Limbaugh, Beck, Coulter, et.al....

Do you hang on their words?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He's not a neocon dim wit. My God, will people learn to use Google. Supporting using the military for spreading democracy is only half of what a Neocon is. He clearly doesn't support government spending.

wow, he(Beck) said he was for the government bailout by Bush. that isn't government spending?

Got it, you like the word neocon for people you hate and you hate Beck. Neocons favor spending, one thing even that massive a thing doesn't make you a neocon. I hear him sometimes in the morning and agree with what he generally talks about. My endorsement of him wasn't exactly ringing. But apparently you so hate him that doesn't matter. I didn't call him swill, I have to be destroyed. Yawn.

Bottom line: I deeply oppose TARP and the wars, but I generally agree with what he's saying when I listen to him and it usually is consistent with libertarian. I seldom listen to him long because he starts crying and going on about something or other and sounds very preachy to me, which turns me off and I turn the station. So I don't know what he thinks across the spectrum of issues. I prefer other radio hosts and don't really care that much what he thinks to learn.

I don't hate Beck, I think he is funny. Colbert's "Doom Bunker" was ROTFLMAO funny. Without Beck we wouldn't have that. I jest think he is a neocon but you have to be to get anywhere with Fox.

They are not marketed at me.

Years ago I used to listen to Rush to hear what republicans would say when they thought no one but republicans were listening.

Now I get it straight from the republican voter.

The people on here

You REALLY don't understand Rush Limbaugh then. He is 50% good commentary, 50% comedy. I'm a big supporter of his, but I KNOW what he is. He's 50% political comedian, but you left wing retards don't grasp that.

His show is brilliant, and we're all in on the joke, because what you said is completely untrue. Limbaugh isn't "what republicans say when they thought no one but republicans were listening". When Rush is one, he and all of us KNOW a lot of liberals are listening. I'd say 30-40% of his audience tend to lean left. They are obsessed with him. And he plays you all like fools. Half of what he says is to piss of the libs we all know are listening. Listening secretly, but listening. And we all laugh at picturing you morons getting uber offended. And that image is hilarious, and thats what makes Rush's show so much fun.

I shouldn't have told you though. Thats half the fun. The extremely retarded libs are the ones who listen to Rush, and DON'T know that. They take it as gosspil of what right wingers think. Jokes on you idiots!

Darn tootin'.

Anyone who has head the show knows what's up. Hell 90% of the time he will announce his "Media Soundbite of the Day" straight up. Says something that out of context will make libs flip out, the lame-stream media replays it out of context and then libs flip out. Round and round it goes.

And not for nothing but everyone on the list in the OP is a best selling author, just ask the New York Times, lol. Many of them multiple times over. They are not fringe kooks. They speak for millions in fun and kooky ways.

As a Libertarian I only agree with half of what anyone says and that includes fellow Libertarians.

I vote for Republicans because I want to take the slow moving coal powered choo-choo off the economic cliff of doom. Democrats want to take the high speed bullet train off the economic cliff of doom.

Palin, Beck, Hannity, Coulter, Malkin, Limbaugh
Can I have a show of hands from conservative republicans that pay these people any mind?

The liberal democrats are so quick to start threads that quote these fringe lunatics like they're representative of the majority of republicans.

I'm a libertarian, which means if you want fiscal conservative I'm there and if you want fiscal social I'm not. But my feedback:

Palin: Marginal politician but doesn't deserve the abuse she gets from the left because they are raging sexists who do not give a mere woman the right to disagree with them

Beck: He's pretty libertarian so I generally agree with him, but he's so fucking preachy that I can't take him in more then small quantities

Hannity: Heck of a nice guy, but he gets too upset when he talks to liberals and he's a bit of a pom pom Republican.

Coulter: She is a great political writer. No one can take apart liberal arguments like she can. When she speaks I appreciate the irony she makes liberals furious by doing to them what they do to everyone else, but I want to be bigger then them not like them.

Malkin: I can't take her seriously after she came out in support of keeping Japanese in internment camps in WWII

Rush: He's the best radio host by a country mile. I don't agree with him the most, he's the most entertaining. That's why he has such a large liberal audience as well. As a libertarian I tend to agree with him on fiscal issues and disagree on social. He's a great interviewer of liberals, has a thick skin and sets traps for them. Like when he said oil is natural and on the air he was saying that to send liberals in a tizzy and even though he told them what he was doing they obediently went right into a tizzy.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSwlxJM5Chc&feature=related"]YouTube - ‪Glenn Beck a hypocrite and a warmongering tool‬‏[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6C6E6ayh4U&feature=related]YouTube - ‪Glenn Beck is a Neocon (Not Libertarian)‬‏[/ame]

You know what is SO fucking hilarious?

You went searching for that kind of shit, had to watch/listen to it to see if it promoted your 'point' (considering who I'm talking to, watching or listening probably isn't much of a given).
Which proves the point, of my previous reply, that you leaners listen to Beck & Co. just to find shit to disagree with!!
:lol:

Any and every one on here has my blessings to put my crazy ass on Ignore the very moment I use a YT clip of any of these nutjobs to make my case.
:eusa_hand:

Can I have a show of hands from conservative republicans that pay these people any mind?

The liberal democrats are so quick to start threads that quote these fringe lunatics like they're representative of the majority of republicans.

And that’s the problem: the failure of the Old Guard GOP to denounce the demagoguery of these and other Culture Warriors. To indeed take the ‘GOP’ back from radical rightists and social conservatives.

Consequently the individuals noted in the OP are representative of a significant number of republicans, the TPM in particular.

Otherwise this is a problem for republicans to address, and complaining about liberals isn’t going to help.

Let's first admit that there is a culture war. That the left has been waging a constant war against family.

The only time the left has ever championed the idea of marriage is when two men want to marry. Otherwise they are telling us the institution of marriage is outdated and oppressive.

There is a culture war waging and you are on the wrong side.

If the left has been waging war against family then why is it that the highest divorce rates in the country are in the red states? And MA, who has gay marriage, has the lowest?

It's just a big, fat lie that the left believes that marriage is outdated and oppressive, much less tell you that, because it's not true.

I'm not surprised you believe it, but the numbers tell the true story.

Divorce Rates by State, 1990

I'm a libertarian, which means if you want fiscal conservative I'm there and if you want fiscal social I'm not. But my feedback:

Palin: Marginal politician but doesn't deserve the abuse she gets from the left because they are raging sexists who do not give a mere woman the right to disagree with them

Beck: He's pretty libertarian so I generally agree with him, but he's so fucking preachy that I can't take him in more then small quantities

Hannity: Heck of a nice guy, but he gets too upset when he talks to liberals and he's a bit of a pom pom Republican.

Coulter: She is a great political writer. No one can take apart liberal arguments like she can. When she speaks I appreciate the irony she makes liberals furious by doing to them what they do to everyone else, but I want to be bigger then them not like them.

Malkin: I can't take her seriously after she came out in support of keeping Japanese in internment camps in WWII

Rush: He's the best radio host by a country mile. I don't agree with him the most, he's the most entertaining. That's why he has such a large liberal audience as well. As a libertarian I tend to agree with him on fiscal issues and disagree on social. He's a great interviewer of liberals, has a thick skin and sets traps for them. Like when he said oil is natural and on the air he was saying that to send liberals in a tizzy and even though he told them what he was doing they obediently went right into a tizzy.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSwlxJM5Chc&feature=related"]YouTube - ‪Glenn Beck a hypocrite and a warmongering tool‬‏[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6C6E6ayh4U&feature=related]YouTube - ‪Glenn Beck is a Neocon (Not Libertarian)‬‏[/ame]

You know what is SO fucking hilarious?

You went searching for that kind of shit, had to watch/listen to it to see if it promoted your 'point' (considering who I'm talking to, watching or listening probably isn't much of a given).
Which proves the point, of my previous reply, that you leaners listen to Beck & Co. just to find shit to disagree with!!

Any and every one on here has my blessings to put my crazy ass on Ignore the very moment I use a YT clip of any of these nutjobs to make my case.
:eusa_hand:

I didn't have to watch those vids, I had seen them many times. You are right I do listen to Fox and Rush.

And that’s the problem: the failure of the Old Guard GOP to denounce the demagoguery of these and other Culture Warriors. To indeed take the ‘GOP’ back from radical rightists and social conservatives.

Consequently the individuals noted in the OP are representative of a significant number of republicans, the TPM in particular.

Otherwise this is a problem for republicans to address, and complaining about liberals isn’t going to help.
Mr. Jones,
I couldn't agree more with this post of yours.
The culture icons are doing what they do for ratings and cash so they've jumped on board the Tea-Wagon in hopes of drawing more of each.
As a result they've allowed them selves to drift TOO far right of extreme.
The purpose of my thread is exactly your point; to separate me and my party from these dimbulbs.
What prompted me starting it wasn't to "complain about liberals".
It was in response to this 'Ann Coulter' thread I keep seeing bumped to the top.
Judging by the title someone is bent that she said something stupid.
No shit! That's how she pays her mortgage....saying stupid shit.
:eusa_shhh:

The left wing whackaloons seem much more obsessed with these folks than any conservative I know. Anyway.. what of it? The left has CNN, MSNBC, CBS, NPR, ABC, NBC, etc. channeling all Obama, all day.

Get over yourselves. You can't rid the planet of anything that upsets your myopic worldviews.

Yes, liberals like media where their statements and views go unchallenged.
They don't have control of ALL media outlets yet.

We must all think like them, I say in my worst hypnotic-sounding voice

Let's first admit that there is a culture war. That the left has been waging a constant war against family.

The only time the left has ever championed the idea of marriage is when two men want to marry. Otherwise they are telling us the institution of marriage is outdated and oppressive.

If the left has been waging war against family then why is it that the highest divorce rates in the country are in the red states? And MA, who has gay marriage, has the lowest?

It's just a big, fat lie that the left believes that marriage is outdated and oppressive, much less tell you that, because it's not true.

This idea that divorce rates are astronomical are a manipulation of statistics.

But if you are going to argue that the left, as an ideology and philosophy, isn't and hasn't been at odds with the institution of marriage there isn't any point in arguing with you. You simply are uninformed.

I think they offer the best of what Conservative thought has to offer

This idea that divorce rates are astronomical are a manipulation of statistics.

But if you are going to argue that the left, as an ideology and philosophy, isn't and hasn't been at odds with the institution of marriage there isn't any point in arguing with you. You simply are uninformed.

I am uninformed? HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Obviously you believe in this fairy tale, but it seems to me that if it is so widespread then you should have no problem finding a link to a liberal saying it.

I think they offer the best of what Conservative thought has to offer
I'm fucked.......
:eusa_pray:

I do not listen to any of the political pundits of any stripe.

Well some Jon Stewart.

Stewart/Fey 2012!

hortypunk,

You are a certified Obamarrhoidal shithead.......and your poll proves that.

hortypunk,

You are a certified Obamarrhoidal shithead.......and your poll proves that.

Translation:
I chose "A" but it's a public poll and I'm not ready to admit to the world how much of a fool I am.

:cuckoo:

They are not marketed at me.

Years ago I used to listen to Rush to hear what republicans would say when they thought no one but republicans were listening.

Now I get it straight from the republican voter.

The people on here

Is that a Australian Sheppard in your profile pic?

Is it ture one of the major stockholders in fox is a muslim? God bless america.

Hell yea! They speak for me because I don't have a mind of my own!!!

Okay, I don't listen to them, although sometimes I do hear a few minutes of Limbaugh on the radio. And I'm glad I did. There was an advertisement for Carbonite so I got it and it's been great.

Naturally you leave out the most sensible option: "These people espouse views similar to my own and fight for our mutually-held values and principles."

And, of course, there's the ever-popular: "Anyone that enrages liberals that much must be doing something right."

Forum List

Back