Like , Agree, Disagree

Hey, I see there is now a list option next to the likes and agrees. CK just mentioned both the likes and agrees positively help your rating and disagree has no impact. Sounds good.
Thanks beautiful one. All that stuff must lead to accumulative points for a ( golly gee whiz ) TROPHY point??? :rolleyes:

Well, I have seen several people ask, and I have not seen an official answer. I mean what is the difference between like and agree?

What is the distinction?

Well, I have seen several people ask, and I have not seen an official answer. I mean what is the difference between like and agree?

What is the distinction?

For me, like is a thing in which I appreciate what the person has said. Agreement is more of an approval of the thought/view/opinion.

I can like your view of treating something a certain way and still not agree with the proposals of action on that subjects treatment.

I can tell this is going to take some getting use to. If I seem detached and unresponsive, don't take it personally, it is probably CKs fault.

should have the user name on the post. it makes no sense to have to go to alerts to see who liked, agreed or disagreed with a post. you could have 40 likes and not have a clue who liked what. especially, if you're not the one whose post was liked.

liked thanked, you could see who thanked you and others could see who thanked you. this should be fixed asap.

^this

should have the user name on the post. it makes no sense to have to go to alerts to see who liked, agreed or disagreed with a post. you could have 40 likes and not have a clue who liked what. especially, if you're not the one whose post was liked.

liked thanked, you could see who thanked you and others could see who thanked you. this should be fixed asap.

This stuff is important to you, what?

Aren't you the same member who loved to flame people for liking rep, but all of a sudden, you are just all a fire for "likes"...

:rofl:

I would just like to thank this thread for showing me the value of the "unwatch thread" button (formerly 'unsubscribe')

smiliegah.gif

Shouldn't 'Like' be the graphical Alert with bold text, and 'Agree' be the regualr text in Alerts?

Been under the impression (not being a fb user) 'Like' is 'better' than 'agree' yet in the Alerts notifications a 'Like' is just plain ordinary text and if you don't look closely you might overlook it, whereas 'Agree' has a green check mark and bold text. Shouldn't that be the other way around?

TOTALLY AGREE.HATE THE NEW FORMAT.

Ok so does the 48 hour rule still apply to *disagree* as it did to negs?

Forum List

Back