Jun 6, 2010
Hot.

Smart.

Strong.

Determined.

Independent.

In your face.

Lila-Rose-300x233.jpg

I've been following her story for almost 2 years.

She rocks.

Interesting. I find her to be a self promoter and a sensationalist who manufactures situations so she can go appear on tv and act outraged and indignant...
Granted her "cause" will always have "built in" supporters, just like there will always be people who support "law and order"..or "better education"... but she's about as "deep" as a birdbath..

Lila Rose - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
At the age of 15, Rose founded Live Action and began giving antiabortion presentations to schools and youth groups.[1] She and conservative activist James O’Keefe III had found inspiration in left-wing activist Saul Alinsky's grassroots organizing handbook "Rules for Radicals".[1] After having been further inspired by the work of Texas activist Mark Crutcher, who taped fake calls to Planned Parenthood clinics featuring women posing as pregnant minors, they came up with the idea to infiltrate Planned Parenthood clinics wearing concealed video cameras in fall 2006, when Rose was a 17-year-old UCLA freshman history major, to expose the clinics' operations. Since 2006, Rose has conducted stings at Planned Parenthood clinics in Los Angeles, Indianapolis, Bloomington, Tucson, Phoenix and Memphis.[1] Her videos are usually released after editing down to about five minutes with quick cuts and a soundtrack for effect.[1]

Last edited:
Interesting. I find her to be a self promoter and a sensationalist who manufactures situations so she can go appear on tv and act outraged and indignant...
Granted her "cause" will always have "built in" supporters, just like there will always be people who support "law and order"..or "better education"... but she's about as "deep" as a birdbath..
Sounds like yer' typical liberal.

At the age of 15, Rose founded Live Action and began giving antiabortion presentations to schools and youth groups.[1] She and conservative activist James O’Keefe III had found inspiration in left-wing activist Saul Alinsky's grassroots organizing handbook "Rules for Radicals".[1] After having been further inspired by the work of Texas activist Mark Crutcher, who taped fake calls to Planned Parenthood clinics featuring women posing as pregnant minors, they came up with the idea to infiltrate Planned Parenthood clinics wearing concealed video cameras in fall 2006, when Rose was a 17-year-old UCLA freshman history major, to expose the clinics' operations. Since 2006, Rose has conducted stings at Planned Parenthood clinics in Los Angeles, Indianapolis, Bloomington, Tucson, Phoenix and Memphis.[1] Her videos are usually released after editing down to about five minutes with quick cuts and a soundtrack for effect.[1]
But she's a conservative who is smart enough to use your party's dirty tricks against you so naturally, you hate her.

And yeah, she is good looking and that makes Libs, especially wimmen, hate her more. :lol:

Sounds like yer' typical liberal.

But she's a conservative who is smart enough to use your party's dirty tricks against you so naturally, you hate her.

And yeah, she is good looking and that makes Libs, especially wimmen, hate her more. :lol:

"My" party? You're a delusional partisan who can't see past his/her own prejudices. A well indoctrinated tool who puts party before country.

I simply commented on her cynical and calculated self promoting.
LMAO..at 15 years of age she "founded" a group and began giving anti abortion speeches...right..a child lecturing adults...great.

FWIW I don't care whether abortion is legal or not. I'm a male...None of my business, really.
....but ask little miss Rose how many unwanted children she's adopted?

"My" party? You're a delusional partisan who can't see past his/her own prejudices. A well indoctrinated tool who puts party before country.

LMAO..at 15 years of age she "founded" a group and began giving anti abortion speeches...right..a child lecturing adults...great.

FWIW I don't care whether abortion is legal or not. I'm a male...None of my business, really.

Maybe we should let her get out of school, legally buy her first beer, and secure a job with a paycheck before we start asking her to adopt a bunch of kids?

And I've never understood men who "don't care" about abortion. Isn't the aborted child/fetus/egg/whateveryouwanttocallit equally created by a man?

Never been in that situation (not for a lack of trying though :) but I imagine I "would care."

A lot.

Maybe we should let her get out of school, legally buy her first beer, and secure a job with a paycheck before we start asking her to adopt a bunch of kids?

And I've never understood men who "don't care" about abortion. Isn't the aborted child/fetus/egg/whateveryouwanttocallit equally created by a man?

Never been in that situation (not for a lack of trying though :) but I imagine I "would care."

A lot.

What are you talking about?
She's in her twenties now at least.
Maybe she should have finished middle school, gone on to high school, taken a job and earned some experience before she started giving lectures about a subject she wasn't even old enough to participate in...who the heck cares what a 15 year old had to say about abortion anyway?
She purposely chose an easy and inflammatory "cause" to secure publicity for herself. She's an opportunist is all. Seems so obvious to me...

I have no say in what a woman chooses to do with her fetus...none of my business. I don't really believe in telling other people how to live their lives.

A lot.

What are you talking about?
She's in her twenties now at least.
Maybe she should have finished middle school, gone on to high school, taken a job and earned some experience before she started giving lectures about a subject she wasn't even old enough to participate in...who the heck cares what a 15 year old had to say about abortion anyway?
She purposely chose an easy and inflammatory "cause" to secure publicity for herself. She's an opportunist is all. Seems so obvious to me...

I have no say in what a woman chooses to do with her fetus...none of my business. I don't really believe in telling other people how to live their lives.

She is 20 years old, and graduated from UCLA last June. She turns 21 in March.

Hold on to your hat for this one:

Girls as young as 13 are getting pregnant every day in the US, occasionally even younger.

I'm not going to argue abortion with you or anyone. I long ago learned what an exercise in futility that is.

She tries to expose fraud and crime at planned parenthood to prevent children from being used a whores or slaves.

I find that exceptionally honorable

Especially considering the auto hate liberals have for any woman that does not tow the pro-abortion line.

Ok..she's a self styled "activist". I watched a couple videos. It seems she invents fake situations and leads people on purposely trying to get something inflammatory on video. I guess there's no real harm in exposing dishonesty.

I wonder, though. How many unwanted babies has she adopted?

Many babies would get adopted if you Liberals didn't kill them. The waiting list to adopt is long. Yes, even for special need kids.

You Liberals just want population reduction.

Many babies would get adopted if you Liberals didn't kill them. The waiting list to adopt is long. Yes, even for special need kids.

"you liberals"
Are you talking to me? Your premise is incorrect.

So, tell me, how many have you adopted?

"you liberals"

Zero. Raised two of my own.

Liberal logic: "I don't want someone else's baby, therefore no one else will either."

"you liberals"

Liberal logic: "I don't want someone else's baby, therefore no one else will either."

I didn't ask how many of your own you raised. That's irrelevant when we're talking about abortion/adoption, isn't it?

It could be said that "conservative logic" consists of telling other people what to do and how to live while ducking the issue themselves.

You're against abortion and "killing babies" and all, but you haven't adopted any unwanted children.
Couldn't that be considered a double standard?

"you liberals"

I didn't ask how many of your own you raised. That's irrelevant when we're talking about abortion/adoption, isn't it?

It could be said that "conservative logic" consists of telling other people what to do and how to live while ducking the issue themselves.

You're against abortion and "killing babies" and all, but you haven't adopted any unwanted children.

You're really going there?

sigh....

This won't take long......

Do you support the US Armed Forces?

You're really going there?

sigh....

This won't take long......

Do you support the US Armed Forces?

Yes...and?

Forum List

Back