Like a dog that returns to his vomit, this president-elect just can’t help himself..

Trump killed them during the press conference. He made CNN look like Codename Pink, he thanked the other news organizations for their professionalism, and he trashed the intelligence community for leaking fake news to the press. He made his critics look petty and showed real leadership. I didn't see anything he did wrong. After 8 years of lies from an administration, it was nice to get some real honesty for once.

Trump's trainwreck press conference ushers in a shambolic presidency | Richard Wolffe

Donald Trump is not what he seems. The supposed master of media manipulation stumbled so often at his first press conference, it is hard to recall why anyone thought the TV star was good at this stuff in the first place.

Judging from Wednesday’s trainwreck press conference – the first since July – Trump and his handlers have no self-discipline and no strategy to deal with the Russian crisis that has been simmering for the best part of the past year.

They also have no sense of irony or, apparently, reality. The press conference opened with Sean Spicer, the incoming press secretary, condemning the media coverage of Trump’s compromised relationship with Russia as “frankly outrageous and highly irresponsible”.

It seems churlish to have to recall this tweet from Trump in the closing phase of the recent election: “Did Crooked Hillary help disgusting (check out sex tape and past) Alicia M become a US citizen so she could use her in the debate?”

This kind of thing makes it hard for the new White House to pass the laugh test, never mind the smell test. It’s heartwarming to know that the president-elect is so concerned about how fake news can destroy real people. If only he had the self-awareness and self-discipline to live by his own words.

Besides, if you need your vice-president to attest to your character, you’re such damaged goods that your executive position is already in jeopardy.

In many ways, Trump has snowballed all the Clinton scandals into one shock-and-awe transition. He has somehow combined all the anti-Clinton accusations of foreign influence and financial irregularity in the 1996 re-election, with the dubious personal morality of the Lewinsky affair and the never-ending tendency towards cronyism. Only it took the Clintons decades to accrue these kinds of entanglements.

Without any sense of shame or patriotism, the president-elect celebrated the Russian hacking of the DNC and all those leaked emails. He even bragged about his closeness to the Russian president before claiming – somehow – that Hillary Clinton was the real poodle.

“If Putin likes Donald Trump, guess what folks, that is called an asset, not a liability,” Trump said. “Do you honestly believe that Hillary would be tougher on Putin than me? Give me a break.”

Yes, Mr President-elect. The intelligence reports are indeed calling you an asset in the context of Russia. You may keep using that word but, as in the Princess Bride, I do not think it means what you think it means.

The more details that emerge from Team Trump, the worse Trump looks. Of course the Russian dossier couldn’t be true, said the president-elect: “I’m also very much a germophobe, by the way.”

If this is Trump’s playbook for crisis management, his political opponents should sit back and enjoy the show. Like a dog that returns to his vomit, this president-elect just can’t help himself. Let the follies begin.

Yes, indeed. Let the follies begin. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Might as well have quoted the inion, using a far left UK hack site does not do anything other pushing your debunked far left religious agenda..
parrots are not allowed in this thread, sorry. no cracker for you.

no sense of irony, no sense of reality. trump and his tards. awesome.
parrots are not allowed in this thread
Why not?

A parrot started it.
No, YOU! Thanks for stopping by.

Seen few regurgitate the party line more than you, lk

Your OP just more proof of it

Trump's trainwreck press conference ushers in a shambolic presidency | Richard Wolffe

Donald Trump is not what he seems. The supposed master of media manipulation stumbled so often at his first press conference, it is hard to recall why anyone thought the TV star was good at this stuff in the first place.

Judging from Wednesday’s trainwreck press conference – the first since July – Trump and his handlers have no self-discipline and no strategy to deal with the Russian crisis that has been simmering for the best part of the past year.

They also have no sense of irony or, apparently, reality. The press conference opened with Sean Spicer, the incoming press secretary, condemning the media coverage of Trump’s compromised relationship with Russia as “frankly outrageous and highly irresponsible”.

It seems churlish to have to recall this tweet from Trump in the closing phase of the recent election: “Did Crooked Hillary help disgusting (check out sex tape and past) Alicia M become a US citizen so she could use her in the debate?”

This kind of thing makes it hard for the new White House to pass the laugh test, never mind the smell test. It’s heartwarming to know that the president-elect is so concerned about how fake news can destroy real people. If only he had the self-awareness and self-discipline to live by his own words.

Besides, if you need your vice-president to attest to your character, you’re such damaged goods that your executive position is already in jeopardy.

In many ways, Trump has snowballed all the Clinton scandals into one shock-and-awe transition. He has somehow combined all the anti-Clinton accusations of foreign influence and financial irregularity in the 1996 re-election, with the dubious personal morality of the Lewinsky affair and the never-ending tendency towards cronyism. Only it took the Clintons decades to accrue these kinds of entanglements.

Without any sense of shame or patriotism, the president-elect celebrated the Russian hacking of the DNC and all those leaked emails. He even bragged about his closeness to the Russian president before claiming – somehow – that Hillary Clinton was the real poodle.

“If Putin likes Donald Trump, guess what folks, that is called an asset, not a liability,” Trump said. “Do you honestly believe that Hillary would be tougher on Putin than me? Give me a break.”

Yes, Mr President-elect. The intelligence reports are indeed calling you an asset in the context of Russia. You may keep using that word but, as in the Princess Bride, I do not think it means what you think it means.

The more details that emerge from Team Trump, the worse Trump looks. Of course the Russian dossier couldn’t be true, said the president-elect: “I’m also very much a germophobe, by the way.”

If this is Trump’s playbook for crisis management, his political opponents should sit back and enjoy the show. Like a dog that returns to his vomit, this president-elect just can’t help himself. Let the follies begin.

Might as well have quoted the inion, using a far left UK hack site does not do anything other pushing your debunked far left religious agenda..

must really suck when you realize that Trump and his "tards" are going to be your new masters.
LOLOLOLOLOL

Why not?

A parrot started it.

LOL, who are you again?

party line, hahaha.

I post the comments of a british journalist. an opinion shared my many sane people who reside outside of the trump-bubble.

must really suck when you realize that Trump and his "tards" are going to be your new masters.
LOLOLOLOLOL

wrong, on all accounts.

Why not?

A parrot started it.

LOL, who are you again?

party line, hahaha.

I post the comments of a british journalist. an opinion shared my many sane people who reside outside of the trump-bubble.

Yes it I san opinion, yet the far left drones like you think it is "fact"..

LOLOLOLOLOL

wrong, on all accounts.

Yes you far left drones are always wrong on all counts, yet you refuse to admit.

You far left drones would much rather watch the world burn than admit you are wrong!

LOLOLOLOLOL

wrong, on all accounts.

Yes you far left drones are always wrong on all counts, yet you refuse to admit.

You far left drones would much rather watch the world burn than admit you are wrong!
another NO, YOU by the parrot. hahahahaha

"Besides, if you need your vice-president to attest to your character, you’re such damaged goods that your executive position is already in jeopardy." HAHAHAHA

LOLOLOLOLOL

wrong, on all accounts.

another NO, YOU by the parrot. hahahahaha

"Besides, if you need your vice-president to attest to your character, you’re such damaged goods that your executive position is already in jeopardy." HAHAHAHA

More irony impairment from the far left drones!

More proof that the far left is more dangerous than ISIS!

/--- The Trump press conference was awesome. You just can't stand it that he refuses to cower in fear of CNN and the lame stream media. Expect more of this for the next four years. Bwhahaha bwhahaha bwhahaha

/--- The Trump press conference was awesome. You just can't stand it that he refuses to cower in fear of CNN and the lame stream media. Expect more of this for the next four years. Bwhahaha bwhahaha bwhahaha

i am sitting back and enjoy the shit show. you all deserve it.

Forum List

Back