Liking or disliking blacks is a preference, not hatred

Then you see something like this beautiful goddess and you are cool with segregation. That mofo like "damn I got lucky". :laugh:

short-front-long-back-prom-dresses-with-detachable.jpg

Sexy-See-Through-font-b-Black-b-font-Lace-font-b-High-b-font-font-b.jpg

You cannot force people to do stuff in this world that they don't want to do. When it comes to everything else in this world other than black people, you completely agree.

If I said to you, I don't want to live in cold weather, and I don't want to date fat women, and I don't want to eat seafood, your response would be, ok, big deal, so do whatever the heck you want to do.

But with black people? Oh no, you must like them! You must love them! We decree that you must live with and work with them and help them. If not you are...racist! Hitler! Satan! Worse then a murdering terrorist! etc. etc.

And isn't it interesting...the people who are the most vocal about this are the ones who, in their daily lives, generally don't even interact with black people. The richer and "whiter" you become in America, the more you insist that everyone else must love blacks.

It's your way of feeling good about yourselves, absolving your guilt, and offloading the problem onto somebody else. Well, enough of that, I say. If somebody likes blacks, more power to them, if somebody doesn't like blacks, more power to them.

Just let people make their decision, and move on.

I do not care if you break bread with IM2 or not.

Life is about choices and if you do not want someone in your home, well that is your choice but yoi can not stop them from living next door, going to the same school, or daring someone you love if that person want to date someone that is black.

All you can do is not allow them within your own four walls...

This thread is pathetic and the OP lacks intelligence. We're not talking about who you decide to have as friends. But the right to deny people of opportunity because of race is.

You never stop beating that drum do ya?

"Oh my people were oppressed, whitey owes us".

It'll eat you slap up sooner or later.

This is the race and racism section. That doesn't mean it's the whites get to bash blacks all the time and make stupid comments like the o ne you just made when we hit back.

I'm going to be fine and live all the days I am supposed to live. What would eat me up is reading shit like what you pricks post and just taking it.

Therefore I don't listen to whites tell me how to deal with white racism.

Then you see something like this beautiful goddess and you are cool with segregation. That mofo like "damn I got lucky". :laugh:

short-front-long-back-prom-dresses-with-detachable.jpg

Sexy-See-Through-font-b-Black-b-font-Lace-font-b-High-b-font-font-b.jpg

At about this time these white dudes dicks get hard as rocks wishing they could get some. At least those here whose dicks still work, :afro:

I do not dislike black people. I am sick shit of them. If I could just never hear another one flap their thick lips it would be just fine.

The only ray of light out of the blackness is that some black people are getting just as sick shit of the endless gripe as I am.

I am taking it as a mission to keep them out of every part of my life or ignore them when I can't.

Like we care. We won't miss old airhead white women. So stay in your kitchen and do what your white man tells you.

I was thinking it was windy outside. But I think it was just a sigh of relief from millions of black people after Tipsy posted.
As I say, segregation today. Segregation tomorrow. Segregation forever.

And I say you probably look like George Wallace.

I do not dislike black people. I am sick shit of them. If I could just never hear another one flap their thick lips it would be just fine.

The only ray of light out of the blackness is that some black people are getting just as sick shit of the endless gripe as I am.

I am taking it as a mission to keep them out of every part of my life or ignore them when I can't.
You still holding a grudge cause of the Black pimp that dumped you eh?
Jealous are you?

What would he be jealous of?

He doesn't appear to be a man who is turned on by stupid ass, mindless, nut job, loony tune females.

Forum List

Back