Light rail train derails after Obama visit

Another thread of little substance which should be titled, "Ain't Obama Awful".

How much more hackneyed can the right wingers become? Keep in mind light rail is built by private sector contractors, not by government employees. Some places are required to take the lowest bid by law and the consequences of such a stupid requirement are painfully obvious.

If the Windbag had something substantive to offer he might have explored the who and why and shelved his predictable captious rhetoric.

Another thread of little substance which should be titled, "Ain't Obama Awful".

How much more hackneyed can the right wingers become? Keep in mind light rail is built by private sector contractors, not by government employees. Some places are required to take the lowest bid by law and the consequences of such a stupid requirement are painfully obvious.

If the Windbag had something substantive to offer he might have explored the who and why and shelved his predictable captious rhetoric.

Well, this is the 'Political Satire' room. heh

Doesn't, "Ain't Obama Awful" fit well? Satire can be clever, or glib and hackneyed, can it not? Most everything posted by the Windbag is sans the former and full of the latter. My ridicule of him seems to fit too.

I put it here to make a point.

The point was that some people can't take a joke.

Guess who helped?

Well I'm sure the speech was great but I would fire the advance man and who ever schedules his speeches.

Forum List

Back