Lights go out in Candlestick Park before and during MNF

I was wondering why it was 11:30 here on the East Coast and the 4th quarter was only starting!

What a shame, can't keep the lights on for what I'm certain was a very important game! To someone. Somewhere.

Who ended up winning? Honestly, as soon as the game ended I forgot all about it!

I was wondering why it was 11:30 here on the East Coast and the 4th quarter was only starting!

What a shame, can't keep the lights on for what I'm certain was a very important game! To someone. Somewhere.

Who ended up winning? Honestly, as soon as the game ended I forgot all about it!

Niners ended up winning 20-3.

Candlestick will always be hallowed ground to me - where the Fab 4 played their last official live concert in 1966.

Candlestick will always be hallowed ground to me - where the Fab 4 played their last official live concert in 1966.
"Hallowed Ground"? What, did you worship the Beatles? Did you think they were more popular than Jesus?

(Sorry, couldn't resist! :D)

"Hallowed Ground"? What, did you worship the Beatles? Did you think they were more popular than Jesus?

(Sorry, couldn't resist! :D)

That was John I think who said that................

Forum List

Back