Like Fudge on Rice

Shame on them all!

Shame on Susan Rice! shame on her!

liars-benghazi1-e1350921614537-1.jpg

I like the smell of hypocrisy early in the morning. It smells like...failure.

Other attacks on US diplomatic facilities in the past 10 years:

Calcutta, 2002: 5 killed. Karachi, 2002: 12 killed. Islamabad, 2003: 2 killed. Tashkent, 2004: 2 killed. Jeddah, 2004: 9 killed. Karachi 2006: 2 killed. Damascus, 2006: 4 killed. Sana'a, mortar attack, 2008: 2 killed. Istanbul, 2008: 6 killed. Sana'a again, 2008: 16 killed. Peshawar, 2010: 8 killed.

The right wing hypocrites weren't screaming and making up all kinds of bullshit conspiracy theories after these attacks.

Only now. When the big bad negro was up for re-election.

Hmmm...

What a gullible bunch of piss drinkers all of you are. Automatons ready to parrot whatever your programmers tell you to.

Last edited:

Calcutta, 2002: 5 killed. Karachi, 2002: 12 killed. Islamabad, 2003: 2 killed. Tashkent, 2004: 2 killed. Jeddah, 2004: 9 killed. Karachi 2006: 2 killed. Damascus, 2006: 4 killed. Sana'a, mortar attack, 2008: 2 killed. Istanbul, 2008: 6 killed. Sana'a again, 2008: 16 killed. Peshawar, 2010: 8 killed.

The right wing hypocrites weren't screaming and making up all kinds of bullshit conspiracy theories after these attacks.

Hmmm...

What a gullible bunch of piss drinkers all of you are. Automatons ready to parrot whatever your programmers tell you to.

What lies were told during those incidents like were told during this one?

I thought you folks told us Obama was the best not just a repeat of past failures. I guess you were wrong.

The American Spectator : Like Fudge on Rice

Would the Congressional Black Caucus be defending Susan Rice if her first name were Condoleezza?

Would the congressional Republicans be obstructing Susan Rice if her first name was Condoleezza?

With Susan Rices's record she would not even be nominated.

nonsense, racist scum...

let me know when you don't fauxrage and rant and rave over every black person the president appoints.

you freaks are just noise now.

Hmmm...

I don't recall the Bush Administration sending anyone out to claim that any of these attacks were due to a 'spontaneous demonstration.'

Last edited:
Would the congressional Republicans be obstructing Susan Rice if her first name was Condoleezza?

nonsense, racist scum...

let me know when you don't fauxrage and rant and rave over every black person the president appoints.

Racist scum, really and I guess you expect to be treated like an adult.

So being an adult I want you to post some quote I made that makes me a Racist scum. Just criticising someone isn't enough or do you need the definition of racist? I am thinking you do along with a whole lot of other not so big words.

So post the quotes or do as Lukeik did when he posted lies about me, slink away and hide under a rock. hack.

nonsense, racist scum...

Racist scum, really and I guess you expect to be treated like an adult.

So being an adult I want you to post some quote I made that makes me a Racist scum. Just criticising someone isn't enough or do you need the definition of racist? I am thinking you do along with a whole lot of other not so big words.

So post the quotes or do as Lukeik did when he posted lies about me, slink away and hide under a rock. hack.

Jillian has never contributed anything original or worthwile to any discussion. She merely throws invective at people who don't share her stupid ill informed opinions. And she pretends to be a lawyer but based on her comments she might clean toilets in a law office somewhere.

And back to the OP, when the Left pulls out the race card you know conservatives are on to something.
Yes, Susan Rice went on 5 talk shows saying the attack was a spontaneous demonstration agqainst a Youtube video. That is a fact. It is also a fact that the administration did not admit it was a planned terrorist attack until many days later. It is also a fact that the administration knew it was not a spontaneous demonstration immediately.
So the question is why the administration put out a story they knew was false.
And why has the Lamestream media not pounced all over this like white on Rice.

Did anyone block Condi Rices appointment as Secretary of State?

No....because Condoleeza Rice was qualified.

Ya... She dismissed the warnings about Bin Ladin preparing to use passenger airplanes as weapons. Brilliantly done there KindaSleasy!

Not exactly, but short of stopping EVERY man who appeared to be middle eastern from getting on a US passenger flight on 9/11, what would you have done?

As I recall, profiling was a dirty word at that time.

Forum List

Back