Like vs Agree

I sense we have gone into a stall since the change...or maybe it's just depression.

Indeed. The change has rewarded newer members and those with low posts counts while punishing those who have been with the board a long time (especially before rep and thanks even existed).

It would be nice to be shown a little appreciation for Loyalty and contributing Content...for what is a message board without Members and Threads and Posts?

Actually, as a total rep slacker, the new system is quite vindicating.

:gives:

I agree with this ^...but what kind of reward???
I'd like to see Pixie's avie animated again. Hell, I would give up something of mine that I don't use...like extra storage space, etc. for her to be able to have it animated. I miss her.

I have noticed quite a few MIA. Some...I don't care to ever see again. Some I miss their presence.
I hope she comes back, too.

What I'd like to know is, what is the difference between Likes and Ratings. Why are Ratings always higher than Like. What determines those two values. I have asked two posters and one in Red, and no one can explain. :dunno: I love to figure things out, so I understand them. :confused:

I think 'likes received' correlates to 'rep' on the old system; 'ratings' are one's original 'rep' plus 'likes' received on the new system.

I like the fact that you put so much thought into minutia.

I don't think the software is going to be inclined to award me for blocking all of their ads.:eusa_whistle:

I liked you post mainly for the cleavage.

Awww...a baby octopus for you.:smiliehug:

cute-baby-octopus2.jpg

It's all silliness and aimed at younger posters.
And we appreciate them

I liked your post because it was brief and only vaguely comprehensible.

Don't go changin to try and please me.

Happily, I don't want clever conversation and I never want to work that hard. I just want someone that I can talk to I want you just the way you are.

I need to know that you will always be the same old someone that I knew.

Ya Freak!

I'd like to see Pixie's avie animated again. Hell, I would give up something of mine that I don't use...like extra storage space, etc. for her to be able to have it animated. I miss her.

I have noticed quite a few MIA. Some...I don't care to ever see again. Some I miss their presence.
I hope she comes back, too.

What I'd like to know is, what is the difference between Likes and Ratings. Why are Ratings always higher than Like. What determines those two values. I have asked two posters and one in Red, and no one can explain. :dunno: I love to figure things out, so I understand them. :confused:

The Board works in mysterious ways - far beyond what the limited human mind can understand.

They should really bring back a way to send a message when you 'like' a post. Totally miss that. :(
Same here. It depersonalized the main reasons I liked being a part of this community. It has lost that personal touch. I miss my buds.

^ THIS!!! Times a thousand!

@cereal_killer -- anything at all you can do about sending a message along with a like?
Negative. Its not a feature of the software.

They should really bring back a way to send a message when you 'like' a post. Totally miss that. :(
Same here. It depersonalized the main reasons I liked being a part of this community. It has lost that personal touch. I miss my buds.

@cereal_killer -- anything at all you can do about sending a message along with a like?
Negative. Its not a feature of the hardware.

I like the warm fuzzes you always give with each post.

:smiliehug:

How about the HEGEMONY migrating our ALBUMS?

Well...I don't think it's a secret, but my thread of Nude Pics of ANIMALS posing next to ONE classical art piece was closed due to NUDITY. WTF?

Why have three icons that are all of the

Why have three separate icons that are all of the positive nature ?
Why can't we have a "disagree" or "negative" icon ?

It makes no sense.

Forum List

Back