Lifestyle-Marriage Equality Slugout: State Authority vs Federal?

I've read the 56 references in Windsor to states' power in redefining marriage & I believe...

• SCOTUS will have marriage equality for all mandated federally after this year's Hearing.

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • SCOTUS will have marriage equality for just same-sex marriage mandated federally after this year.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SCOTUS will simply reaffirm Windsor & keep the regulation of which lifestyles may marry to states.

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters
What does any of that have to do with gay marriage?

It has to do with this:
All people are by nature free and independent and have inalienable rights. Among these are enjoying and defending life and
liberty, acquiring, possessing, and protecting property, and pursuing and obtaining safety, happiness, and privacy.
And, this:
A person may not be deprived of life, liberty, or property without due process of law or denied equal protection of the
laws;
And, not Only that, but Also, this:
This declaration of rights may not be construed to impair or deny others retained by the people.

And what does this have to do with gay marriage specifically. You're getting willfully vague, failing to offer a single bridge from generic appellation of freedom and liberty......to specific applications of rights and protections. Such as gay marriage.

I suspect you don't actually have anything to say regarding the topic of the thread. Nor a sufficient understanding of the topic to add anything useful even if you had a mind to.

I haven't even been trying to figure out what he thinks he is saying.
It merely requires a clue and a Cause; Only shills don't know that.

LOL......so you think that anyone who can't understand your bizarre posts is a shill......whatever dude- Sklyar actually makes an attempt to argue with you- I can't even figure what the hell you think you are arguing for.
like i said, it merely requires a clue and a Cause. why do you believe you even have any position on any argument, if you don't have a Cause for it on a not-for-profit basis?

It has to do with this:
All people are by nature free and independent and have inalienable rights. Among these are enjoying and defending life and
liberty, acquiring, possessing, and protecting property, and pursuing and obtaining safety, happiness, and privacy.
And, this:
A person may not be deprived of life, liberty, or property without due process of law or denied equal protection of the
laws;
This declaration of rights may not be construed to impair or deny others retained by the people.

And what does this have to do with gay marriage specifically. You're getting willfully vague, failing to offer a single bridge from generic appellation of freedom and liberty......to specific applications of rights and protections. Such as gay marriage.

I suspect you don't actually have anything to say regarding the topic of the thread. Nor a sufficient understanding of the topic to add anything useful even if you had a mind to.

A 'shill'. Damn, dude....another conspiracy theory?

You simply have nothing specific to say about the thread. Its not a conspiracy. You're simply irrelevant.
I have a lot to say; it is merely those of your point of view who have nothing but fallacy to advance.

It has to do with this:
And, this:

You simply have nothing specific to say about the thread. Its not a conspiracy. You're simply irrelevant.
I have a lot to say; it is merely those of your point of view who have nothing but fallacy to advance.

You certainly 'say' a lot.

You don't seem to be saying anything coherent.

like i said, it merely requires a clue and a Cause.

Which is meaningless jibber jabber. You're just trolling the thread at this point. You have no specific comment to make about anything being discussed in the thread.

When you do, feel free to join us.

It has to do with this:
And, this:

LOL......so you think that anyone who can't understand your bizarre posts is a shill......whatever dude- Sklyar actually makes an attempt to argue with you- I can't even figure what the hell you think you are arguing for.
like i said, it merely requires a clue and a Cause. why do you believe you even have any position on any argument, if you don't have a Cause for it on a not-for-profit basis?

whatever dude- Sklyar actually makes an attempt to argue with you- I can't even figure what the hell you think you are arguing for

:popcorn:

Which is meaningless jibber jabber. You're just trolling the thread at this point. You have no specific comment to make about anything being discussed in the thread.

ooooooo

Looks like another convenient flame war is brewing. Everyone knows trolling will get a thread shut down.

ooooooo

Looks like another convenient flame war is brewing. Everyone knows trolling will get a thread shut down.

Well we're certainly not going to get any reply from you on the huge holes in your 'state v federal' fallacy related to gay marriage.

ooooooo

LOL....you seem to be confusing USMB for another board.

Then again you are confused about pretty much everything.

ooooooo

I think Scalia's realization of the Windsor ruling's position against gay marriage bans being 'beyond mistaking' and the court overturning such bans using the logic of Windsor being 'inevitable' has taken some of the piss and vinegar out of him.

You certainly 'say' a lot.

You don't seem to be saying anything coherent.
You claim that; but, you only have fallacy for your Cause. Why not get a better argument, if you are able.

I don't need to troll, like those of the opposing view who don't have a clue or a Cause.

whatever dude- Sklyar actually makes an attempt to argue with you- I can't even figure what the hell you think you are arguing for
If you don't understand the concept, why not let someone else do it?

ooooooo

I think Scalia's realization of the Windsor ruling's position against gay marriage bans being 'beyond mistaking' and the court overturning such bans using the logic of Windsor being 'inevitable' has taken some of the piss and vinegar out of him.
Dudes and Esquires,
There is no appeal to ignorance of the law as expressly enumerated in Article 4, Section 2.

The concept of what. A 'clue and a Cause'? The phrase is meaningless gibberish.

When and if you have a specific comment related to the topics of this thread (marriage equality, state authority v. federal in relation to gay marriage, etc), feel free to join us.

So far no one seems to understand whatever concept you think you are espousing.

If you want to be understood then explain differently.
If you don't- well then you are just trolling.

ooooooo

Dudes and Esquires,
There is no appeal to ignorance of the law as expressly enumerated in Article 4, Section 2.

And how, pray tell, is anything you just posted relevant to gay marriage?

Specifically.

The concept of what. A 'clue and a Cause'? The phrase is meaningless gibberish.

When and if you have a specific comment related to the topics of this thread (marriage equality, state authority v. federal in relation to gay marriage, etc), feel free to join us.
I already did; it is about our supreme law of the land being more supreme than any Act of our federal Congress or State legislators.

So far no one seems to understand whatever concept you think you are espousing.

If you want to be understood then explain differently.
If you don't- well then you are just trolling.
Your not understanding the simple concepts involved does not equal me trolling.

ooooooo

Dudes and Esquires,

Specifically.
dude, it has to do with equality be for the law, as expressly enumerated in Article 4, Section 2

:popcorn:ooooooo

Dudes and Esquires,

Specifically.
dude, it has to do with equality be for the law, as expressly enumerated in Article 4, Section 2

Get specific. How would it relate to gay marriage in particular.

Forum List

Back