Limbaugh Dares Obama: 'Debate Me'

I have someone to run in 2012, but he wouldn't be a Republican.

Face facts: Barack Obama is a mental midget compared to Rush Limbaugh. I am not supporting Rush or do I even listen to his show. In fact, liberals know far more about Rush Limbaugh than I'll ever know. However, Obama is just not that smart. He relies on his teleprompter to introduce people. He doesn't know how basic things work like the stock market. It would be a no-win situation for Obama.
Obama's intelligent. Don't ever underestimate that. He's intelligent enough to know what card table to not sit at.

Obama is intelligent enough to know which thugs to hire. Alone, he's a mental midget.
No way. He didn't get to where he is by being a "mental midget" that's your first mistake.

Obama's intelligent. Don't ever underestimate that. He's intelligent enough to know what card table to not sit at.

Obama is intelligent enough to know which thugs to hire. Alone, he's a mental midget.
No way. He didn't get to where he is by being a "mental midget" that's your first mistake.

This man is a fine speaker. What remains to be learned is how intellent he is. The spokesman from his undergrad days would only say that he achieved no honors.

He has refused to allow his grad transcript to be revealed. One can only wonder why.

He was selected to be head of law review, in large part due to afirmative action.

As President, he appears mostly ideological, willing in fact to spend political capital to push a left-wing agenda. It may or may not be successful.

Although would love to hear an Obama-Limbaugh debate, we all know that- even though the WH started this dust-up, he will not accept the challenge.

Anyone think he would win this debate? Why?

Has Obama ever won a debate? I don't believe he has.

Yet Limbaugh got the leader of the Republican party to apologize to him, has been working steadily pretty much unchallenged for more than 20 years, routinely exposes louts and fools...

Obama will never in a million years debate him.

For one thing, liars don't like debate. It's too easy to get tripped up. And he'd get called on his brazen doublespeak.

He will never do it. Someone who is afraid to let the press in the room when he's meeting with the Brit PM and who won't visit the military unless he has a tv crew is NOT interested in a debate with Rush.

And a person's intelligence is secondary to his character. This is something the left has forgotten. Don't get all weak-kneed at alleged "intelligence". I have an I.Q. of 126, which is supposedly what Obama's is. My ex's is 139 or something thereabouts, his brother's is higher. They are knock kneed retards. Not only are they pathetic behind the wheel of a car, they are emotionally stunted, shallow morons who couldn't even pick out a casket and flowers for their own mother when she died.

Last edited:
That fat NAZI gasbag would look like such a fool in any kind of real debate.

He'd discover that actually debating honestly is nothing like pontificating a load of partisan nonsense when one controls the microphone.

Not that Obama will bother, of course.

Nor should he.

Now, run along fat man and beat up on the Republican leadership who are frightened of you.

Obama's got a country to run.

Once again. Pointing out that Nazis are ruining the world does not constitute "hoping" they will make people suffer.

Likewise, pointing out that Nazis are ruining the world does not constitute "hoping" they will make people suffer.

He'd discover that actually debating honestly is nothing like pontificating a load of partisan nonsense when one controls the microphone.

Nor should he.

Now, run along fat man and beat up on the Republican leadership who are frightened of you.

wow, you sound more like a Nazi than Rush ever has

I dare Limbaugh to lose 50 pounds and get off OxyContin.

I can't tell you how it makes one swoon when a liberal speaks so elequently about an opponents weight, or pain threshold. Ahhhhh.

Time for a review:
Since Liberals see their view as a higher calling that that of Conservatives, they mistakenly believe that it is entirely appropriate for then to use, not logic, facts, nor accepted debating techniques, but ad hominem attacks on the physical appearance, personal history, or imaginary mental defects. Notice how the Liberal replaces intellect with emotion. This is, no doubt, based on a medieval concept of recognizing witches and demons. In fact, Liberals attempt to deal with opponents in similar fashion: recall Clarence Thomas’ “High Tech Lynching.”

I need a Vicodin.....RUSHHH!!!!!

Screw the legal drugs, get President Obama to hook you up with his coke dealer.

Nor should he.

Tell me, having listened to many of President Obama's speeches, are you really saying he would win? Then why won't he debate?

Just wondering, do you listen to the radio show? Can you explain why he is a "nazi," or are those the four letters left from your last Scrabble contest? You can Google the word if you don't actully know what it means.

Why do you suppose President Obama has brought up Limbaugh's name several times, yet will not accept the challenge?

If he is certain to win the debate, wouldn't he -pun intended- Rush to accept? What is the downside? He would look good: he calls Limbaugh out, accepts the challenge, wins?

And, an added benefit: he puts to rest that old saw that smart Democrats go into politics, smart Republicans make a million, and buy the smart Democrats.

Enlighten me.

Why would Obama care to go on Rush's show to debate him? Hell, I CHALLENGE RUSH LIMBAUGH TO DEBATE ON US MESSAGEBOARD. IF HE DOESN'T, then he is a giant pussy.

now... let's see how quickly Rush logs on. I am about as important to Rush as Rush is to Obama. You people want Rush on that kind of platform? Put your vote where your big mouths are and get him out from his little radio cave.

Well, the democrat party (of which Mr Obama belongs to) has called Mr Limbaugh the leader of the republican party. It would only make sense for the two party leaders to exchange ideas.

Limbaugh challenges Obama to debate on his show - On Politics - USATODAY.com

Rush Limbaugh, apparently taking to heart the Obama administration's description of him as the leader of the Republican Party, has invited President Obama to come on his radio show for a debate.

The edgy, bombastic conservative, describing himself as a "harmless, lovable little fuzzball" and "the Last Man Standing," wrapped the invitation in a long series of jibes at Obama, his policies, his party, his aides, his speaking style and the entertaining he's done during his six weeks at the White House.

"You are one of the most gifted public speakers of our age. I would think, Mr. President, you would jump at this opportunity," Limbaugh said on his show, which has millions of listeners on more than 600 radio stations.

Read the whole segment here. There's even a cartoon invitation in fancy script.

It's the latest chapter in a tale that began Saturday with Limbaugh reiterating his hope that Obama fails in a nationally televised speech to a conservative group, and has continued all week with Democrats designating him the leader of the GOP and Republicans stumbling over whether to embrace Limbaugh, reject him, ignore him or figure out something else.

We've asked the White House for a response to today's development.

Indeed, it looks like you took the suggestion seriously enough to contemplate his chances of "smelling good". So, again, if Rush won't take my challenge seriously why would you imagine that Obama would take a challenge from a radio entertainer seriously?
I didn't say he would, or should. But he would be alot closer to doing that with Limbaugh, than Limbaugh would ever do with you. Because Limbaugh, like him or not, IS somebody.

You're not.

Limbaugh "is somebody"? What, EXACTLY, are his credentials that should temp an American President? Should Bush have gone at it with Randi Rhodes? She's somebody on the radio, yes? If you can't fathom the ridiculous, and let's face it LAUGHABLE, nature of some radio entertainer challenging the President then I guess it's pretty clear why you don't get my farcical challenge to Limbaugh.

:thup:

:lol:

Sorry Shogun but President Obama singled Rush Limbaugh out by name in a national address and said Rush was the problem...so if Rush wants to make the president back that up face to face, I'm all for that.

When Rush Limbaugh calls you out, I'll defend your right to challenge him to a confrontation.

EDIT: Dangit PC, that's the second time today you have stolen my thoughts...I'm going to get my stud-finder and locate your mind reading device ;)

Last edited:
Why do you suppose President Obama has brought up Limbaugh's name several times, yet will not accept the challenge?

If he is certain to win the debate, wouldn't he -pun intended- Rush to accept? What is the downside? He would look good: he calls Limbaugh out, accepts the challenge, wins?

And, an added benefit: he puts to rest that old saw that smart Democrats go into politics, smart Republicans make a million, and buy the smart Democrats.

Enlighten me.
This is what I left unsaid from before, during the elitist moronic rant about why Obama should take this "challenge" seriously. Which to that point, no one had suggested.

If Limbaugh is so far below The Obama, why would The Obama find him worthy of so much mention? And if he is worthy of so much mention, why not worthy of a debate?

They could do it pay-per-view, with the revenue going to charity.

Never happen. Obama is removing himself from the arena. He's about widening the gap between himself and accountability, not narrowing it.

Forum List

Back