Like from an open wound, the e-mails...and lies...just keeps oozing out

FBI Uncovers Benghazi Emails Involving Clinton, State Department Says

The State Department says about 30 emails that may be related to the 2012 attack on U.S. compounds in Benghazi, Libya, are among the thousands of Hillary Clinton emails recovered during the FBI’s recently closed investigation into her use of a private server.

The State Department’s lawyer said it would need until the end of September to review the emails and redact potentially classified information before they are released.

-------------------

1. Clinton had said that she had neither sent nor received any items marked classified. -- LIE!
-- COMEY: "That is not true, There were a small number of portion markings on, I think, three of the documents."

2. CLINTON: She said she did not email "any classified material to anyone on my email" and "there is no classified material" -- LIE!
-- COMEY: When asked if that was true Comey replied, "No, there was classified material emailed."

3. CLINTON: "Secretary Clinton said she used one device. Was that true?" -- LIE!
-- COMEY: "She used multiple devices during the four years of her term as secretary of state."

4. CLINTON: She said, returned all work-related emails to the State Department. -- LIE!
-- COMEY: "No, we found work-related emails, thousands that were not returned."

Comey challenges truthfulness of Clinton's email defenses

NOW more evidence surfaces proving she PERJURED herself when she lied to Congress and how sheshe is trustworthy broke the law - FOIA and the Federal Records Act....and it just keeps oozing out because SHE failed to turn the documents in and refused to comply with FOIA Requests. This continuous scandal, as a result, is of HER making and no one else's!

This is also why only 11% - 1 in every 10 people - Believe she is untrustworthy.
There were a small number of portion markings on, I think, three of the documents."

I think? He didn't know?

I stopped reading right there. Oh these right wingernut tards. Just being 90% white doesn't mean they all have to be the same.
No surprise you stopped teading - not many liberals can stomach the facts about Hillary's PROVEN illegal activity.

Thanks, though, for admitting Hillary LIED, that she DID send and receive classified.

BTW, information is classified often by the SOURCE, not the markings. Those Top Secret inagery / photos she got from a Top Secret Satellite that were illegally on her illegal servers when she was not suppose to have any classified information at all is a CRIME (several, actually).

Thats right, but that woman will never be prosecuted. Everyone in the media shrugs and laughs it off like they always have done when unavoidable facts surface about her.

Most lawless administration / President EVER - THAT is part of Obama's 'LEGACY'.

Forum List

Back