Limbaugh crybaby: NY has audited him 12 years in a row

That's what he gets for complaining about taxes... Will he ever learn just to shut up and voluntarily comply?

That's what he gets for complaining about taxes... Will he ever learn just to shut up and voluntarily comply?
I was listening to Rush the other day and he said he only spends like two weeks a year in New York yet he gets audited all the time. Why is that?
I don't have a problem with audits, some people, no many really, cheat on their taxes. States and the Fed should go after tax cheats.
The problem is is that now that power is being used to harass citizens. Whether you like Limbaugh or not, you should be concerned about that abuse of power.
Did you know that the I.R.S. is the only government agency that doesn't need a warrant to enter your house?

s_irs.jpg

I think the larger point Rush was making was that N.Y. is driving people away from doing any business in that state. He says he goes there only a couple of weeks a year, and has to prove where he was and what he was doing the other 50 weeks of the year.

He already is headquartered in Fl, but goes to N.Y. for rare events (storms in Florida for instance). If I know anything about Rush he willingly pays his share of taxes, but has a problem with being harassed. He is also saying he intends to not give them an opportunity in the future. But, we'll see if they still don't send him a bill and force him to show his daily calendar to prove he hasn't been there for a long time to come. They assume that every minute he is there is spent in business unless he can prove to the contrary, wanting that percentage share of his income to be taxed as NY income.

N.Y. State continues to drive businesses and taxpayers out of their state with onerous taxes. We out here in the Midwest love them for that, because lots of their emmigrants come here and set up. Same is true of emmigrants from California. This ability to flee a state for better, more reasonable government, and taxing systems shows the importance of state's rights. If there were only one over-arching national system, not federal system as it now is, where would there be to flee?

Governor Paterson is a fool if thinks he won that little argument. He only highlighted the problem they have for those who would be motivated to leave. NY likes to think of themselves as "The Empire State"; it's an attitude they best get over. It also points up the national problem of people and business leaving our shores and taking wealth and jobs with them.

Last edited:
I was listening to Rush the other day and he said he only spends like two weeks a year in New York yet he gets audited all the time. Why is that?
I don't have a problem with audits, some people, no many really, cheat on their taxes. States and the Fed should go after tax cheats.
The problem is is that now that power is being used to harass citizens. Whether you like Limbaugh or not, you should be concerned about that abuse of power.
Did you know that the I.R.S. is the only government agency that doesn't need a warrant to enter your house?

s_irs.jpg

I agree with this. I wonder though why he is only in NY a couple of weeks a year. Doesn't he work there?

A known drug addict and proven lying multimillionaire gets audited?

Gee, I wonder why?

Gee, I wonder why?
You don't wonder why, if you're honest. It's politically motivated.

Meanwhile, six tax cheats were nominated to join the current administration, where were their audits?

The guy in charge of the IRS claims incompetence in doing his taxes with Turbo Tax. Incompetence is apparently okay as an excuse for just plain and simple cheating on your taxes, SO LONG as you're on the correct side of the aisle.

Partisan myopia makes you forgive, excuse and be a willing apologist for this shit.

I wonder though why he is only in NY a couple of weeks a year. Doesn't he work there?
I think his paychecks come from there, he does most of is work in Florida.

Not sure about that though, I'm no Limbaugh expert, don't listen to him and am not a fan.

Gee, I wonder why?

so you don't think twelve years in a row is just a little excessive/vindictive?
that's good to know.

The guy has a forum where he tells people constantly that taxation is an evil liberal plot.

So the answer is no, I do not think auditing a known lying sack of hate like that fucking pig is being vindictive.

I think it's insuring that the guy isn't also tax cheat, as well as the proven, lying, drug addicted, human piece of excrement he's already proven himself to be.

Last edited:

Gee, I wonder why?

that's good to know.

The guy has a forum where he tells people constantly that taxation is an evil liberal plot.

So the answer is no, I do not think auditing a known lying sack of hate like that fucking pig is being vindictive.

I think it's insuring that the guy isn't also tax cheat, as well as the proven, lying, drug addicted, human piece of excrement he's already proven himself to be.

well, at least you've maintained your objectivity.
that's good to know, too.
as long as it's someone you don't like, let loose the dogs of govt.
i'll remember this the next time you're up on your soapbox telling everyone what blind partisans they are.
:rofl:

MY GOD!

This is BEAUTIFUL!

"Voluntarily COMPLY!" or face strong: armed usurpation of your God given rights as a RESULT OF YOUR FAILURE TO "VOLUNTARILY COMPLY!"

Man you can't amke this crap UP!

I could give you 1000 words on this one in about 5 minutes... but this one says everything that can be said for those with the means to comprehend... and for those who do not... 10,000 words would not suffice.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

Gee, I wonder why?

that's good to know.

So the answer is no, I do not think...

*Edited for accuracy...

that's good to know.

i'll remember this the next time you're up on your soapbox telling everyone what blind partisans they are.
It is hard not to be a hypocrite.

12 years, it is most likely harrassment.

Sure glad I do not live or work in NY.

that's good to know.

exactly, editic admits he loves this solely for political reasons...

12 years in a row is clearly vindictive. i highly doubt the irs audits anyone that many years in a row. if i was audited that many times in a row i would talk about it too. it is not whining to say the government is picking you out...the day that talking about government action like this becomes whining or illegal is the day we cease to be the USofA. perhaps that is what davids wants....

Yep, just post that he deserves simply because you listen to the drive by media and they tell you to hate. You miss the big picture though, if they can audit Rush because of who he is they can do it to you. Everyone should be afraid of a government that selectively applys the law as a form of intimidation. It does matter if we are on two different sides of an issue.

THE LEAST WE CAN AGREE ON IS WE DO NOT WANT TO LIVE UNDER AN OPPRESSIVE GOVERNMENT

s_irs.jpg

I agree with this. I wonder though why he is only in NY a couple of weeks a year. Doesn't he work there?

Yeah, that's REALLY the point to consider with that post..... :rolleyes:

MY GOD!

This is BEAUTIFUL!

"Voluntarily COMPLY!" or face strong: armed usurpation of your God given rights as a RESULT OF YOUR FAILURE TO "VOLUNTARILY COMPLY!"

Man you can't amke this crap UP!

I could give you 1000 words on this one in about 5 minutes... but this one says everything that can be said for those with the means to comprehend... and for those who do not... 10,000 words would not suffice.

Thanks, I'm organized and efficient that way.

Yep, just post that he deserves simply because you listen to the drive by media and they tell you to hate. You miss the big picture though, if they can audit Rush because of who he is they can do it to you. Everyone should be afraid of a government that selectively applys the law as a form of intimidation. It does matter if we are on two different sides of an issue.

THE LEAST WE CAN AGREE ON IS WE DO NOT WANT TO LIVE UNDER AN OPPRESSIVE GOVERNMENT
Yup.

Forum List

Back