LIMBAUGH CALLS FOR SUMMIT December 3rd

You just blew your ENTIRE argument out of the water citing RUSH who's been doing rather well for over 20 years in bradcasting.

I won't say more...because you're such an inaffectule fucking TROLL and WET behind the ears and lost his place becuse of lack of talking points, and cannot combat the success of Rush.

So in short? Get a life. You get your ass rode at every turn.

What is bradcasting? And what is inaffectule?

Because I haven't been a blowhard on radio for an X amount of years who has made statements such as Smoking isn't bad for you that makes me invalid? Hoo boy, you are amusing.

You just blew your ENTIRE argument out of the water citing RUSH who's been doing rather well for over 20 years in bradcasting.

I won't say more...because you're such an inaffectule fucking TROLL and WET behind the ears and lost his place becuse of lack of talking points, and cannot combat the success of Rush.

So in short? Get a life. You get your ass rode at every turn.

What is bradcasting? And what is inaffectule?

Because I haven't been a blowhard on radio for an X amount of years who has made statements such as Smoking isn't bad for you that makes me invalid? Hoo boy, you are amusing.

Jealousy gets you nowhere.

Jealousy gets you nowhere.

Jealous? I'm not Jealous you Lush.

Fat, Drunk, and Stupid is no way to go through life Thomas. I would suggest putting down the bottle for a moment and try to reclaim some common sense.

Yep.

3a.

It was FOUR no matter how you sliced it. In fact, it is still 4 today, and will be for eternity.

It might have been better had he asked the mods to change the title...but by then, the damage was done.

Damage was done LONG beforehand.

I blame the Public Education System. :eusa_whistle: :lol:

Yeah and ONE you've been subject to and readily apparent with each post you make. You've been LIED TO by your educators, and I'd SUE if I were you.

Mindless DRONE speaks.

You call ME a mindless DRONE...in a thread that you post this:

Rush is putting out a serious *CALL* for you to pay attention, and Call IN to his program...

I can't think of a more DRONE-LIKE statement as above!

YOUR problem is HIGHLIGHTED.

Nice diversion.

So, T...would you like me to help you pass it around that Rush is putting out a call for everyone to pay attention?

Yeah and ONE you've been subject to and readily apparent with each post you make. You've been LIED TO by your educators, and I'd SUE if I were you.

Lied to by my educators about what? Post some specific examples. While you do so, I think I'll take this bottle away from you.

YOUR problem is HIGHLIGHTED.

Nice diversion.

So, T...would you like me to help you pass it around that Rush is putting out a call for everyone to pay attention?

NO diversion TO it. I am serious. YOU *ARE* that Fuckin' stupid.

First diversion. Then name calling.

You are really mature, Mr. T.

Luckily, you have good role models, like Rush and Hannity, to help you along and give you your orders and talking points.

Nice diversion.

Luckily, you have good role models, like Rush and Hannity, to help you along and give you your orders and talking points.

Call a wahbulance. I call it as it is. And yet you claim the highground? Laughable. It IS as I say it is. Deal with it XO. YOU are NOT untouchable. YOUR posts belie your FAUX outrage BOY.

Call a wahbulance. I call it as it is. And yet you claim the highground? Laughable. It IS as I say it is. Deal with it XO. YOU are NOT untouchable. YOUR posts belie your FAUX outrage BOY.

What are you babbling about now?

Where do I claim the highground? Where is my faux outrage?

What are my specific political stances that so offend you?

Restated:

We'll talk to all of you on December 3rd as the president does his no-job-creation jobs summit. We'll talk to the unemployed people that are enjoying it, too. The AP has told us about those people. People laid off from Boeing are happier than people still working there, for example. So we want to talk to the happily unemployed. We want to talk to everybody but you gotta be unemployed to get on the program December 3rd as we do our own jobs summit show to counter what the president's doing: A non-job creation jobs summit sponsored by President Obama.

Deal with it.

What are you babbling about now?

Where do I claim the highground? Where is my faux outrage?

What are my specific political stances that so offend you?

I told you Xo, he's a Lush. Trying to talk sense with him is insanity in of itself.

Lemme help...

We'll talk to all of you on December 3rd as the president does his no-job-creation jobs summit. We'll talk to the unemployed people that are enjoying it, too. The AP has told us about those people. People laid off from Boeing are happier than people still working there, for example. So we want to talk to the happily unemployed. We want to talk to everybody but you gotta be unemployed to get on the program December 3rd as we do our own jobs summit show to counter what the president's doing: A non-job creation jobs summit sponsored by President Obama.

There...now even drunk people can read it.

We'll talk to all of you on December 3rd as the president does his no-job-creation jobs summit. We'll talk to the unemployed people that are enjoying it, too. The AP has told us about those people. People laid off from Boeing are happier than people still working there, for example. So we want to talk to the happily unemployed. We want to talk to everybody but you gotta be unemployed to get on the program December 3rd as we do our own jobs summit show to counter what the president's doing: A non-job creation jobs summit sponsored by President Obama

We'll talk to all of you on December 3rd as the president does his no-job-creation jobs summit. We'll talk to the unemployed people that are enjoying it, too. The AP has told us about those people. People laid off from Boeing are happier than people still working there, for example. So we want to talk to the happily unemployed. We want to talk to everybody but you gotta be unemployed to get on the program December 3rd as we do our own jobs summit show to counter what the president's doing: A non-job creation jobs summit sponsored by President Obama

Sounds interesting! Count me in!

So obama is trying to get a lot of jobs created....of course the republicans are against it....for some damn reason.

You people make me sick. No matter what, fight EVERYTHING the left does. EVERYTHING.

Forum List

Back