Limbaugh Drops Bombshell on Developing Flynn Story… “What Did Barack Obama Know?”

Moorelloyd

Gold Member
Aug 5, 2016
Limbaugh Drops Bombshell on Developing Flynn Story... "What Did Barack Obama..."

Obummer probably bugged the Oval Office before he and Michael vacated the White House! A thorough search of the entire building is in order! I put NOTHING past Obummer... he has ZERO scruples!

Michael is the bug planter hes a lot smarter than OB he got thru 8 years as a woman

Obummer put a lot of muslims in and they need to be out! Washington is so full of corruption since obummer it's sickening. Glad I didn't vite for him I don't have to feel the blame. I detest both mr and mr obummer that's not a type error. She's a he!

Limbaugh Drops Bombshell on Developing Flynn Story... "What Did Barack Obama..."

Obummer probably bugged the Oval Office before he and Michael vacated the White House! A thorough search of the entire building is in order! I put NOTHING past Obummer... he has ZERO scruples!

Michael is the bug planter hes a lot smarter than OB he got thru 8 years as a woman

Obummer put a lot of muslims in and they need to be out! Washington is so full of corruption since obummer it's sickening. Glad I didn't vite for him I don't have to feel the blame. I detest both mr and mr obummer that's not a type error. She's a he!
Poor Limpballs.....can't let President Obama go.

Yo, we might see Obama swing from a rope yet, LOVE IT!!!

"GTP"
funny-bugs-bunny-animated-gif-2.gif

Forum List

Back