Limbaugh and Coulter and Beck, Oh My!

How about truthful
Of course not. CON$ are incapable of truth.

So tell me what part of what he said was a lie?
As if you didn't know!

Well for starters, He said Stuttering LimpTard is for individualism. Of course, your MessiahRushie defines individualism as strict CONformity to CON$ervatism. Anyone who does not CONform to CON$ervatism is de-individualized as a Liberal.

May 12, 2008
RUSH: I maintain that moderates and independents are Democrats. Because, by definition, if someone or some organization is not conservative, it's by definition going to be liberal, not moderate, not independent, it's going to be liberal

As if you didn't know!

Well for starters, He said Stuttering LimpTard is for individualism. Of course, your MessiahRushie defines individualism as strict CONformity to CON$ervatism. Anyone who does not CONform to CON$ervatism is de-individualized as a Liberal.

May 12, 2008
RUSH: I maintain that moderates and independents are Democrats. Because, by definition, if someone or some organization is not conservative, it's by definition going to be liberal, not moderate, not independent, it's going to be liberal

Holy fucking shit. Liberals are not for individual rights are you that fucking stupid?

As if you didn't know!

May 12, 2008

You really did not prove anything. You provided us with a non linked quote and a definition of what you think he thinks is an individual. No proof that he is not for individualism. If you do not like the guy that is fine. If you are going to disprove something you need to give more than opinion to convince most people. It is a lie because I said so worked when I was in 1st grade but I need a little more than that now that I am an adult.

As if you didn't know!

May 12, 2008

You really did not prove anything. You provided us with a non linked quote and a definition of what you think he thinks is an individual. No proof that he is not for individualism. If you do not like the guy that is fine. If you are going to disprove something you need to give more than opinion to convince most people. It is a lie because I said so worked when I was in 1st grade but I need a little more than that now that I am an adult.
Oh come on now! If no person can be independent or anything other than GROUPED as a CON$ervative or a Liberal, how exactly is that supporting individualism????????? That is pure FASCISM!!!!

To the Fascist there are only TWO sides, their side and the enemy.
To LimpTard, the Left/Liberal/Democrat is the ENEMY.

February 1, 2008
RUSH: you do not know the left in this country. You do not know the enemy.

February 11, 2008
RUSH: See, I think liberalism needs to be beaten back; I think it needs to be defeated; I think politically it is the enemy

February 6, 2008
RUSH: Mr. McCain, Ronaldus Magnus did reach out to Democrats -- to defeat them!

RUSH: They are the enemy! They are to be defeated.

As if you didn't know!

May 12, 2008

Oh come on now! If no person can be independent or anything other than GROUPED as a CON$ervative or a Liberal, how exactly is that supporting individualism????????? That is pure FASCISM!!!!

February 1, 2008

February 11, 2008
RUSH: See, I think liberalism needs to be beaten back; I think it needs to be defeated; I think politically it is the enemy

February 6, 2008

Still waiting for the proof
"No proof that he is not for individualism"
Where is the proof that Rush is against individualism?

May 12, 2008

February 1, 2008

February 11, 2008

February 6, 2008

Still waiting for the proof
"No proof that he is not for individualism"
Where is the proof that Rush is against individualism?
see%20no%20evil%20hear%20no%20evil.jpg

Forum List

Back