Lilly Ledbetter Unloads On Romney

Mitt should turn these issues over to his expert, Ann. She will issue a statement as soon as she gets back from the spa.

Mitt should turn these issues over to his expert, Ann. She will issue a statement as soon as she gets back from the spa.

Maybe Obama is hotdogging it by steaking out some new territory, trying to flank Romney and hit him in the ribeye.

Arf

Who cares what she says.

Mitt Romeny is saying he isn't for more regulation.

How do you apply such a law. If women don't like what they are getting paid, they can do what men do, quit.

And how many men are there in similar positions who don't get paid equally.

It boggles the mind how much people lilke Neddy.Dumbbutt think the world is so simple.

So Mitt Romney is in favor of paying women less the men just because they are women

This week the business I worked out closed, I'm not really caring about a person getting more money than I. I just want to go back to work somewhere.

Good luck.

I'll be thinking of you.

Thanks, it's all good. I'll find something else, I always land on my feet. I felt it was coming to an end and I stayed when I should've left.

I hear the economy is getting better, liberals are telling us that, yet its mostly conservatives that own businesses and they are not as optimistic.

Well, at least his expert is better than all of Obama's experts. A Sec. Of Treasury the doesn't pay taxes. The head of the DOJ that sells guns to Mexican drug cartels, lets racist groups put bounties on it's citizens. And let's not forget his self admitted mentor who he learned from for over 20 years, he is a racist. Add to that his bud Pelosi, who said we'd have to pass the bill to find out what is in it. Plus his advisor that told him he'd been to all 57 states. Then you have his wife who had to live over 40 years to be proud of this country. Let's see Bill Ayers and the list gets worse and worse.

So I'd take Ann as expert over most of Obama's experts.

Who cares what she says.

How do you apply such a law. If women don't like what they are getting paid, they can do what men do, quit.

It boggles the mind how much people lilke Neddy.Dumbbutt think the world is so simple.

So Mitt Romney is in favor of paying women less the men just because they are women

I notice your reps are going down (and I am about to add to that decline).

Once again, you (and your twin Dick Tuck) make stuff up. Romeny is against regulation. Maybe you should address the points of the post....crawl out of your bedroom and see the real world.

If men don't get paid equally, how is is that women should get any special consideration ?

Well, at least his expert is better than all of Obama's experts. A Sec. Of Treasury the doesn't pay taxes. The head of the DOJ that sells guns to Mexican drug cartels, lets racist groups put bounties on it's citizens. And let's not forget his self admitted mentor who he learned from for over 20 years, he is a racist. Add to that his bud Pelosi, who said we'd have to pass the bill to find out what is in it. Plus his advisor that told him he'd been to all 57 states. Then you have his wife who had to live over 40 years to be proud of this country. Let's see Bill Ayers and the list gets worse and worse.

So I'd take Ann as expert over most of Obama's experts.

HOLY CRAP!!!

What a bitch slapping!!

crusaderfrank-albums-facts-hurt-bitch-slap-picture4064-cf-factshurt.jpg

Since Lily Ledbetter wasn't smart enough to file her winning lawsuit on time and waited for years, why would anyone pay attention to what she had to say to begin with.

Who cares what she says.

That is not what Romney said, however liberals tend to be very simplistic in nature and deal with issues emotionally instead of ration and logic, so I can see how you could draw to such a silly, stupid nonsensical conclusion.

Forum List

Back