Limbaugh Blames others for his outster from Rams group

Limbaugh blames others for every failing and shortcoming in his life while only giving credit to himself for his successes.

On the street we refer to this as "acting like a shithead".

Goes to show you that if you are a celebrity, you can basically be as worthless as you want and still be worshiped by morons.

I saw an interesting Rush Limbaugh clip on Bill O'Reilly's show last night and it sparked my interest. It seems that there are lots of people jumping up and down saying that Rush Limbaugh said this or that but nobody can seem to produce the sound bites where he said it. His statement about the Eagle's black quarterback may have been in bad taste but it certainly was not racial. Wonder why it is none of these loudmouths claiming he is such a big racist can't or won't produce the sound bites to back up their statements? Because there are none. That's why. Limbaugh has lawyered up and is on the right path to get this "chants of racistism bullshit" stopped and I hope he is very successful in doing so and I hope it costs some people lots of money when their mouths are shut up. It's time to put up or shut up folks. If he is in fact a racist, show me the sound bite. If you can't produce it, please be quiet because you are becoming a bore.

Forum List

Back