LIMBAUGH CALLS FOR SUMMIT December 3rd

The T

George S. Patton Party
May 24, 2009
What USED TO BE A REPUBLIC RUN BY TYRANTS
EIBSummit.jpg

(COURTESY EIB)

Rush is putting out a serious *CALL* for you to pay attention, and Call IN to his program...

Obama: Goal of Jobs Summit Isn't Jobs; Stimulus 2 Needed for Jobs

[SNIP]

We'll talk to all of you on December 3rd as the president does his no-job-creation jobs summit. We'll talk to the unemployed people that are enjoying it, too. The AP has told us about those people. People laid off from Boeing are happier than people still working there, for example. So we want to talk to the happily unemployed. We want to talk to everybody but you gotta be unemployed to get on the program December 3rd as we do our own jobs summit show to counter what the president's doing:

[/SNIP]

Read the LINK provided for Complete details...If you're

unemployed, and having problems? RUSH wants to HEAR from you, as OBAMA conducts HIS Summit...

Last edited:
:popcorn: Thomas, I'm sure you'd love to attend but you can be arrested for public intoxication.

I'm not a troll Thomas. However, I know a stupid thread when I see one.

The only thing that CrusaderFrank has ever posted that was funny was his Top Three List which contained 4 items.

I remember that, then he tried to pathetically change it to 3A.) :lol:

Yep.

3a.

It was FOUR no matter how you sliced it. In fact, it is still 4 today, and will be for eternity.

It might have been better had he asked the mods to change the title...but by then, the damage was done.

I'm not a troll Thomas. However, you are seriously posting troll items when you consider the blowhard to be a valuable source of anything including amusement.

You just blew your ENTIRE argument out of the water citing RUSH who's been doing rather well for over 20 years in bradcasting.

I won't say more...because you're such an inaffectule fucking TROLL and WET behind the ears and lost his place becuse of lack of talking points, and cannot combat the success of Rush.

So in short? Get a life. You get your ass rode at every turn.

Yep.

3a.

It was FOUR no matter how you sliced it. In fact, it is still 4 today, and will be for eternity.

It might have been better had he asked the mods to change the title...but by then, the damage was done.

Damage was done LONG beforehand.

I blame the Public Education System. :eusa_whistle: :lol:

Forum List

Back