Limbaugh gives 300k to Leukemia

The reason I said that?

Because of the fucked up way the Limbidiot ran his smear campaign on Michael J. Fox.

Personally? I don't think that you should denigrate ANYONE for ANY DISEASE.

Limbidiot did that.

Limbidiot is NOT a hero.

He's just trying to get good press to cover up all the shit he's done.

Besides.......says a lot about a political party when they have as their unofficial spokesperson an individual who is racist, egotistic as well as a drug addict.

Is Obama a drug addict too ? ......:eusa_whistle:

Well......if you're gonna go there.......

Bush Jr. was a drunk and a coke whore.

Agreed, but you can't bring yourself to admit it about Obama and you don't mention that first about Obama as you do Limbaugh..........:eusa_whistle:

Limbidiot is NOT a hero.

Besides.......says a lot about a political party when they have as their unofficial spokesperson an individual who is racist, egotistic as well as a drug addict.

Hell .. almost everyone in the US is a drug addict, prescription drugs are still addictive in many cases and even those that are not, look how much money the pharmaceutical companies make.

The reason I said that?

Because of the fucked up way the Limbidiot ran his smear campaign on Michael J. Fox.

Personally? I don't think that you should denigrate ANYONE for ANY DISEASE.

Limbidiot did that.

Hypocrite, you have displayed that you are willing to denigrate others without engaging in debate. You have been running a smear campaign against me, you denigrate me, and now you have a problem with Rush, further, you just name call and flame and run from the truth.

I cannot even throw my labels at you, I cannot believe you are representive of the idealogy I oppose. I actually feel bad after reading your posts, I feel bad that I said anything about anyone, seriously, you, and this is a not a flame, its an educated observation, you need mental help.

I would hope everyone I have been getting into it with will take a good look at your posts and take a long hard think and determine if you represent the side they are on.

Limbidiot is NOT a hero.

Hell .. almost everyone in the US is a drug addict, prescription drugs are still addictive in many cases and even those that are not, look how much money the pharmaceutical companies make.
being addicted to prescription drugs because you have a Doctor over prescribing them is not exactly the same thing as seeking out an illegal drug for a high

being addicted to prescription drugs because you have a Doctor over prescribing them is not exactly the same thing as seeking out an illegal drug for a high

They are still drug addicts, even if they don't realize it. Drug addiction itself doesn't make you a bad person.

I got to go back to and listen to Rush's show, paying to be member of his site gives me that priviledge, last I heard he made over 1,000,000 $ for the charity, (thats over one million dollars bikersailor)s.

Because...he made fun of someone with Parkinson's and he thinks drug addicts should be jailed unless they are overweight white men.

This is a lie, I have yet to see you back up a thing you have said. Is that all you got.
I suppose you missed him twitching when he imitated Micahel Foxx?

And you missed his railing against drug addicts that weren't addicted to oxycontin?

If you want him to be your hero you are welcome...but pretending he did not do those things makes you a hypocrite.

I was listening to Rush's show when it happened, you want to debate this, I am not sure that I can, its real old news. I should be able to dig it up on the 24/7 page, so as long as your calling me a hypocrite why dont you back up your words, post the deragatory transcript, all of it, from commercial break to commercial break, unedited. I can than have something to discuss other than your OPINION as to what was said.

New Topics

Forum List

Back