LilOlLady's Everlasting Gobstopper Illegal Immigration Thread

José;3791718 said:
Listen, hunter:

1 - The post you quoted was actually defending you. You'd have noticed it if you weren't so fucking stoned. I could go search for the poster that made fun of your spelling but my life doesn't suck so bad.

2 - Every american citizen should always keep in mind that:

A mexican who speaks broken English is a mexican who, unlike you, speaks more than one language.

3 - You belong to a special group brownies and darkies with an Uncle Tom complex, hunter. You mistakenly believe that if you bash Mexico and mexicans hard enough Anglos will forget that you are half-black, mestizo, quadroon, etc...

You're wrong... No matter how many times you call me a spick, a wetback, a beaner or a greasy ball, Anglos will always consider you and your multiracial family as legalised mutts... mutts with papers but mutts nonetheless.

That would be Chickasaw Indian 1/4 , I am not a brownie, The wife is. She is Samoan. She speaks perfect English, My partner in crime Jose, a man I have worked with for 4 years and is a legal immigrant who has with his wife suffered at the hands of Mexicans, feels the same. He hates illegals. HE will be the first to run illegals off a job. I have no problems with my kids being considered mutts.Family is Family, Americans are Americans. I am NO Red Neck. To me, a white man who is proud of that monicker are like black men who call each other ******. It is disgusting.I jump my kids ass and the asses of there friends who proudly label then selves "Red Necks". I apologize for taking your comments out of context, as well as for the ugly things I posted. The long and short of it is this, Illegal immigration allows Mexicans to abuse Mexicans, and provides cheap disposable labor for rich Americans OF ALL RACES . Sure, we get some good ones, but it is a fact that we get allot of there undesirables to. Pleas excuse any misspellin. It stems from that laziness I was bitching about.

Fucking redneck asshole.

José;3791718 said:
Listen, hunter:

1 - The post you quoted was actually defending you. You'd have noticed it if you weren't so fucking stoned. I could go search for the poster that made fun of your spelling but my life doesn't suck so bad.

A mexican who speaks broken English is a mexican who, unlike you, speaks more than one language.

3 - You belong to a special group brownies and darkies with an Uncle Tom complex, hunter. You mistakenly believe that if you bash Mexico and mexicans hard enough Anglos will forget that you are half-black, mestizo, quadroon, etc...

You're wrong... No matter how many times you call me a spick, a wetback, a beaner or a greasy ball, Anglos will always consider you and your multiracial family as legalised mutts... mutts with papers but mutts nonetheless.

That would be Chickasaw Indian 1/4 , I am not a brownie, The wife is. She is Samoan. She speaks perfect English, My partner in crime Jose, a man I have worked with for 4 years and is a legal immigrant who has with his wife suffered at the hands of Mexicans, feels the same. He hates illegals. HE will be the first to run illegals off a job. I have no problems with my kids being considered mutts.Family is Family, Americans are Americans. I am NO Red Neck. To me, a white man who is proud of that monicker are like black men who call each other ******. It is disgusting.I jump my kids ass and the asses of there friends who proudly label then selves "Red Necks". I apologize for taking your comments out of context, as well as for the ugly things I posted. The long and short of it is this, Illegal immigration allows Mexicans to abuse Mexicans, and provides cheap disposable labor for rich Americans OF ALL RACES . Sure, we get some good ones, but it is a fact that we get allot of there undesirables to. Pleas excuse any misspellin. It stems from that laziness I was bitching about.

Fucking redneck asshole.

:(

HARD WORKING ILLEGAL ALIENS

Who only want a better life for their families. These poor people who cannot take care of their families pay coyotes thousands of dollars to just get them cross the border. National Geographic’s Border Wars NO END IN SIGHT say as much as $4,000?

Illegal aliens coming here for a better life for their families is destroying dreams of hard working Americans who only want a better life for their families. They are taking American dreams away from Americans and the sad part of it all it most Americans are going about their daily lives totally oblivious that illegal aliens are subtly and slowly destroying their lives. Taking unskilled jobs Americans need and depend on to take care of their families. Yes, we have a massive unskilled American labor force although pro-illegal aliens like you to think we do not.

How many “American better lives” will have to be destroyed, how many American student’s college education destroyed to get Obama re-elected? Because they is what non-action on illegal immigration is doing.

Wake up American and open your eyes before it is too late. Illegal immigration perpetrated on the American people is a great injustice.

"He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it. He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it."
Martin Luther King.

José;3791718 said:
Listen, hunter:

Fucking redneck asshole.

:piss2:Soggy in NOLA

1986 AMNESTY

Did not fix our broken immigration system. Did not save our economy. Did not save Social Security. Did not create jobs. So why do Democrats and some Republican went to take us down the same road again? Because they are looking out for their own jobs and the hell with 14 million unemployed Americans and their children that the Dream Act and amnesty will displaced on jobs and education.

There have to be some one in 2012 that stop this nightmare of illegal immigration without legalization. And Romney flip flops too much. Bachmann do not clarify.

If we don’t secure our border, (“more secure than ever”) is just not good enough, before any kind of Dream Act or Amnesty or just the promise of either, we will have a flood of illegal aliens that will make 20 million look like a drop in the bucket.

I guess we will need more illegal aliens to replace all the educated children of illegal aliens that the Dream Act will produce, to do the jobs that will not do.

Our leaders talk about the Dream Act as though American children do not even exist. Maybe they will be doing the jobs educated children of illegal aliens use to do.

I will vote for Mickey Mouse in 2012 if he promises to enforce our immigration law and secure the border.

1986 AMNESTY

Did not fix our broken immigration system. Did not save our economy. Did not save Social Security. Did not create jobs. So why do Democrats and some Republican went to take us down the same road again? Because they are looking out for their own jobs and the hell with 14 million unemployed Americans and their children that the Dream Act and amnesty will displaced on jobs and education.

There have to be some one in 2012 that stop this nightmare of illegal immigration without legalization. And Romney flip flops too much. Bachmann do not clarify.

If we don’t secure our border, (“more secure than ever”) is just not good enough, before any kind of Dream Act or Amnesty or just the promise of either, we will have a flood of illegal aliens that will make 20 million look like a drop in the bucket.

I guess we will need more illegal aliens to replace all the educated children of illegal aliens that the Dream Act will produce, to do the jobs that will not do.

Our leaders talk about the Dream Act as though American children do not even exist. Maybe they will be doing the jobs educated children of illegal aliens use to do.

I will vote for Mickey Mouse in 2012 if he promises to enforce our immigration law and secure the border.

Were these highlighted "remedies" ever taughted as fixes to illegal immigration by Amnesty when Amnesty was signed into law by President Reagan?

Seems to me you're listing illegal immigration problems and linking them as a failure of Amnesty.

Last edited:
Obama slips DREAM Act amnesty past Congress
Columnist charges, 'This is outright lawlessness on part of the administration'

Posted: June 25, 2011
1:00 am Eastern

A new enforcement memo handed down by the director of U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement last week has some accusing the White House of running around Congress to implement the DREAM Act – and consequent amnesty for some illegal immigrants – by executive fiat.
Obama slips DREAM Act amnesty past Congress

Children often pay for the sins for their fathers. When Sodom and Gomorrah was destroyed the children were destroyed. During the flood children were destroyed with their parents. When parents commit crime. their children often suffer. Don’t make me pay for the sins of their parents. Children born to slave were considered slaves because their parents were slaves. Did we free children of slaves?
Children of illegal aliens must be deported with their parents. The Dream Act will separate families and Automatic Birth Right Citizenship must be appealed because it separates families.

1986 AMNESTY

If we used our military and the threat of deadly force to secure our borders and then actually secured them I would be willing to give those who are stuck on our side some road to citizenship. But we would have to SHUT THE BORDERS DOWN first.

Then the people still here would have to pay like 3x the amount normal immigrants pay to come here. They would have to pay back taxes. And they would have to be proficient in english within 6 months.

If they dont meet all these they get deported.

Last edited:
1986 AMNESTY

Were these highlighted "remedies" ever taughted as fixes to illegal immigration by Amnesty when Amnesty was signed into law by President Reagan?

Seems to me you're listing illegal immigration problems and linking them as a failure of Amnesty.

You do know how to google "1986 amnesty" don't you?

The amnesty program that tried and failed
Daniel González

By nearly all accounts, the 1986 amnesty legislation was a massive failure.

The law signed 20 years ago this November by President Ronald Reagan was supposed to put an end to illegal immigration. It granted amnesty to millions of undocumented immigrants, beefed up security along the U.S.-Mexican border and, for the first time, tried to punish employers of unlawful workers. The rationale was that illegal immigration would stop for good if the job magnet was cut off.

But employer sanctions never fully materialized, and illegal immigration soared. Congress remains torn on a resolution, and at the very heart of the debate lies sharp disagreement over the reasons the 1986 law failed. advertisement

The Arizona Republic
Oct. 8, 2006 12:00 AM

1986 AMNESTY

You do know how to google "1986 amnesty" don't you?

Daniel González

By nearly all accounts, the 1986 amnesty legislation was a massive failure.

The law signed 20 years ago this November by President Ronald Reagan was supposed to put an end to illegal immigration. It granted amnesty to millions of undocumented immigrants, beefed up security along the U.S.-Mexican border and, for the first time, tried to punish employers of unlawful workers. The rationale was that illegal immigration would stop for good if the job magnet was cut off.

But employer sanctions never fully materialized, and illegal immigration soared. Congress remains torn on a resolution, and at the very heart of the debate lies sharp disagreement over the reasons the 1986 law failed. advertisement

The Arizona Republic
Oct. 8, 2006 12:00 AM

Was the failure to secure the border and prosecute employers not accomplished due to Amnesty or a failure of the Reagan, Bush[1], Clinton, and Bush[2] adminstrations to implement those programs?

Last edited:
Lil old lady is being pedantic yet again. The illegal aliens have won, with all due respect. They outbreed EVERYONE, they are future voters and they will inevitably be forced to pay taxes, either way. I think, they win. What laws they are breaking now, they will be forgiven for AND they will re-write future laws and history to favor themselves. The writing is already on the wall. I don’t like it better than the rest of you, either, but there it is.
They work, they already pay taxes and they get back more than they pay in tax breaks for all the kids. and for the Jack Pot kids, they collect all the welfare benefits as Americans. Undocumented immigrants pay $10.6 billion in state and local taxes.

Throwing this in...Went to Denny's in Reno this morning and order "eggs over well done" and was brought to me over very easy and I broke them, showing the waitress how I did not want them. She brought them back, same ones, flattened and fried hard. Call her back again and asked her "what the hell is this" and told her again "over well done with egg yolk intact" She came back with eggs over easy and by that time I was so pissed I asked to see the manager who was Mexican also and told him what had happened and he did not understand what I was talking about. Left the restaurant pissed and refused to pay for the meal. MY friend ordered steak and eggs over medium and his was too runny and never got the steak sauce he asked for. I guess I could have made it simple like.." like a hard on" may it would have been understood.

Throwing this in...Went to Denny's in Reno this morning and order "eggs over well done" and was brought to me over very easy and I broke them, showing the waitress how I did not want them. She brought them back, same ones, flattened and fried hard. Call her back again and asked her "what the hell is this" and told her again "over well done with egg yolk intact" She came back with eggs over easy and by that time I was so pissed I asked to see the manager who was Mexican also and told him what had happened and he did not understand what I was talking about. Left the restaurant pissed and refused to pay for the meal. MY friend ordered steak and eggs over medium and his was too runny and never got the steak sauce he asked for. I guess I could have made it simple like.." like a hard on" may it would have been understood.
Always order scrambled eggs. It’s the only way around asswipes who cannot cook eggs!

ARIZ BOYCOTTS HURT HISPANICS

Arizona boycotts will hurt Hispanics who make up the large part of the hospitality industry. A no win situation for all. But Arizona will recover and SB107 is not going away.

Arizona illegal aliens who are protesting will protest them selves out of jobs and out of the state saving Arizona billions in education, healthcare, law enforcement and welfare.

If illegal aliens are force to leave, either by SB1070 or boycotts, they will go to other state and they will have to provide jobs, healthcare, education, law enforcement and welfare. Costing those states.

If SB1070 is unconstitutional so is the Federal Immigration and Nationality Act that gives Arizona state and local officers the right to do exactly what SB1070 allows them to do. Federal Immigration and Nationality Act goes even farther to allow racial profiling. “Hispanic appearance” coupled with “reasonable suspicion.” I guess that does not make a difference since ICE do not process those illegal aliens Arizona turn over the them. They are released if there is no criminal act other than illegal entry.
Give them a ride to the border

Forum List

Back