Lilly White Liberals Hating On The Zo

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
Nothing pisses off one of those lilly white liberals like a Negro off the plantation.
Letter writing and name calling or threats because some escaped plantation Negro has his own mind and wants his own say. Here's a bit of what those lilly white liberals have to say....

Ipse dixit/Strawman.
"An e-mail I got".Hey, I got one from a Nigerian prince.

/thread

Nothing pisses off one of those lilly white liberals like a Negro off the plantation.
Letter writing and name calling or threats because some escaped plantation Negro has his own mind and wants his own say. Here's a bit of what those lilly white liberals have to say....

Yo Darkie,

Did Sean Connery demand that you return his thumbnail? I see you went back to that fur draped pre-op tranny.......It's a good look on you...

• Banned

Yo Darkie,

Did Sean Connery demand that you return his thumbnail? I see you went back to that fur draped pre-op tranny.......It's a good look on you...

Well Icebergslime I just use who I want.

Forum List

Back