Like Fudge on Rice

There is a clear, a clear in my opinion, sexism and racism that goes with these comments that are being made by, unfortunately, Senator McCain and others.

For good measure, Fudge also said, "It is a shame that anytime something goes wrong, they pick on women and minorities."

This is a joke right....?

Where was this jackass Democrat when the left was tearing into Sarah Palin, Mia Love, Condi Rice, Allen West, Herman Cain, and many others not mentioned?

The left is so hypocritical it's almost a joke.

Anyone questioning her actions have now been labeled sexist and racist....

Maybe the fact that all 4 of the dead in Benghazi were white needs to be raised... :dunno:

I mean race is being brought up by the racist left.

Lets not let them control the language.

Oh, I thought this was a thread about Rice Krispies Bars with chocolate or fudge topping. Nevermind.

Attachments

• $images.jpg
    $images.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 83
Did anyone block Condi Rices appointment as Secretary of State?

The American Spectator : Like Fudge on Rice

Would the Congressional Black Caucus be defending Susan Rice if her first name were Condoleezza?

The Race Hustlin' industry is going to have a hard time with this one. If you are white and conservative and support a black woman named Rice as Secretary of State but reject another black woman named Rice as Secretary of State, how can you be RACIST???

Did they welcome her with open arms? No. Boxer, Kerry and the Klansman Byrd among others voted against her.

Besides, the Left had already blown their "High Tech Lynching" wad on Clarence Thomas.

The American Spectator : Like Fudge on Rice

Would the Congressional Black Caucus be defending Susan Rice if her first name were Condoleezza?

The Race Hustlin' industry is going to have a hard time with this one. If you are white and conservative and support a black woman named Rice as Secretary of State but reject another black woman named Rice as Secretary of State, how can you be RACIST???

After you have so destructively went after a lady with a name Palin, and so viciously attacked a black man named West, how can ya call others racist and misogenists?
I don't see how they look at themselves in the mirror.

Did they welcome her with open arms? No. Boxer, Kerry and the Klansman Byrd among others voted against her.

Besides, the Left had already blown their "High Tech Lynching" wad on Clarence Thomas.

How many Dems said they would block the nomination of Condi Rice? Voting against someone is not blocking. Preventing the name from coming up is blocking

Clarence Thomas made his own bed and was accountable for his own actions. Republicans used to call that accountability

Forum List

Back