Lightning!!!!

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
YIPPIE!!!!!

It's 7:30 in the AM here in the Emerald City and a rare event indeed! Lightning ...lots of it. Real close too.

Fortunately for me I'm outdoors on a deck on the top floor of the tallest building around for about a mile in any direction.

Dre the PitBull is running all over the place CHASING the lightning!! He growls and runs towards the thunder!! What a GREAT dog!!!! We both seem to share this love of lightning.

WOW!!! That last one hit less than a 1/4 mile away. The flash and the blast were simultaneous!!!

Got any good lightning stories???

YIPPIE!!!!!

It's 7:30 in the AM here in the Emerald City and a rare event indeed! Lightning ...lots of it. Real close too.

Fortunately for me I'm outdoors on a deck on the top floor of the tallest building around for about a mile in any direction.

Dre the PitBull is running all over the place CHASING the lightning!! He growls and runs towards the thunder!! What a GREAT dog!!!! We both seem to share this love of lightning.

WOW!!! That last one hit less than a 1/4 mile away. The flash and the blast were simultaneous!!!

Stay where you are and you will have one of your own,that is if you live through it. :)

I like this one by Eddie Rabbit - I love the rainy night.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KW1VanogV-c&feature=fvst]‪Eddie Rabbit - I Love A Rainy Night (K-rose)‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

No injuries...No burns...now it's back to just another rainy cool day in Seattle... BORING!!!

I guess I'll just fry up some chicken thighs for the dog...make a nice gravy ... add some pre cooked rice..kibbles...and serve "Dre" lunch... That is if he'll give me a break and stop tugging on my arm.. You ever try to type with a 110lb PitBull pulling on your arm?

It isn't easy being this dogs personal assistant!

YIPPIE!!!!!

A nine iron works wonders........ :eusa_whistle:

YIPPIE!!!!!

yeah, i do.

Having worked in the field for many years I have had a more than passing aquaintence with a lightning bolt or three!

Forum List

Back