Limbaugh and Coulter and Beck, Oh My!

Are you saying that yoiu are a liberal? If so do you support what obama and the federal government is doing?

what they are doing?

could you be more specific?

just exactly what do you believe they are doing?

Excuse me while I laugh.:lol::lol::lol::rofl:
Where have you been the past almost two years?

Off planet.
so could you kindly give me an exact list of "what they have been doing"?

with all due respect it has been my impression that SOME people (conservatives) have been claiming that obama and the democrats have been doing all kinds of things that they haven't actually been doing....

so

I'd like to know what delusions you harbor

did they burn the constitution?
did they take all of your freedoms away?
did they take all of your rights away?
have they confiscated yrou guns?
are you no longer allowed onthe internet?
are you confined to your home?
have you been rounded up and placed in indoctrination camps?
have they burned all the christian churches?
have they declared sharia law?
have they removed your ability to answer a question?

truely
I'm curious as to what you really think/believe they have done

Political war moron, go out an vote the democrats out of power type of action not get your guns and blow their fucking heads off. Are you that stupid to think he meant it any other way?

I'm smart enough to know that this type of speech (hate speech, EXTREME hate speech) leads to violence.

I have no doubt that if you heard this exact type of speech coming from liberals you would be smart enough to understand it to.

Everytime obama gets on TV he gives a hate speech.

I hardly think that is true.

and I'm certain that you can't actually give any examples that could possibly compare to the type of rhetoric emanating from the right wing talking heads and spinmeisters

I mean...really...."republicans are working to thwart us" pales in comparison to
"obama is a nazi and democrats hate America and are trying to shred the constitution"

I'm smart enough to know that this type of speech (hate speech, EXTREME hate speech) leads to violence.

I have no doubt that if you heard this exact type of speech coming from liberals you would be smart enough to understand it to.

Everytime obama gets on TV he gives a hate speech.

I hardly think that is true.

and I'm certain that you can't actually give any examples that could possibly compare to the type of rhetoric emanating from the right wing talking heads and spinmeisters

I mean...really...."republicans are working to thwart us" pales in comparison to
"obama is a nazi and democrats hate America and are trying to shred the constitution"

And I hardly think Rush gives hate speeches, but everytimes obama gives a speech I hear hate coming fom his words. You are right when you said democrats are shreding the Constitution. Some have even stated they did not care about the Constitution

Last edited:

Forum List

Back