Like the Good 'ol Days: Vienna Police Charge 3 Men For Waving Israeli Flag At Rally

Germany had Democratic elections too and picked Hitler. Like Austria did.

It is 2017 that was EIGHTY FOUR YEARS AGO. Hello? Anyone home? Thought not.

^^^^ This:

c00.png

^^^^ Sorry it is not 2017 it's now 2018 :eusa_doh:
There are a lot of stupid things my government has done, and I’m the most vocal for pointing them out. I’m a bit shocked you defend this.

I VOTED for THIS Government of Kurz-Strache, see my sig line picture, I along with a combined 59% of my nation voted for this EXACT Government of ÖVP-FPÖ.
And I voted for Carter, now the 2nd worst POTUS.
Sad you support fascism. I expected more from you.

Why would I not vote for them? I joined the FPÖ (Right-Wing Conservative) when I was 15 years old in age most of my family have always supported them, but also we have supported the ÖVP (Conservative Right of Centre) also and on October 15th 2017 probably 90% of my family including me voted ÖVP which is Sebastian Kurz.

We have never voted SPÖ (Left of Centre) so what you prefer we all vote for the Leftists now?

It's the Leftists who are the Fascists.

Last edited:
The Americans who died to liberate Austria were 100% loyal to the liberty of the Austrian people. Doesn’t take away from their other loyalties.

And they’d be very disappointed how Austria is again targeting Jews on the streets here in 2018.

No you hated us, just like you still hate us, Americans are not our friends, you never were, Weatherman2020 you illustrate that yourself.

Huh? We had a democratic election, sorry that you do not like the result of a democratic election, what my Government does in my own nation is no business of yours, just like what the American government does in the American nation is no business of mine.

^^^^ This:

c00.png
84 years and nothing changed.
You’re the one claiming defense by saying it was a democratic election.

You know you and I usually get along and are on the same side, this is very bizarro this situation we have here.

"You’re the one claiming defense by saying it was a democratic election."

Our election on October 15 2017 was a democratic election.
Definition of fascism
1often capitalized : a political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocraticgovernment headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition.

Arresting specific people for waving a flag falls under that category.

No you hated us, just like you still hate us, Americans are not our friends, you never were, Weatherman2020 you illustrate that yourself.

Huh? We had a democratic election, sorry that you do not like the result of a democratic election, what my Government does in my own nation is no business of yours, just like what the American government does in the American nation is no business of mine.

^^^^ This:

c00.png

You know you and I usually get along and are on the same side, this is very bizarro this situation we have here.

Definition of fascism
1often capitalized : a political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocraticgovernment headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition.

You don't even read your own article in your OP, they were not arrested for waving a flag, they were arrested for waving flags in provocative way to incite and that is a potential disturbing of public disorder which is against our laws to publicly assemble. I trust my police in the reasoning they give why they arrested as opposed to listening to the whining Bedwetters who got arrested and the buttocks lickers who are siding with them.

Anyhow again what does it have to do with you? What happens in my nation does not affect you in America, so again mind your own business.

^^^^ This:

c00.png

Definition of fascism

You don't even read your own article in your OP, they were not arrested for waving a flag, they were arrested for waving flags in provocative way to incite and that is a potential disturbing of public disorder which is against our laws to publicly assemble. I trust my police in the reasoning they give why they arrested as opposed to listening to the whining Bedwetters who got arrested and the buttocks lickers who are siding with them.

Anyhow again what does it have to do with you? What happens in my nation does not affect you in America, so again mind your own business.
And I asked how does one cross that flag waving line in your laws. What is the legal threshold should I find myself in Austria again.

^^^^ This:

c00.png

Definition of fascism

And I asked how does one cross that flag waving line in your laws. What is the legal threshold should I find myself in Austria again.

^^^^ Are you being deliberately moronic or something?

I REPEAT for a THIRD time now, I will bigger make the relevant part:

You don't even read your own article in your OP, they were not arrested for waving a flag, they were arrested for waving flags in provocative way to incite and that is a potential disturbing of public disorder which is against our laws to publicly assemble.

I also REPEAT for a THIRD time:

Anyhow again what does it have to do with you? What happens in my nation does not affect you in America.

"What is the legal threshold should I find myself in Austria again."

As you are so hostile to my nation why would you want to visit it?

^^^^ This:

c00.png

Definition of fascism

If you want it about flags instead of obsessing about what happens with flags in my nation when it is not your business and does not affect you directly, you should instead concentrate what in America some of you own citizens do to the American flag or is the below okay with you? There are pictures of them urinating etc on the flag also but to disgusting to post.

FlagBurn.jpg

Lena-Taylor-flag-e1447241971897.jpg

Definition of fascism

You don't even read your own article in your OP, they were not arrested for waving a flag, they were arrested for waving flags in provocative way to incite and that is a potential disturbing of public disorder which is against our laws to publicly assemble.

Anyhow again what does it have to do with you? What happens in my nation does not affect you in America.

I had no idea until today Austria had returned to fascism. I have no plans now but a layover may leave me sitting in an airport afraid to move least I be arrested for agitating someone.

Last edited:

Definition of fascism

If you want it about flags instead of obsessing about what happens with flags in my nation when it is not your business and does not affect you directly, you should instead concentrate what in America some of you own citizens do to the American flag or is the below okay with you? There are pictures of them urinating etc on the flag also but to disgusting to post.

FlagBurn.jpg

That is their right, I have no issue with people displaying their own stupidity. Will I be arrested for stepping on the Austrian flag there?

Definition of fascism

FlagBurn.jpg

Hi Lucy! Happy New Year! I'm using your tough kitty for my siggy....I should have asked first but I forgot. :eusa_angel:

Definition of fascism

I had no idea until today Austria had returned to fascism. I have no plans now but a layover may leave me sitting in an airport afraid to move least I be arrested for agitating someone.

As long as you do not display open hostility for the nation and/or associate with those Agitators and Subversives who historically hate us, then I see no reason why you would be arrested sitting in one of our airports.

Definition of fascism

FlagBurn.jpg

Hi Lucy! Happy New Year! I'm using your tough kitty for my siggy....I should have asked first but I forgot. :eusa_angel:

Tom darling the same to you, you never have to ask permission of me for anything :smile:

Definition of fascism

FlagBurn.jpg

That is their right, I have no issue with people displaying their own stupidity. Will I be arrested for stepping on the Austrian flag there?

No as an American you would not be arrested for that, a citizen however standing on this nations flag is a traitor and should be arrested, anyone who disrespects their nations flag or national anthem can only be a traitor they are most not a Patriot or they would not be disrespecting.

Definition of fascism

As long as you do not display open hostility for the nation and/or associate with those Agitators and Subversives who historically hate us, then I see no reason why you would be arrested sitting in one of our airports.
I’m a black and white guy. Spent my life in medical and aerospace. There are no gray grounds, everything is specific and measurable.

So what constitutes aggression? Most leftists here in America define that has wearing a cross or having a Trump bumper sticker. Fortunately right now they are not in power so they can’t arrest people for agitating someone.

So is there a clear definition in Austria or is it up to brown shirt cops to define who they wish to arrest?

BTW- I’ve been to 19 countries so far, half whom I despised their governments but went anyway.

Definition of fascism

FlagBurn.jpg

No as an American you would not be arrested for that, a citizen however standing on this nations flag is a traitor and should be arrested, anyone who disrespects their nations flag or national anthem can only be a traitor they are most not a Patriot or they would not be disrespecting.
Sometimes when I take my flag off the pole it touches the ground. That’s in violation with section 285b of title 2 of the U.S. code.

Should I be arrested?

I’m a black and white guy. Spent my life in medical and aerospace. There are no gray grounds, everything is specific and measurable.

So what constitutes aggression? Most leftists here in America define that has wearing a cross or having a Trump bumper sticker. Fortunately right now they are not in power so they can’t arrest people for agitating someone.

So is there a clear definition in Austria or is it up to brown shirt cops to define who they wish to arrest?

BTW- I’ve been to 19 countries so far, half whom I despised their governments but went anyway.

IMHO wearing a cross or having a Trump sticker is not a threat to American society or your way of life, with the cross America is a Christian nation or you were for a very long time but I would think that 20 years ago America started to turn away from Our Lord you are now the modern equivalent of Sodom and Gomorrah anything sordid is considered to be cheered and encouraged and everything good is to be declared evil and racist and bigoted including I add Traditional Family Values etc.

If you were in my nation and you display flags that do not belong in this nation and/or flags that are hostile to this nation which that includes Turkey, then this is active agitation and it's not going to be tolerated anymore.

Okay but I do not think you were on the street in those 19 nations actively agitating and/or actively attempting to incite violence when there was already a hot situation happening, which is what happen when those people appear waving that flag in the faces of the others and that was incitement and if the police had not taken control it would have got out of control so it was a situation of potential public disorder and chaos. This is not going to be tolerated anymore this type of Professional Agitation.

FlagBurn.jpg

Sometimes when I take my flag off the pole it touches the ground. That’s in violation with section 285b of title 2 of the U.S. code.

Should I be arrested?

No you should not, you are not doing that deliberately it is an unavoidable situation.

FlagBurn.jpg

Should I be arrested?

No you should not, you are not doing that deliberately it is an unavoidable situation.
I never saw the Don’t turn on red sign, but still got a ticket.

I will just finish by saying I don’t like your subjective law that is only enforced upon certain groups of people.

People flying a Palestinian Flag protesting Israel are more of agitators than anyone.

Forum List

Back