"Lightning and Ajax"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 9, 2011
Las Cruces, NM
283525_224466327588689_100000759716724_568630_4457708_n.jpg

"Lightning and Ajax, The Great Tea Race, 1854", Oil on panel, by Robert A.M. Stephens,© 1999, 36"x60", oil on panel, In the Collection of W.R. Grace and Co.®

Robert

still waiting to hear why the work you claimed was yours (shuttle 'painting'), had the EXACT SAME URL as a copyrighted work (shuttle photo) on the Orlando Sentinel website. A work OWNED by Mr. Huber.

THE EXACT SAME URL! Explain that, dumb ass!

"Lightning and Ajax, The Great Tea Race, 1854", Oil on panel, by Robert A.M. Stephens,© 1999, 36"x60", oil on panel, In the Collection of W.R. Grace and Co.®

Robert

Really? Why did you call it Black Adder and Hallo'ween at Art Page 116 You also refer to the ships as Thermoplye and Lightning on facebook. Three different names for "your" painting in three different places. Can't keep your lies straight Bobby?

Last edited:

Robert

Really? Why did you call it Black Adder and Hallo'ween at Art Page 116 You also refer to the ships as Thermoplye and Lightning on facebook. Three different names for "your" painting in three different places. Can't keep your lies straight Bobby?

I think we have to give Robert an award for being the single biggest lying piece of shit to ever post on this board! He is so completely stupid, he cannot keep his own lies straight on this board, let alone over multiple boards!

What a fucking douchenozzle! :rofl:

Well, well, well, Lookie at what i found...

helner_sml.jpg

Larger version
http://shevrinfinearts.com/helner_win.htm

Al Helner

Born in Brooklyn, New York in 1923. Attended the Art Students League in New York City. After serving in the Army Air Corps in WW II he worked as an industrial designer, and a free lance illustrator before becoming devoted to his life long interest of painting the sea. He was a member of the American Society of Marine Artist, N.Y.. Many of his paintings were published and his artwork appeared on covers of Sea Classics magazine and Sea Combat magazine. The artist combined technical knowledge with dramatic impact in his finely rendered and authoritive studies.

Helner

More plagiarism from our resident space liar.

Last edited:
Well, well, well, Lookie at what i found...

helner_sml.jpg

Larger version
helner

Al Helner

Born in Brooklyn, New York in 1923. Attended the Art Students League in New York City. After serving in the Army Air Corps in WW II he worked as an industrial designer, and a free lance illustrator before becoming devoted to his life long interest of painting the sea. He was a member of the American Society of Marine Artist, N.Y.. Many of his paintings were published and his artwork appeared on covers of Sea Classics magazine and Sea Combat magazine. The artist combined technical knowledge with dramatic impact in his finely rendered and authoritive studies.

Helner

More plagiarism from our resident space liar.

Oh my! I bet Bobby will threaten to sue Helner. Maybe you too!

Whats weird is that this guy threatened the board...
and wed get banned.
i mysteriously was ip banned....
conserv,or whoever.else,is their any weakness on a vbulletin message forum platform that would allow an amateur to access the server to do this?
apparently i wasnt banned.

Conserv,please check announcements thread.
calling for his removal.
sign the petition.

I saw it. I'm not sure you're actually allowed to do that, and I doubt that simply asking for someone to be removed would work, unless they are found to have violated rules like RS has repeatedly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back