Limbaugh call Palin Memoir "One of the Most Substantive Books I've Read"

You guys have of course have read the book, and so know what you're talking about.

Myself, given Palin's ability as a public speaker and her ability to write substantive commentaries, I'll bet it's a good read.

I'll buy it.

Her ability as a public speaker? Every time I've seen her speak, she looked like a deer caught in the headlights.

She just does not have a teleprompter in front of her 24-7 and if you will notice, when the teleprompter screws up, your guy trips all over what he is saying.:lol:
while Palin just winks!:lol:

Ms Vincent is a partisan hack who repeats the same tired propaganda. I can't figure out why it's not called "Quitter." The below is too funny.

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Donkey-Cons-Crime-Corruption-Democratic/dp/1595550240/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1258232052&sr=1-4]Amazon.com: Donkey Cons: Sex, Crime, and Corruption in the Democratic Party (9781595550248): Lynn Vincent, Robert Stacy McCain: Books[/ame]

"In this raucous, head-spinning look at the follies and felonies of today's most famous and infamous liberals, journalists Lynn Vincent and Robert Stacy McCain chronicle for the first time the rampant crime, sex, and corruption of the Democratic Party. Donkey Cons reveals:
How corrupt Democrats in Congress outnumber corrupt Republicans by as much as three to one.
How Franklin Roosevelt, Harry Truman, and John F. Kennedy were elected with the help of the Mob.
What two eyewitnesses said about JFK's obsession with hookers.
How union operatives take from working families to deliver millions of dollars to Democrats.
How Democrats in the 1990's covered up a conspiracy one expert called "the largest incidence of obstruction of justice in American history."
Why Democrats ignore crime victims and take the side of rapists, robbers, and cop-killers-then stump for the right of felons to vote!"

I believe Palin is refreshing. I don't think she has the heft necessary to be President at the moment but in the future who knows.

Come on, Democrats look at the used up old hags you guys have to offer.. Considering the pathetic Presidency we now find ourselves stuck in, I can't believe Democrats have the audacity to criticize just about anyone.

Some of you fuckers are really pathetic. Palin's book was selling thousands before it was ever printed. Jealousy gets you nowhere but laughed at and ridiculed.

Twilight and Harry Potter were best sellers also, but that doesn't mean they're high literature.

You guys have of course have read the book, and so know what you're talking about.

Myself, given Palin's ability as a public speaker and her ability to write substantive commentaries, I'll bet it's a good read.

I'll buy it.

Her ability as a public speaker? Every time I've seen her speak, she looked like a deer caught in the headlights.

That's because those terrible liberals in the media are always giving her "trick" questions.

Like:

What does she read?

What is the Bush Doctrine?

Why are we in Iraq?

Who bought her clothes?

As a policy, does abstinence only work?

Libruls are such dickheads.

Obama wrote 2 autobiographies before he accomplished anything and he's their Messiah. Palin writes a book AFTER she's VP Candidate and Librul froth at the mouth over her

LOL

Last edited:
It always makes me laugh to hear liberals say she wasn't "qualified" to be in the White House. Yet she had the same experience if not more than the Hussein, and she was only running for VP.

Then again, I keep forgetting the Hussein is "uniquely qualified"....whatever the hell that means.

It always makes me laugh to hear liberals say she wasn't "qualified" to be in the White House. Yet she had the same experience if not more than the Hussein, and she was only running for VP.

Then again, I keep forgetting the Hussein is "uniquely qualified"....whatever the hell that means.

Two years as governor is more experience that four years in the Senate? Last time I checked, 4 > 2.

The palinistas are uninformed generally, malignant on occassion, and toxic in policy and philosophy and politics. Do what we do at the county level here. We exclude them from any decision-making positions.

Limbaugh Calls Palin Memoir "One of Most Substantive Policy Books I've Read"

Yep I expect this is sadly true.

It's amazing.El Rushbo says something at 2:55 P M and Ed Shultz and the rest are quoting him a few hours later. El Rushie must laugh himself to sleep every night. If this guy is just a joke why do they spend so much time reacting to every time he scratches an itch.

It's amazing.El Rushbo says something at 2:55 P M and Ed Shultz and the rest are quoting him a few hours later. El Rushie must laugh himself to sleep every night. If this guy is just a joke why do they spend so much time reacting to every time he scratches an itch.

Why? Because the loony fringe whinge on the far right think Rush knows what he is talking about. He certainly understands your type's fears, and he milks you all like a dairy herd. He has all the profit from your unwillingness to bravely face the future and accept what is and has been and how it can be different.

Instead, you cry about how you all are misunderstood. Grow up, Rozman!

Many politicians hire ghostwriters to help them write their books

the ghostwriter is supposed to be just that a ghost

rumors that bill ayers is obama's ghostwriter have been swirling for years. Lol

To anyone who isn't brainwashed he not only makes a complete fool of himself, but also he makes a fool of anyone who defends him.

October 3, 2007
RUSH: We've reached a new day, when interpreters are allowed to determine the meaning of words spoken by others. What happens with that is the loss of meaning.

November 12, 2009
RUSH: * Aren't you people fortunate you have me to interpret this stuff for you?*

Who actually wrote the book?

And I do not believe it was Palin.

Having ghost writers is common. Bill Shatner did not write many if any of his books. Bill Quick actually wrote most of them.

Who actually writes everything Barry reads off his teleprompters? He has repeatedly proven he can't talk his way out of a wet paper bag when he goes it rogue, without his nanny prompters. As for Home Depot's Joe "Anuerysm" Biden, nothing needs to be said, Barry won't let him.

Who wrote "Dreams Of My Father" for Barry?

Two years as governor is more experience that four years in the Senate? Last time I checked, 4 > 2.

Governors actually have to make decisions, they can't just vote present the way Barry did the few times he showed up for the job the idiots of Illinois hired him for. Senators are nothing but followers with 0 accountability, what a "Who Gives A Shit?" job.

The palinistas are uninformed generally, malignant on occassion, and toxic in policy and philosophy and politics. Do what we do at the county level here. We exclude them from any decision-making positions.

" We exclude them from any decision-making positions." I can't wait to read your posts after the 2010 elections.:lol::lol:

I would pay money to see one of your posts that was informed.:lol::lol:

Forum List

Back