Limbaugh, Beck, Coulter, et.al....

Do you hang on their words?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So not one rightwinger here can cite anything they heard Limbaugh say that wasn't the Gospel?

Not one??

case closed...

detective_conan_wallpaper_09.jpg

Ok, Conan, quit being such a barbarian.

It's staggering to consider the hatred that today's left is capable of maintaining for long periods of time. I guess they aren't smart enough to discuss the concepts and agendas of the people who are elected to direct the future of the Country so they vent their anger and they hate people and individuals who do nothing but voice an opinion. The left is wasting time trying to undermine freedom of speech while the world is going to hell in a handbasket. It's amazing how stupid they can be.

I'm a rightwinger. I can't cite anything Limbaugh said that wasn't gospel (or even was gospel). I don't listen to him, so that would be difficult for me to do.

But, Edthecynic has a man crush on the guy, so I'm sure he can answer you.
This is what I love about DittoTards. When I first came to this board they attacked me for NOT listening to him and told me I had to listen to him for at least 6 straight weeks, and now they attack me FOR listening to him. :cuckoo:
If one assumes that a 'dittotard' is one who listens to Limbaugh, then what part of "I don't listen to him" has you so very confused?

I never did listen to him. I can't imagine I ever will listen to him in the future.

The only reason I know what he says is because of folks like you who have some sort of man crush on him and are always quoting him.
A DittoTard will also blindly and mindlessly attack anyone who shows their MessiahRushie as the lying hypocrite he is, so you qualify with your "man crush" attack.

Last edited:
This is what I love about DittoTards. When I first came to this board they attacked me for NOT listening to him and told me I had to listen to him for at least 6 straight weeks, and now they attack me FOR listening to him. :cuckoo:
If one assumes that a 'dittotard' is one who listens to Limbaugh, then what part of "I don't listen to him" has you so very confused?

I never did listen to him. I can't imagine I ever will listen to him in the future.

The only reason I know what he says is because of folks like you who have some sort of man crush on him and are always quoting him.
A DittoTard will also blindly and mindlessly attack anyone who shows their MessiahRushie as the lying hypocrite he is, so you qualify with your "man crush" attack.
But, I don't listen to Limbaugh. I never did.

You, on the other hand, give him a lot of free publicity.

Personally, I don't care what he says.

You do. It's a man crush you must have on him. There is a very fine line between love and hate. You may think you hate him............

Palin, Beck, Hannity, Coulter, Malkin, Limbaugh
Can I have a show of hands from conservative republicans that pay these people any mind?

The liberal democrats are so quick to start threads that quote these fringe lunatics like they're representative of the majority of republicans.

I wouldn't put Palin in that category. The rest are all, to some extent, bomb throwers who try to generate controversy for ratings. Palin is a serious politician, even if people don't take her seriously.

You do. It's a man crush you must have on him. There is a very fine line between love and hate. You may think you hate him............
But it's true love to defend your lover even when he's wrong, like you do by attacking me. Now a true lover believes everything their love says, so if I post a quote of his, you will be unable to see any contradiction in it because your love will blind you to any of his faults. Now you know there is a contradiction in the quote because I have been posting here long enough to know I wouldn't post it if there wasn't. But without me highlighting it you will never see it. Love is blind!

July 9, 2011
RUSH: Bureau of Labor Statistics -- this is what I was referring to in the first hour, the new normal. They had to change the reporting of unemployment to keep the rate at 9.2%. "Effective with data for January 2011, the Current Population Survey (CPS) was modified to allow respondents to report longer durations of unemployment. Prior to that time, the CPS accepted unemployment durations of up to 2 years; any response of unemployment duration greater than this was entered as 2 years. Starting with data for January 2011, respondents were able to report unemployment durations of up to 5 years. This change affected estimates of average (mean) duration of unemployment. The change did not affect the estimate of the number of unemployed persons and did not affect other data series on the duration of unemployment. There was an unprecedented rise in the number of persons with very long durations of unemployment during the recent labor market downturn."

I pay attention to Mark Levin. He is highly informative and logical. He has principle.

Is there something wrong with respecting a guy who has demonstrated his commitment to integrity, honesty, logic and to conservative PRINCIPLES?

But it's true love to defend your lover even when he's wrong, like you do by attacking me. Now a true lover believes everything their love says, so if I post a quote of his, you will be unable to see any contradiction in it because your love will blind you to any of his faults. Now you know there is a contradiction in the quote because I have been posting here long enough to know I wouldn't post it if there wasn't. But without me highlighting it you will never see it. Love is blind!

July 9, 2011
RUSH: Bureau of Labor Statistics -- this is what I was referring to in the first hour, the new normal. They had to change the reporting of unemployment to keep the rate at 9.2%. "Effective with data for January 2011, the Current Population Survey (CPS) was modified to allow respondents to report longer durations of unemployment. Prior to that time, the CPS accepted unemployment durations of up to 2 years; any response of unemployment duration greater than this was entered as 2 years. Starting with data for January 2011, respondents were able to report unemployment durations of up to 5 years. This change affected estimates of average (mean) duration of unemployment. The change did not affect the estimate of the number of unemployed persons and did not affect other data series on the duration of unemployment. There was an unprecedented rise in the number of persons with very long durations of unemployment during the recent labor market downturn."
I'm sorry, Ed, I don't particularly care for much of what Limbaugh says. I don't care if it's factual or not.

I prefer to get my information from original sources, most of the time. Now, I will read several opinion pieces, but I still check original sources. I like reading. It's less passive.

I mean, that's what makes horse races - you like who you want and I'll like who I want.

Palin, Beck, Hannity, Coulter, Malkin, Limbaugh
Can I have a show of hands from conservative republicans that pay these people any mind?

The liberal democrats are so quick to start threads that quote these fringe lunatics like they're representative of the majority of republicans.

I like them just fine because they make sense when they speak. It doesn't mean I "can't think on my own", it means we agree on issues. Its not difficult to know where any conservative will stand on an issue. But you libs seem to be brainwashed into thinking conservatives are only conservatives because the talking heads exist and 'fill our heads with nonesense'. Just because that's how it works for you liberals doesn't mean thats how it works for us conservatives.

July 9, 2011
I'm sorry, Ed, I don't particularly care for much of what Limbaugh says. I don't care if it's factual or not.

I prefer to get my information from original sources, most of the time. Now, I will read several opinion pieces, but I still check original sources. I like reading. It's less passive.

I mean, that's what makes horse races - you like who you want and I'll like who I want.

It always cracks me up how libs accuse Rush of lying. 95% of what he does is read news stories and opinion pieces written by liberals and play audio interviews with liberals and analyzes them. He absolutely shreds liberals by exposing their propaganda and lies for what it is - bullshit. That's why liberals hate him so much.

We know the Repubs take Rush's kool aid drinking audience seriously or Steele wouldn't have apologized to him on-air last year after snubbing him LOL Know what those are on the table? oxycontin bottles :cool:

rushlacey.jpg

Last edited:
Steele said: “I wasn’t trying to offend anybody. So, yeah, if he’s offended, I’d say: Look, I’m not in the business of hurting people’s feelings here. … My job is to try to bring us all together.”

If is a confusing word to so many.

July 9, 2011

Like I said, you wouldn't be able to catch your MessiahRushie's bullshit without me highlighting it.
Thank You

July 9, 2011

It always cracks me up how libs accuse Rush of lying. 95% of what he does is read news stories and opinion pieces written by liberals and play audio interviews with liberals and analyzes them. He absolutely shreds liberals by exposing their propaganda and lies for what it is - bullshit. That's why liberals hate him so much.
Bullshit!
100% of what he does is take what is said, not only out of context, but also he changes the words to create the context he wants.

October 21, 2008
RUSH: He didn't say it in those words, but that's exactly what he meant.

July 9, 2011

Like I said, you wouldn't be able to catch your MessiahRushie's bullshit without me highlighting it.
Thank You
So, even though I don't pay any attention to Limbaugh - don't listen to him, never did listen to him, don't quote him, never did quote him - he is my "messiah"?

M'kay.

:cuckoo:

Can any of you RW lunatics explain why EVERY. SINGLE. RW. politician has had to kowtow, bow down and otherwise prostrate themselves before Rush Limbaugh?

Why would they do that if he really wasn't "being taken seriously by the right" as you liars like to put it?\

Hmmmmm......!?!?!?!?!

Keep defending him.

Lush just LOVES it when you put your lips right there....

buttkisser2.jpg

Thank You
So, even though I don't pay any attention to Limbaugh - don't listen to him, never did listen to him, don't quote him, never did quote him - he is my "messiah"?

M'kay.

:cuckoo:
You defend him as if he were your MessiahRushie and, like a blinded lover, you couldn't find the contradiction in the quote I posted.

Try again.

July 9, 2011

Keep defending him.

Lush just LOVES it when you put your lips right there....

buttkisser2.jpg
Marc, you and Ed are getting crazy.

Ed thinks someone I don't pay attention to and never did is now my "messiah".

Now, you think my saying that I don't listen to him and never did is somehow 'defending' him.

brian_fellows_crazy-1.jpg

Forum List

Back