like father like son - rand paul lone vote against idiotic law

are you on drugs?

please explain how social conservatism (wanting to run other's lives by your own beliefs) and isolationism are conservative values?

No I am not, nor have I ever been "on drugs".

True Conservatism is about Traditionalism. It's about Right and Wrong, and living a proper and decent life. Whereas MY decent lifestyle does not adversely affect your indecent lifestyle; your indecent lifestyle may very often adversely affect my decent lifestyle. To that end, it is in the best interest of society to distance itself from every form of indecent lifestyle by whatever means are necessary and to rigidly enforce a decent lifestyle, which requires both social Conservatism and Isolationism.

are you on drugs?

please explain how social conservatism (wanting to run other's lives by your own beliefs) and isolationism are conservative values?

True Conservatism is about Traditionalism. It's about Right and Wrong, and living a proper and decent life. Whereas MY decent lifestyle does not adversely affect your indecent lifestyle; your indecent lifestyle may very often adversely affect my decent lifestyle. To that end, it is in the best interest of society to distance itself from every form of indecent lifestyle by whatever means are necessary and to rigidly enforce a decent lifestyle, which requires both social Conservatism and Isolationism.

forcing your own beliefs onto to people is the opposite of a conservative belief. if an action does not violate the rights of another then the person should be allowed to perform it. otherwise is tyranny

forcing your own beliefs onto to people is the opposite of a conservative belief. if an action does not violate the rights of another then the person should be allowed to perform it. otherwise is tyranny

I disagree. I believe that Authoritarianism is the PERFECTION of Conservatism.

Good point but i would include his son Rand Paul as well. Thanks. :)

rand paul is a bad joke. war monger, for mining subsidies but not other subsidies (since his state is heavily involved in mining), etc.

Good point but i would include his son Rand Paul as well. Thanks. :)

rand paul is a bad joke. war monger, for mining subsidies but not other subsidies (since his state is heavily involved in mining), etc.

I disagree. And i think his Dad would too. Father & Son don't agree on everything...But what Father & Son do? Rand Paul is a true Conservative like his Pops. He has already been a fantastic addition to our Congress.

are you on drugs?

"Pilgrim's Progress"

Isolate yourself by prudish morality too much and the next thing we know, someone has a yen to stitch red "A" on the garments of the 'transgressor'.

Get in line, Conservatives! Appearantly, all you have to do is loose your freedoms and conform!

Forum List

Back