Limbaugh call Palin Memoir "One of the Most Substantive Books I've Read"

"She's being smart. She knows what I got on her. It's a smart move on her part."
-- Levi Johnston, when told Palin was nice to him in her Oprah interview, on TV today Link

"She's being smart. She knows what I got on her. It's a smart move on her part."
-- Levi Johnston, when told Palin was nice to him in her Oprah interview, on TV today Link
Imagine how deeply the mind fathoms when your arch nemesis is someone with the character of Levi Johnson!

Holmes had Moriarty. Seinfeld had Newman. Palin has Johnson?

Limbaugh Calls Palin Memoir "One of Most Substantive Policy Books I've Read"

Yep I expect this is sadly true.

In other news, Limbaugh's former maid recently blogged that when she cleaned his entire home, she never saw any books on policy. In other words, Palin's book on policy is the first book on policy he's ever read!

You guys have of course have read the book, and so know what you're talking about.

Myself, given Palin's ability as a public speaker and her ability to write substantive commentaries, I'll bet it's a good read.

I'll buy it.

Do that. But wait a week or so and go to half price books - it'l be on the closeout table for .50 cents.
Oh, and put it on your book shelf next to "My Pet Goat", that's where Limbaugh keeps his copy.

I will never forgive the Rams in the 70s for keeping Pat Haden in when he could not complete a pass in a Las Vegas whore house and they had lion hairy horney Joe Namath pacing the sidelines, begging for one last moment of glory, all on a rainy, muddy, play off day!

One of the dumbest moments in sports history.

They deserve to be owned by Rush Limbaugh.

Last edited:
It always makes me laugh to hear liberals say she wasn't "qualified" to be in the White House. Yet she had the same experience if not more than the Hussein, and she was only running for VP.

Then again, I keep forgetting the Hussein is "uniquely qualified"....whatever the hell that means.

Two years as governor is more experience that four years in the Senate? Last time I checked, 4 > 2.

You're counting his time as a State Senator? Technically they both started their political careers in 1996. So again, how is it that he is far superior to her in terms of experience and she is just way too inexperienced to be even a VP? :cuckoo:

palin-bow-look-bad.jpg

"Sarah Palin got a sore hand from signing
so many books. She had to call Rush
Limbaugh to get some OxyContin."
-- Letterman

"It took years for Alaska to achieve victory. As governor, I directed our attorney general to write an amicus brief in the case, and, thanks to Alaska's able attorneys arguing in front of the Supreme Court, that ruled in favor of the people. Finally, Alaskans could recover some of their losses."
-- Sarah Palin, taking credit for bringing down Exxon, Link

"That is the most cockamamie bullshit. She didn't have a
damn thing to do with it, and she didn't know what it was about."
-- Dave Oesting of Anchorage, the lead plaintiff attorney in the private litigants' civil case against Exxon, on Sarah Palin's account of the lawsuit against Exxon over the 1989 Valdez disaster, Link

You do know Churchill was a Conservative at 20 and was a Liberal at 40, don't you?

Yea I'm sure he was pushing for gay marriage and abortion rights when he was 40.
Were they popular issues when he was 40???
Hell no.
He was also married to a lifelong Liberal, and it is hardly likely he would have insulted the wife he was devoted to with the fabricated quote.

Of course he does.

Rush is an idiot.

It probably was the most substantive book he ever read.

Only an idiot would find what DavidS wrote humor.
Thank you for proving my point!!! :lol:

And your point was what exactly? Conservatives have no sense of humor. And you came to that conclusion because you a leftwing idiot found humor and I a free thinking American did not? Fact is you proved my point that only an idot would find humor where there is none.
Now that's humorous, calling yourself a "free-thinking American." :rofl:
I take it back, CON$ are hilarious. :lol:

It always makes me laugh to hear liberals say she wasn't "qualified" to be in the White House. Yet she had the same experience if not more than the Hussein, and she was only running for VP.

Then again, I keep forgetting the Hussein is "uniquely qualified"....whatever the hell that means.

Two years as governor is more experience that four years in the Senate? Last time I checked, 4 > 2.

You're counting his time as a State Senator? Technically they both started their political careers in 1996. So again, how is it that he is far superior to her in terms of experience and she is just way too inexperienced to be even a VP? :cuckoo:

Something about being a Constitutional Law Expert?

Forum List

Back