Lilly Ledbetter Unloads On Romney

Did she take years off to raise her family?

Did she not do business trips like her men counter-parts?

Women can't take years away from the office for their kids or not travel for the company like men, then whine that they didn't get promoted or paid like the men that put in more hours over the decades.

Most men that hire are weary of women that are in child-bearing years, and they hold promise of NON PRODUCTION that the employer has to PAY per gubmint edict.

Last edited:
“…But Mitt Romney told me and millions of other women that he couldn't commit to fighting with us or for us," Ledbetter told reporters Wednesday.

Of course not, because that would mean Romney would be compelled to fight against the very corporate masters he seeks to serve, those who have contempt for working Americans.

Women can't take years away from the office for their kids or not travel for the company like men, then whine that they didn't get promoted or paid like the men that put in more hours over the decades.

Read and learn...

Ledbetter v. Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co.

All we hear from libs is how women and minorities are oppressed but all we see is CEOs that are women and minorities.

If a woman takes time off for her family, don't expect to be equal to her male co-workers that never leave their job.

If a woman doesn't go on "the road" because of her family, then don't expect to be equal to the males that fly all over on the company's time.

Lesbian woman with no family and no life should celebrate having such an opportunity to be a man by acting like a man never taking time off and traveling for the company.

All we hear from libs is how women and minorities are oppressed but all we see is CEOs that are women and minorities.

If a woman takes time off for her family, don't expect to be equal to her male co-workers that never leave their job.

If a woman doesn't go on "the road" because of her family, then don't expect to be equal to the males that fly all over on the company's time.

Lesbian woman with no family and no life should celebrate having such an opportunity to be a man by acting like a man never taking time off and traveling for the company.
Indeed? Isn't that interesting? Lesbian women that ACT as men STILL want to be treated like Women?

What a fucked-up course of life?

I'm not reading a bullshit article you like, it is full of lies.

Read and learn...

Spoken like a true close-minded wingnut. Bravo!

I'm not reading a bullshit article you like, it is full of lies.

Read and learn...

Why not just stick your fingers in your ears and whine, " la la la I can't hear you la la la".

Don't say you know about a subject when you refuse to learn about all sides. Its dishonest and damned childish, like a spoiled kid who says he doesn't like peas even though he's never had one in his mouth.

Gawd.

Indeed? Isn't that interesting? Lesbian women that ACT as men STILL want to be treated like Women?

What a fucked-up course of life?

I swear, before coming to this forum, I really had no idea how backward and ignorant American men are.

You fools have been a real education for me and I now understand how money hungry pubs and uneducated bags got elected.

The sad truth is that Ledbetter wouldn't have anything to sue about because she wouldn't have a job today under the Obama administration policies.

The Goodyear plant she worked for is still open, believe it or not, and hiring.

Whom IS this Lilly Bedwetter anyway?

"WHOM"???

If you have access to the interwebs, you might be able to figure out how to use a site called

GOOGLE.

Good Luck.

When you get lost, Ask a woman for help.

Who cares what she says.

Mitt Romeny is saying he isn't for more regulation.

How do you apply such a law. If women don't like what they are getting paid, they can do what men do, quit.

And how many men are there in similar positions who don't get paid equally.

It boggles the mind how much people lilke Neddy.Dumbbutt think the world is so simple.

Who cares what she says.

How do you apply such a law. If women don't like what they are getting paid, they can do what men do, quit.

It boggles the mind how much people lilke Neddy.Dumbbutt think the world is so simple.

I agree with what you say, but actually I believe it is that simple, it's these kinds of laws that make it complicated and now we need more lawyers...hmmmmm isnt that interesting, I'm shocked shocked the bar association went for it. How do they calculate this stuff? And for women police officers should they get paid like men, since many of them cant even cuff a suspect?

Who cares what she says.

I have been at jobs where a women had better pay than I did, I learned to negotiate my pay better.

This week the business I worked out closed, I'm not really caring about a person getting more money than I. I just want to go back to work somewhere.

Forum List

Back