaugh is aware of this, but everything he moaned about was also committed by his Republican heroes.

Reading the transcript from the day in question, Mr. Limbaugh, in not so many words, announces that he is actually okay with a big, intrusive government that tramples on liberties and personal freedom, as long as Republicans get to use most of its power.

He said he wanted to take the mechanisms of the huge government the Democrats are building up so that when Republicans return to power they could turn it against them. Talk about your endorsements for big government!

That is what fascists do. They use the mechanisms of the government to prosecute political enemies. Hitler did it. Mussolini did it. The Communists do it. Conservatives who concern themselves with issues of liberty, do not do it."

Campaign For Liberty — The Fascism of Rush Limbaugh
No, Clinton spends his life running around the world spouting loony liberal bullshit!

Oh, and posting mindless, loony liberal drivel from some mindless, loony liberal website only makes ya' look mindless and loony!

And, we sure sure saw ol' Barack Hussein Obama running his ass straight to the recruiting office, eh?

LMAO!

Oh, Bill Clinton's not that bad. Comedy relief, if nothing else.

This must be more of America's Hemorrhoid, Stuttering LimpTard hitting the nail in his head.

59239172_309c8b947a_o.jpg

August 3, 2010
RUSH: So once again the analysts don't know what the hell they're talking about.* Their expectations are way off the map. Everybody's shocked and surprised, except you and me and all of us in the country class.* There's never been 9% unemployment for two years in a row since the thirties, and they talk about economic recovery being stalled because of all this news today? *
We've never had 9% unemployment for two years consecutively since the 1930s.*

Now LimpTard is implying we've had 2 years of 9% UE since Obama became president, but actually the closest to the 2 years of 9% UE any president has come was 19 months by Reagan, and 10 consecutive months of the 19 were in double digits. So Obama has a way to go before the economy is as bad as after St Ronnie's job creating tax cuts stimulus package. :lol:

Only the right could scream, "Those dirty drug addicts".

And then make a drug addict the leader of their political party. So sad. Sad and pitiful.

Forum List

Back