Limbaugh has jumped the shark

DavidS

Anti-Tea Party Member
Sep 7, 2008
New York, NY
Limbaugh: Kennedy Will Be Dead By The Time Health Care Bill Passes

On his radio show Friday, Rush Limbaugh suggested that Sen. Ted Kennedy (D-MA) would be dead by the time health care reform legislation passes. "Before it's all over, it'll be called the Ted Kennedy memorial health care bill," the talk show host says. He says President Obama has moved on to health care because he can't solve the economic crisis. Listen, via Media Matters:

You know......this is proof that the GOP has finally lost it completely........their ELECTED leader is catching a whole bunch of crap from someone out on the fringes.

Nope......Limbidiot is a narcissist with an ego problem.

i find it interesting that no one here right of center listens to a word of rush and the left crowd is obsessed with him, oberman, mathews, maddow etc.....

who listens to these people......it is like taking political advice from bono.....

He's becoming jaded so he has to be more extreme. The dittoheads have short attention spans but they know when he's rehashing his old shit so he has to go and get out there much more. Hence, jumping the shark. He is becoming a human caricature. He'll go so far out that only the true nutcases will be there with him, the rest of his current audience will have be appalled by his antics by that time. He needs to be careful though, if he attracts the really serious nutters he may find himself in a "Play Misty for Me" scenario.

On his radio show Friday, Rush Limbaugh suggested that Sen. Ted Kennedy (D-MA) would be dead by the time health care reform legislation passes. "Before it's all over, it'll be called the Ted Kennedy memorial health care bill," the talk show host says. He says President Obama has moved on to health care because he can't solve the economic crisis. Listen, via Media Matters:
first off, what is so extreme about that statement?
you DO know Ted is not in the best of health, right?
and the screws of Washington move slowly

The day after Kurt Cobain killed himself, Rush called him a "human piece of trash."

The day after.
and he would have said that the day before he died as well

he was a stupid musician that killed himself
give me a break that i dont feel sorry for people like that

first off, what is so extreme about that statement?
you DO know Ted is not in the best of health, right?
and the screws of Washington move slowly

How about plain tasteless? Crude? Offensive? Without any grace at all?

The point is he didn't have to say it. He chose to say it knowing his audience would be guffawing while everyone else, when they heard of it, would be disgusted. But he's a shock jock, that's his job so I shouldn't be surprised.

The day after Kurt Cobain killed himself, Rush called him a "human piece of trash."

The day after.

The day after 9/11 Obama's buddy said he wished he'd bombed more people when he was bombing.

The day after.

no, he said it before. it was published on 9/11.

but i'd certainly put rush in the same category. just a fat snake oil salesman who caters to rubes like you.

Of course, you listen to him so you know what you're talking about, right?

"Rubes". I love bigotry whenever I see it displayed by the haters on the left.

Yeah, right it is, bigot. Perhaps you should do some research on the origins of the vernacular you use.

Forum List

Back