Likud's drop in polls raises concerns for next term

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
If forecasts materialize, PM could find himself no longer able to dictate terms, Likud politicians say

Likud's drop in polls raises concerns for next term - Israel News, Ynetnews

sCo_hmmthink.gif

Enough of Netanyahu & his damn peace offerings, security fence & land concessions to keep Palestinians captives in Israel when all they want is to be from Israel. And then Israel just can't seem to understand why they are thanked with jihad's, intifadas & rocket missles. This entire Zionist agenda has to go. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

Israel needs a leader who can find an incentive to offer the surrounding Arab countries to grant their Palestinians a right of return back to their indigenous homelands. Free the Palestinians & LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

Enough of Netanyahu & his damn peace offerings, security fence & land concessions to keep Palestinians captives in Israel when all they want is to be free from Israel. And then Israel just can't seem to understand why they are thanked with jihad's, intifadas & rocket missles. This entire Zionist agenda has to go. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

So if you would have been an Israeli-Arab, to who would have you voted for?:confused:

I'm not an Israeli Arab, and can't be one.

Just go with it, will ya?:lol: Hypothetically
s11941.gif

I don't support Israel, so I can't think, if I was a Jew I would vote left but they need a smarter and better left leaders. They make themselves look weak and they can criticize Netanyahu much more and his policies if they toughen up.

I'm not an Israeli Arab, and can't be one.

Just go with it, will ya?:lol: Hypothetically
s11941.gif

I don't support Israel, so I can't think, if I was a Jew I would vote left but they need a smarter and better left leaders. They make themselves look weak and they can criticize Netanyahu much more and his policies if they toughen up.

They do criticize Netanyahu. This is the nation that is not interested in hearing what they have to say.

Forum List

Back