Limbaugh bust put under 24 hour security at Tax payer expensei

Oh so they should protect because they believe something could happen? Sounds like the argument for the patriot act, sept of homeland security and NDAA. Wait...but that paranoia is different because...uh...repubs now say they don't like those things.

Maybe it's who the bust is that changes their opinion?

Mojave memorial cross cut down, stolen

This is why you can't be trusted

A comparison between a cross and a bust of Rush. I love how you Righties think. :lol::lol::lol:

Oh so they should protect because they believe something could happen? Sounds like the argument for the patriot act, sept of homeland security and NDAA. Wait...but that paranoia is different because...uh...repubs now say they don't like those things.

A comparison between a cross and a bust of Rush. I love how you Righties think. :lol::lol::lol:

LOL, actually YOU are the only one who thought of that.

He doesn't brag on jack shit. Limbaugh doesn't need to. Rush has had the telethon for the LLS for over 20 years. He started it when you were still shitting your diapers no doubt.

The other charities he donates to are strictly listed in his bios and online information that anyone can access to find out "who donates to what charity".

It's not rocket science to google something.

You really are making yourself out to be a complete fool with your histrionics over Rush.

So you don't agree with his political viewpoints. So freaking what? I don't agree with the policies of President Truman whatsoever but I'm not having a conniption fit over his bust in the Hall of Famous Missourians.

I have no respect for Walter Cronkite but I'm not flipping out that he's in the Hall of Fame either.

And this quote says it all:

Tilley defended his choice, saying Limbaugh is among the world's best-known radio personalities. Tilley also says the hall honors famous Missourians -- not "universally loved Missourians.

Read more: Rush Limbaugh inducted into Hall of Famous Missourians

Actually if you had the attention span to follow a thread you would know that what I take exception with is the suggestion that limbaugh's statue has to be protected from "liberal" vandals.

The truth is nowdays ANYTHING on display needs to be protected from vandalism from people who really don't seem to be of any political persuasion at all like the gang bangers who keep tagging the garage door to my guest house in back!

BTW....you may not know it but the talking point of "liberal vandals" originated back when G.W. moved into the White House after the Clintons. The Rove spin machine started the rumor that Clinton staffers hat ransacked the premises in the transition. Fox news repeated the lie oft enough and with enough authority peddling it as "news" that it got stuck into the collective consciousness of dolts like you and now years later you simply accept it as fact.

Even though there was absolutely NO truth to it then.....OR now!

How does it feel to be so easily manipulated?

yeah you're right, liberals would never vandalize, say the occupy crowd, nope no way they would, liberals respect other's beliefs (hahahaa what a crock of shit that is) Ask a bisexual about liberal "tolerance" or go to college and be a conservative, yeah they're tolerant of their own views only and they love vandalism

Because liberals have vandalized Limbaugh's blessed bust once already. No, wait........

LOL, actually YOU are the only one who thought of that.

I love how you can so glibly say that and at the same time quote the person (not me) who made the comparison. Way to show how you can lie, right in the face of conflicting facts. That makes you a valued member of the Right Wing. Congrats.

buffoon

I was comparing something lefties hate with something lefties hate.

should have known yall to damn ignorant to grasp that.

Actually if you had the attention span to follow a thread you would know that what I take exception with is the suggestion that limbaugh's statue has to be protected from "liberal" vandals.

The truth is nowdays ANYTHING on display needs to be protected from vandalism from people who really don't seem to be of any political persuasion at all like the gang bangers who keep tagging the garage door to my guest house in back!

BTW....you may not know it but the talking point of "liberal vandals" originated back when G.W. moved into the White House after the Clintons. The Rove spin machine started the rumor that Clinton staffers hat ransacked the premises in the transition. Fox news repeated the lie oft enough and with enough authority peddling it as "news" that it got stuck into the collective consciousness of dolts like you and now years later you simply accept it as fact.

Even though there was absolutely NO truth to it then.....OR now!

How does it feel to be so easily manipulated?

yeah you're right, liberals would never vandalize, say the occupy crowd, nope no way they would, liberals respect other's beliefs (hahahaa what a crock of shit that is) Ask a bisexual about liberal "tolerance" or go to college and be a conservative, yeah they're tolerant of their own views only and they love vandalism

Because liberals have vandalized Limbaugh's blessed bust once already. No, wait........
we only have to look at the regular leftist protests to see their respect for private or public property they disagree with.

NATO Summit in Chicago was so peaceful and devoid of vandalism now, wasn't it? The Battle for Seattle ring any bells? How about the Oakland OWS... let alone their nation wide record of arrest, vandalism and criminal mischief.

And those people hurt most were not even involved with those things being protested.

Leftists cannot be trusted to be civilized when their emotions rule the day... and they live by nothing but.

I do believe you lost a gyroscope on that spin.

we only have to look at the regular leftist protests to see their respect for private or public property they disagree with.

NATO Summit in Chicago was so peaceful and devoid of vandalism now, wasn't it? The Battle for Seattle ring any bells? How about the Oakland OWS... let alone their nation wide record of arrest, vandalism and criminal mischief.

And those people hurt most were not even involved with those things being protested.

Leftists cannot be trusted to be civilized when their emotions rule the day... and they live by nothing but.

Never had it.

Never had it.
gave the benefit of the doubt.

Not really a major story and it's a state issue so let them worry about it if the story says anything it's how sad it is that you have to worry about people vandalizing a statue of someone they disagree with politically.

Never had it.
gave the benefit of the doubt.

Guess I've known OF her for too long...:eusa_whistle:

Not really a major story and it's a state issue so let them worry about it if the story says anything it's how sad it is that you have to worry about people vandalizing a statue of someone they disagree with politically.

Sure it's a State issue. And has been. They made a choice in their interest. Statists need to move along and get over it and focus on BILLIONS being wasted in other areas.

Forum List

Back