Limbaugh / Hannity Ratings Plummeting from mis-information and attacks on Ron Paul

True, but this is just the tip of the ice berg. A lot of people, not just RP supporters are getting turned off from Hannity and Levin (personally, I haven't heard Limbaugh mentioned) for blatant lies and attacks on RP. These are hardcore listeners, book buyers, podcasters, and tea party ralliers who are calling out these two.

Just wanted to share it with the community.

33% and 28% respectively is no fluke, whatever the underlying reason they have to be crapping their sansabelt slacks in terror.

First, If this is true, I highly doubt Ron Paul is the reason.

Second, why would you have to lie about Ron Paul to oppose him?

First, If this is true, I highly doubt Ron Paul is the reason.

Second, why would you have to lie about Ron Paul to oppose him?

Probably because the only 2 things they had to use against him...his foreign policy and the newsletters...don't seem to be working.

Actually, the research regarding falling viewership across ALL the traditional media demonstrates that more people use new technologies to get their news. But please, don't let the facts get in the way of partisan bullshit and whining.

LOL, anyone give a shit about this?

another petty post from the Hufferpost.

Reported in Hufferpost, but...linked to the Business Insider report on the subject, which links to the original Crain's New York business article which reports that on WABC in New Yawk city the bloviating oracles are both down by the reported amounts according to Arbitron ratings service. This is not nationwide as implied in Huffer's Post, or BI, just in that one market.

Actually, the research regarding falling viewership across ALL the traditional media demonstrates that more people use new technologies to get their news. But please, don't let the facts get in the way of partisan bullshit and whining.

Actually, Freedom Watch on Fox Business is doing just fine.

Reported in Hufferpost, but...linked to the Business Insider report on the subject, which links to the original Crain's New York business article which reports that on WABC in New Yawk city the bloviating oracles are both down by the reported amounts according to Arbitron ratings service. This is not nationwide as implied in Huffer's Post, or BI, just in that one market.

maybe the OP should have done a little research, instead of taking something in HuffPo as Gospel.

I'm just sayin.

What? This is talking about a drop in recent months................new media has been around for how long now?

What? This is talking about a drop in recent months................new media has been around for how long now?

I've already linked to the damned study - one of many - about media ratings. The stats are there for any rational human being who wants to read them.

I've already linked to the damned study - one of many - about media ratings. The stats are there for any rational human being who wants to read them.

I know, new technologies lower traditional media ratings. That's obvious, you missed my point.

The point is, this is a recent & significant drop - not a drop over time as is the case of the phenomena you're describing. Basically, what you replied to this story with was nonsense.

Forum List

Back