Lil' Ricky Lazio Gets SMACKED....Again

I wish it were someone less loony that Paladino, but the RNC has got the message loud and clear: move right or perish

I wish it were someone less loony that Paladino, but the RNC has got the message loud and clear: move right or perish
It's not gonna much-matter, anyhow......Cuomo should crush whoever......
853.gif

Yes, under one party Dem rule NYS has done about as well as Greece.

one party dem rule? what on earth are you talking about? do you ever tell the truth?

bloomberg... elected as a republican

preceded by... giuliani... a republican...

paterson (not elected... and a braindead twit)... preceded by spitzer who would have been great if he kept his pants on...

preceded by pataki... a republican... for what, four terms?

any more delusions you want to share?

one party dem rule? what on earth are you talking about? do you ever tell the truth?

paterson (not elected... and a braindead twit)... preceded by spitzer who would have been great if he kept his pants on...

Did you know that NYS means NY STATE and not NYC which is New York City?

Yes, Rudy, the Republican was the greatest Mayor in the history of New York. He made it a world class city and easily added hundreds of billions in value to the city. But he had to follow Dinkins who turned the city into a Third World Calcutta shithole.

Emperor Bloomberg was a lifelong Dem, and you can keep him.

Same way NY state 2 best years in the last 30 were Patakis first 2 years. I've said in other threads Pataki was two different people and I'd love to find out how he started so great and then became a RINO.

NYState is a Blue State and occasionally when Democrats truly fuck things up, a Republican will get a chance to lead

And he lives in NY which makes it even more pathetic. We elect plenty of Republicans, difference is, they're mostly sane moderate types that the wingnuts despise.

Forum List

Back