Like Fudge on Rice

Hypocrisy means never apologizing for the criminally racist cartoons showing Dr. Condie Rice as a slave mammy while criticizing congress for raising legitimate lawful questions about the ambassadore to the UN.

Hypocrisy means never apologizing for the criminally racist cartoons showing Dr. Condie Rice as a slave mammy while criticizing congress for raising legitimate lawful questions about the ambassadore to the UN.

Who drew that cartoon?

The American Spectator : Like Fudge on Rice

Would the Congressional Black Caucus be defending Susan Rice if her first name were Condoleezza?

The Race Hustlin' industry is going to have a hard time with this one. If you are white and conservative and support a black woman named Rice as Secretary of State but reject another black woman named Rice as Secretary of State, how can you be RACIST???

After you have so destructively went after a lady with a name Palin, and so viciously attacked a black man named West, how can ya call others racist and misogenists?
I don't see how they look at themselves in the mirror.

As Palin stated, if they (Liberals) did not have their double standards, they would have no standards at all.

The Race Hustlin' industry is going to have a hard time with this one. If you are white and conservative and support a black woman named Rice as Secretary of State but reject another black woman named Rice as Secretary of State, how can you be RACIST???

After you have so destructively went after a lady with a name Palin, and so viciously attacked a black man named West, how can ya call others racist and misogenists?

As Palin stated, if they (Liberals) did not have their double standards, they would have no standards at all.

You used Palin and standards in the same sentence?

There is a clear, a clear in my opinion, sexism and racism that goes with these comments that are being made by, unfortunately, Senator McCain and others.

For good measure, Fudge also said, "It is a shame that anytime something goes wrong, they pick on women and minorities."

This is a joke right....?

Where was this jackass Democrat when the left was tearing into Sarah Palin, Mia Love, Condi Rice, Allen West, Herman Cain, and many others not mentioned?

The left is so hypocritical it's almost a joke.

Not hypocritical they have, in their mind, only one standard, one for them and one for the rest of the sane folks.

The American Spectator : Like Fudge on Rice

Would the Congressional Black Caucus be defending Susan Rice if her first name were Condoleezza?

The only shame that liberals know is the shame their parents must feel.

You used Palin and standards in the same sentence?

Her having standards, and not afraid to say so, is why you folks hate her so much. Didja forget or something?

Anyone questioning her actions have now been labeled sexist and racist....

Naah, just right wingers following their pundits lead.

But then most of their pundits are......
It is common lately for the dumb ass left to label someone racist for stating facts.

The facts I want to hear discussed are:
1. Who heard the calls for help from Benghazi, and saw the real-time drone video?
2. Who told the CIA and the military to stand-down?
3. Who is responsible for the 4-deaths?
4. Why is no one in the MSM asking these questions?

It is common lately for the dumb ass left to label someone racist for stating facts.

1. Who heard the calls for help from Benghazi, and saw the real-time drone video?

OK, if nothing else comes out of Benghazi we, left and right, should be able to agree on one thing. The Obama administration screwed up royally putting Petraeus in charge of the CIA in the first place. Apparently no vetting was done at all. Who knows, and I doubt we ever will know, how many secrets may have been told all because the Obama administration didn't do its job. Most likely out of incompetence then any willful malice.

We need those answers, especially for #2.

Condoleezza Rice is an intelligent woman... she is nobody's puppet .... unlike the other pathetic disgraceful wanna be's .... like Susan Rice.....

Susan Rice thinks that because she has the same surname as one of the most capable women in politics she can be somebody???????????

Susan Rice is a F*** liar and that's all there is to it!

She should hide her face in shame!!!!

This is a mastubatory fantasy of conspiracy nutters and has never been proven. But if you have some evidence, feel free to post it.

No one. This is also a mastubatory fantasy of conspiracy nutters. The CIA annex responded within 24 minutes of hearing of the attack on the consulate.

Muslim terrorists. Did you not know this?

There have been attacks on our overseas missions which have killed dozens of people during the past decade. But like a good little automaton, you were not programmed to be angry about any of them until the bad negro was up for re-election.

Because they are not piss drinking conspiracy nutters.

Forum List

Back