Lifelong Republican James Comey urges all: Vote Democrat

Jim Comey opens up an investigation into Hillary Clinton a week before the 2016 election. Now he's urging everyone to vote Democrat. I think we've found the real source of the meddling.
Between Comey and CNN, both of who aided Trump in his win and both of whom Trump has turned viciously upon, there'd be no Trump. So deal with the monster you birthed!!

CNN aided Trump in his win? Please, elaborate... This should be interesting.

Jim Comey opens up an investigation into Hillary Clinton a week before the 2016 election. Now he's urging everyone to vote Democrat. I think we've found the real source of the meddling.
Between Comey and CNN, both of who aided Trump in his win and both of whom Trump has turned viciously upon, there'd be no Trump. So deal with the monster you birthed!!

CNN more than any news network, besides Fox, covered that orange graying blonde idiot 25 hours a fuckin day. They saw the debate ratings Fox got and they made every attempt hence forward to chase those ratings numbers by any means necessary. They never covered Hillary, they rarely covered Obama, it was Trump Trump Trump. They once even interrupted an Obama event, just to cover the plane of that bastard landing in some hick town. Trump is on record as is the media of praising the free coverage and money he saved from his campaign all because of this man and his outlandish behavior and comments.

CNN more than any news network, besides Fox, covered that orange graying blonde idiot 25 hours a fuckin day. They saw the debate ratings Fox got and they made every attempt hence forward to chase those ratings numbers by any means necessary. They never covered Hillary, they rarely covered Obama, it was Trump Trump Trump. They once even interrupted an Obama event, just to cover the plane of that bastard landing in some hick town. Trump is on record as is the media of praising the free coverage and money he saved from his campaign all because of this man and his outlandish behavior and comments.

You know what? I'm actually going to agree with you to certain degree. However, I place the blame on Hillary and the DNC. The Republican debates with those 16 diverse candidates every 2 weeks was great reality TV. It seemed like they were on TV all the time. Trump, Rubio, Cruz, Fiornia, Christie, Bush and Carson were almost household names.

As for the DNC, I can't even tell you when those 6 debates were and who the candidates were aside from Hillary and Bernie. But, we now know it was designed that way to give Hillary the nomination. That was a HUGE mistake by the DNC.

When Hillary won the nomination it was like she went into hiding and just hid behind her lead in the polls. She had plenty of invites from FoxNews to appear and she very rarely did. Hillary should have been interviewing with Sean Hannity nonstop. Trump interviewed with everybody and anybody that would talk to him regardless if political leaning.

By time Hillary realized her "play it safe behind the polls" strategy wasn't working, Jim Comey was setting up another investigation and the Rust Belt states were already in Trump's corner with a week to go.

CNN didn't help Trump, Hillary hurt herself.

Forum List

Back