Like other oppressive states>>>

Sundowner47

Rookie
Aug 16, 2012
.......Israel will fall under the cumulative weight of its own misdeeds...64 years of close observation can't be wrong...for those who might have wondered---after WW2---how Jews might behave with the raw power of a spartan military state behind them Israel is quite instructive: they behave exactly like the Nazis they excoriate...ask not form whom the bell tolls you filthy moral hypocrites----IT TOLLS FOR THEE!!!

.......Israel will fall under the cumulative weight of its own misdeeds...64 years of close observation can't be wrong...for those who might have wondered---after WW2---how Jews might behave with the raw power of a spartan military state behind them Israel is quite instructive: they behave exactly like the Nazis they excoriate...ask not form whom the bell tolls you filthy moral hypocrites----IT TOLLS FOR THEE!!!

With AIPAC, and all its political connections and financial string-pulling, Israel will never fall!!

what bell does he think is "tolling" its not nice to fart on our favorite poems

• Banned

With AIPAC, and all its political connections and financial string-pulling, Israel will never fall!!

incorrect---and I'll tell you why: the Israeli leadership has been emboldened to the point of megalomania by their effortless success...they continue to steal land with impunity, blame any violence that typically arises on the victims, entice ever-growing financial subsidies from the U.S. taxpayer by virtue of their well-placed congressional whores, and control the public depictions of Israel in the U.S. media...quite an impressive achievement...but their cultivated myopia is their undoing, for all the needless,bravado and nuclear saber-rattling, the Israelis know that a nuclear exchange is unfeasible and will result in the destruction of Israel should it happen...the problem is that the Arab states also know this....now add the wild-card to this equation: the diffusion of weapons technology that has taken place over the last decade, and the exponentially growing regional animus toward both Israel and its disgusting U.S. sponsor...doesn't take a fortune-teller to read Israel's future...BOOOOOM!!

Amin Al Husseini: Nazi Father of Jihad, Al Qaeda, Arafat, Saddam Hussein and the Muslim Brotherhood - Tell The Children The Truth - Homepage

You're an idiot.
Nazi Germany rolled into Poland on September 1st 1939 and never gave an inch of land back to anyone until forced to.
Israel on the other hand is the one and only nation that the entire world expects should hand over sovereign land to those sworn to their destruction and have done so despite any ration reason for their doing so.
Hitler, like you, had some mental defect under which he believed that the Jewish people as opposed to his own insanity were to blame for his dissatisfaction with his miserable life.
Israel has had all of its really, really tough neighbors, aka-your heroes, ATTEMPT to wipe them off the map and despite their being forced to defend themselves on multiple fronts, kicked their hateful asses all the way back home.
Something tells me you know something of running home crying after an ass beating. :eusa_whistle:
The Jews posses one of the smallest nations on earth and yet in your deranged mind they pose the biggest threat.
I'm guessing it was a Jew who taught you that lesson about running home crying. amiright? ;)

You're an idiot.
Nazi Germany rolled into Poland on September 1st 1939 and never gave an inch of land back to anyone until forced to.
Israel on the other hand is the one and only nation that the entire world expects should hand over sovereign land to those sworn to their destruction and have done so despite any ration reason for their doing so.
Hitler, like you, had some mental defect under which he believed that the Jewish people as opposed to his own insanity were to blame for his dissatisfaction with his miserable life.
Israel has had all of its really, really tough neighbors, aka-your heroes, ATTEMPT to wipe them off the map and despite their being forced to defend themselves on multiple fronts, kicked their hateful asses all the way back home.
Something tells me you know something of running home crying after an ass beating. :eusa_whistle:
The Jews posses one of the smallest nations on earth and yet in your deranged mind they pose the biggest threat.
I'm guessing it was a Jew who taught you that lesson about running home crying. amiright? ;)
Well said, although I doubt it will make a difference.

You're an idiot.
Well said, although I doubt it will make a difference.

It won't. This bottom feeder was born and raised to hate the Jews.
This board if full of topics on which one can partake in discussion and the only posts I've ever seen from him is anti Semitic bullshit.
The best we can hope in his case is that he doesn't breed.

Last edited:
  • Banned

You're an idiot.

the 'rational reason for doing so" is the very "peace" that the duplicitous fkg Jews claim they desire....of course the last thing these vermin want is peace, but I have to give you kudos for the inadvertent slip: quite telling that you compare Nazi land acquisition with Israeli practices you mindless jackass...read back your comments---you've committed the cardinal violation of basic HASBARA---transparency. None of my comments are in any way, shape or form controversial, but of course unless they fall in line with your readily digested propaganda requirements they are reflexively rejected....once yet again we hear the same argument about the theft of Palestine..."the Jews stole one of the smallest nations on earth, and yet in your deranged mind they pose the biggest threat"
LET ME SEE IF I CAN WRAP MY MIND AROUND THIS: IRAN POSES A THREAT BECAUSE THEY HAVE NUCLEAR AMBITIONS...CONVERSELY ISRAEL---A NATION POSSESSING THOUSANDS OF NUKES---POSES NO COMPARABLE THREAT???

Do you begin to recognize how hypocritical and brutally fkg stupid you are...your innate stupidity is as blunt and unyielding as might be possible

Nice try trying to compare Israel to Muslim shitholes. Well, actually, it was a pretty pathetic lame attempt.

You're an idiot.

:udaman:

You're an idiot.

the 'rational reason for doing so" is the very "peace" that the duplicitous fkg Jews claim they desire....of course the last thing these vermin want is peace, but I have to give you kudos for the inadvertent slip: quite telling that you compare Nazi land acquisition with Israeli practices you mindless jackass...read back your comments---you've committed the cardinal violation of basic HASBARA---transparency. None of my comments are in any way, shape or form controversial, but of course unless they fall in line with your readily digested propaganda requirements they are reflexively rejected....once yet again we hear the same argument about the theft of Palestine..."the Jews stole one of the smallest nations on earth, and yet in your deranged mind they pose the biggest threat"
LET ME SEE IF I CAN WRAP MY MIND AROUND THIS: IRAN POSES A THREAT BECAUSE THEY HAVE NUCLEAR AMBITIONS...CONVERSELY ISRAEL---A NATION POSSESSING THOUSANDS OF NUKES---POSES NO COMPARABLE THREAT???

Do you begin to recognize how hypocritical and brutally fkg stupid you are...your innate stupidity is as blunt and unyielding as might be possible

Israel has thousands of nukes?

Someone drank gasoline at childhood.

New Topics

Forum List

Back