like an egg

“treasonous” and “unpatriotic” - "all in the family" - “They’re going to crack Don Junior like an egg on national TV.”

Trump Tower meeting with Russians 'treasonous', Bannon says in explosive book

round and round we go where she stops nobody knows ....

TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK TICK ............

:badgrin:

You fools are ruining your little pink panties again with this crazy bullshit?
Hahaha....too funny. “For reals...this time!”

xsGR2OV.gif
Hey..I thought Bannon was your guy? Nothing cogent to say? Of course not, what CAN you say?

Oh Bannon is my guy...so?
Does that mean I owe you a “cogent” post?

Nobody gave a shit about this until trump.

Yep.....no other administration has fucked up as much as the Trump syndicate, don't you think?.......Hiring your family has consequences.....LOL

So WHEN will the south rise again, Flash/BrokeLOSER???.I'm losing patience waiting here..LOL

Last edited:
Ok, so all you Trump supporters now wildly cheering his slamming of Steve Bannon: So Bannon is now a horrible guy who had nothing to do with Trump winning???? Is that what you ALWAYS thought? Or is that what you think now cuz Trump said it?

Excerpts:

"Bannon has criticised Trump’s decision to fire Comey. In Wolff’s book, obtained by the Guardian ahead of publication from a bookseller in New England, he suggests White House hopes for a quick end to the Mueller investigation are gravely misplaced.

“You realise where this is going,” he is quoted as saying. “This is all about money laundering. Mueller chose [senior prosecutor Andrew] Weissmann first and he is a money-laundering guy. Their path to f--ing Trump goes right through Paul Manafort, Don Jr and Jared Kushner … It’s as plain as a hair on your face.”"

"Fire and Fury will be published next week. Wolff is a prominent media critic and columnist who has written for the Guardian and is a biographer of Rupert Murdoch. He previously conducted interviews for the Hollywood Reporter with Trump in June 2016 and Bannon a few months later.

He told the Guardian in November that to research the book, he showed up at the White House with no agenda but wanting to “find out what the insiders were really thinking and feeling”. He enjoyed extraordinary access to Trump and senior officials and advisers, he said, sometimes at critical moments of the fledgling presidency.

The rancour between Bannon and “Javanka” – Kushner and his wife Ivanka Trump – is a recurring theme of the book. Kushner and Ivanka are Jewish. Henry Kissinger, the former secretary of state, is quoted as saying: “It is a war between the Jews and the non-Jews.”

Trump is not spared. Wolff writes that Thomas Barrack Jr, a billionaire who is one of the president’s oldest associates, allegedly told a friend: “He’s not only crazy, he’s stupid.”"

“treasonous” and “unpatriotic” - "all in the family" - “They’re going to crack Don Junior like an egg on national TV.”

xsGR2OV.gif
Hey..I thought Bannon was your guy? Nothing cogent to say? Of course not, what CAN you say?

Nope..not at all..I'd never ask for that which you cannot give.

I thought you guys impeached him last year. What with all that evidence, and collusion and shit...

Can't impeach the orange clown with a bunch of Trump ass-kissers in congress.....Be patient there, son.

(Also, why impeach the guy who is single handedly is destroying the GOP???)

Trump treats all public relationships as WWE relationships -- so trash-talking Bannon in a statement doesn't mean he isn't still regularly chatting amiably with Bannon on the reg. Bannon might have even given him some of the lines.

Trump's been friends with WWE founder Vince McMahon for 30 yrs. Trump loved being involved in all the WWE "feuds" and macho bluster. This is how he does politics now—insults, posturing, wild claims. WWE audience knows it's fake but doesn't care. It's fun.

Oh, and by the way my fellow Trump supporters: If Bannon was such a bad guy, why did Trump hire him in the first place? And if Bannon didn't provide real value during the campaign, why did Trump bring him to the White House with him? Stop drinking the kool aid.

I thought you guys impeached him last year. What with all that evidence, and collusion and shit...

Can't impeach the orange clown with a bunch of Trump ass-kissers in congress.....Be patient there, son.

(Also, why impeach the guy who is single handedly is destroying the GOP???)

Can't impeach him by saying things like, "maybe this happened, he possibly did, there might have been, I see smoke, could have been... blah blah blah."
President Trump is going to remain President Trump. Hate to see your hopes dashed, kinda...:itsok:

Can't impeach him by saying things like, "maybe this happened, he possibly did this, there might have been, I see smoke, could have been... blah blah blah."
President Trump is going to remain President Trump. Hate to see your hopes dashed, kinda

I, for one, DO NOT want Trump impeached.......the orange buffoon is doing a fantastic job of slaughtering the GOP.....NO democrat could ever have dreamed of doing the job that Trump is doing.......

Paraphrasing Napoleon......"do NOT interfere while your enemy is committing suicide."

xsGR2OV.gif
Flynn down.
Manafort down.
Trump Jr and Kushner soon to go down.

And Nooooo nothing is happening !!!

xsGR2OV.gif
Flynn down.
Manafort down.
Trump Jr and Kushner soon to go down.

And Nooooo nothing is happening !!!

draining the septic tank - one piece of shit at a time.

Forum List

Back